Page 228 of 301 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

My problem is, why are random Chuunin dealing with a super group with the goal to dominate the world? Why not send your elite jonin to destroy them. Is Kakashi and those two with Shikamaru the strongest you have? Do you send an 18 year old rookie to kill a soldier who's been in the army for 10 years?

I dont comprehend how Naruto being the 9 tail fox makes it ok to fight the Akatsuki. Naruto should be inside a cell where no Akatsuki can reach him, and the Fire country should be sending their strongest ninja to defeat the Akatsuki. Not 4 chuunins, 3 who could never defeat an Akatsuki, another one who shouldn't be able to beat one (if a chuunin can defeat an Akatsuki, doesnt that show something about their power?), an ANBU member who has nothing to do with this, and an idiot who rushed in to save people who used to scorn him.

Naruto could've ended after the save Sasuke arc, and I wouldve been content. The story just stopped making sense to me.

My problem is, why are random Chuunin dealing with a super group with the goal to dominate the world? Why not send your elite jonin to destroy them. Is Kakashi and those two with Shikamaru the strongest you have? Do you send an 18 year old rookie to kill a soldier who's been in the army for 10 years?
    Remember that they went on their own. Tsunade was going to stop them, but Kakashi stepped in.

the Fire country should be sending their strongest ninja to defeat the Akatsuki. Not 4 chuunins, 3 who could never defeat an Akatsuki, another one who shouldn't be able to beat one (if a chuunin can defeat an Akatsuki, doesnt that show something about their power?), an ANBU member who has nothing to do with this, and an idiot who rushed in to save people who used to scorn him.
    Oh, the amount of times this has been debated on NF. Kishi's made it very clear that ranks don't mean shit in this series. Shikamaru may be a chuunin, but he's in no way a mid-tier level ninja. It's not like Hidan has this magical Akatsuki shield that keeps Shika's mere chuunin attacks from hitting him. Also don't forget that this is a story, and in stories the main characters win fights. It would be no fun for the kids to lose all the time and to force the older jounins to fight for them.

Really, why is Naruto the only manga that gets treatment like this? If people took One Piece this seriously it wouldn't have nearly as many fans.

Quote Originally Posted by rusashi View Post

I dont comprehend how Naruto being the 9 tail fox makes it ok to fight the Akatsuki. Naruto should be inside a cell where no Akatsuki can reach him, and the Fire country should be sending their strongest ninja to defeat the Akatsuki. Not 4 chuunins, 3 who could never defeat an Akatsuki, another one who shouldn't be able to beat one (if a chuunin can defeat an Akatsuki, doesnt that show something about their power?), an ANBU member who has nothing to do with this, and an idiot who rushed in to save people who used to scorn him.

Naruto could've ended after the save Sasuke arc, and I wouldve been content. The story just stopped making sense to me.
    I think the problem is that the ninja world appears like this giant arms race where certain clans have better or more powerful abilities than others. While all ninja, particularly jounin, should be sufficient to taking down a threat like the Akatsuki. But somehow Kishimoto rather see them as fodder compared to this "once in a lifetime" class where all these super-ninja with special abilities mature at about the same time to save the village from these threats...one of which has at least been around since the Shodai. I can't explain it any better, but unfortunately we're forced to go along with these chuunin instead of, say, an elite jounin squad.

Have you ever read the fanfiction by Nes Mikel called Medusa Javelin along with Garden of Sanctuary? Now that would have been a cool route for Naruto to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm1x8JvPON4

New trailer of the Narutimate Accel game.

Hell yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Forte EXE View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm1x8JvPON4

New trailer of the Narutimate Accel game.

Hell yes.
    GOD DAMN, they just made That game even better. I have the second and the Third one( Again I must reiterate The BEST NARUTO GAME PERIOD), now this one look even cooler

Sorry but thats not why im here i want to ask" Where is the new chapter i keep looking and can not find it

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

it's been out 2 min ago on mangahelpers in a really low quality.

You're not kidding they are pretty low in quality. Still, a few of the shots were great. I'm really liking Kishi's art in this chapter.

Naruto seems to be getting ready to perform his new Jutus or maybe just Kage Bushin. My guess is we'll see it next chapter. Shika is good as always.

All in all, a good week to be of fan of OP and Naruto.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

What the hell is up with that raw? o_O

Anyway, best chapter of Part 2.

Ok that game, made kage buushin look like a bad ass jutsu. wow.

The next arc would either be a chuunin exam or save Sasuke arc. Shika told Naruto he would go next time. I think it will be a few teams that go and try to invade sound and capture Sasuke. That arc might be the end of Oro. So we could see some Jirayia vs Oro action. With maybe both of them dying.
    yeah im here

I hope the next arc isn't a rescue arc period. As of late, I feel resuce arcs are overdone. I'd prefer a Invasion Arc, only this time, the Konoha ninjas are the ones doing the invading.

It'd be a change of pace to see the ninjas storm the Akatsuki HQ or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    Ok that game, made kage buushin look like a bad ass jutsu. wow.

The next arc would either be a chuunin exam or save Sasuke arc. Shika told Naruto he would go next time. I think it will be a few teams that go and try to invade sound and capture Sasuke. That arc might be the end of Oro. So we could see some Jirayia vs Oro action. With maybe both of them dying.
    Eh, something tells me Shika won't actually be going with them for that, if it happens anyway. This fight, and basically this arc, was Shika's moment to shine. He probably won't play another big role until like the very end of the series and we probably won't see him in a real fight like this again.

I want to have an arc that treats Shino like Shikamaru.

/me still hopes that naruto will show some unexpected stuff, you know, like a good old fight where he uses kage bunshin and some intelligence to surprise his opponent. not just some "let's do a few bunshin and once they're down, use rasengan".

Naruto hasnt had a real fight in part 2. That has to show you how Kishie doesnt parade his main character around in everything fighting wise.

People may mention the Oro vs Naruto fight but that was Kyuubi vs ORo. Kyuubi was controlling Naruto during the whole fight, his attack bomb and all that was kyuubi power. It was similiar to the one tail taking over Gaara's body during the invansion arc.

Naruto should impress a lil in his fight. I hope he uses a good amount of jutsu.
    yeah im here

I can agree with that. We're long overdue to see Naruto beat someone one on one. I'm dying to see what Part 2 Naruto is able to fight properly.

I'm hoping Kishi can do for Naruto what he did for Shikamaru. If Kishi could apply that type of development for all his characters, he'd be unstoppable.

Anyway, next chapter is Naruto's debut in a real deal fight. We'll se what he's made of.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; January 19th, 2007 at 09:20 AM.

That was a nice chapter. Nice to see Shikamaru evolving from loser to badass, this is the kind of development I like in shonens. That trap he set up for Hidan was awesome.

Here's hoping now Naruto impresses next chapter. His new jutsu better be something special, and hopefully he takes on Kazuku alone.

Ah, an excellent chapter. Shikamaru was at the pinnacle of badassery, and his final words to Hidan were excellent. LEt's hope for an excellent fight next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    I want to have an arc that treats Shino like Shikamaru.
    See the only problem with that is shino was already ready stong, we need a kiba arc or team 8(i think thats them) as a whole even more i want to see wha the Hell Lee has new thhey showed them, but they didnt fight or at least show it

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

As much as I like Shino I don't see the point in focusing on his character right now. He just doesn't seem to be relevant to the plot at all, and he's not like Shikamaru either, as he kicked ass since the beginning. There's no room for development.

What we need now is Lee finally getting a victory. It is long overdue. I mean it almost got to the point where every Lee pic I see reminds me of Cap'N Carter's sig. The poor guy deserves it, he can't stay a loser, albeit a magnifiscent one, until the end of the manga.

Thread Information