Page 227 of 301 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

The DS has tons of space. Jump Ultimate Stars has like 50 characters.

DA CRIME OF THE CENT'RY Captain Kaze's Avatar

I doubt they'd make every character playable. And I'll bet they'll announce a third game soon.

Though I think the next game will involve Mario characters, rather than Jump. as iirc, they had a Poll to see what characters (Jump and 'Mario/nintendo' apparently) they'd like 'in the next Jump game" or something along the lines of that back around the time JUS was announced.

..anyway, ontopic, I hope the next arc involves moar side characters and less Naruto. as long as that happens, I'll be satisfied.

J-WALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Private Zulen View Post
    The DS has tons of space. Jump Ultimate Stars has like 50 characters.
    Yeah, but EVERY character playable, as in fightable? I don't want clones in a game, especially, and I'm not sure the game makers will in vest that much time to program a move set for every damn character, especially with the space that could take up.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

..anyway, ontopic, I hope the next arc involves moar side characters and less Naruto. as long as that happens, I'll be satisfied.
    Just so long as Naruto N Friends show up to save the day and remind everyone who the main characters are

My guess is that we'll get some Team Gai action in the near future. God I hope Lee gets a victory this time. He really needs (and deserves) a win under his belt.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Forget Lee, I'm just hoping Tenten actually gets a legitimate fight.

Hell yea!!! go Tenten!!!!!! Use all your weapon abilities to the max....... maybe she'll bust out some kicking techniques like Chun-Li.

Oh we'll definitely see Team Gai again since Neji is part of the "I became Naruto's bitch after he beat my ass." fanclub, Lee who will probably become Naruto's eternal rival the way Gai is to Kakashi and of course TenTen will stand around and do nothing.

You know who we'll never see though? Team Kurenai. Not that I'm complaining... I mean Kiba is the only one on that team that ever really DID anything.

Well Shino fought Kankuro. Hinata's the only one who really did nothing except get beaten up and act like Sakura does with Sasuke whenever she's around Naruto except in a shy sense.

About the ds space topic, yes it has a shitload of space. If I counted correctly jump ultimate stars had like 53 characters just battle koma. Not counting their other komas either (but its pretty much the same for the other komas). I know jump super stars had 37, so yeah.

Also for people who want shika action NH4 has him.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

BAh screw side characters, i hope next arc actually gives Naruto some development or is Kishi really the idiot of all idiots.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Majek View Post
    BAh screw side characters, i hope next arc actually gives Naruto some development or is Kishi really the idiot of all idiots.
    Well if I remember right Kishimoto said he relates to Naruto a lot so take that as you will.

That's if I remember correctly. I could be wrong.

Time for a new game, this one is gettin old.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Time for a new game, this one is gettin old.
    I was kidding yeesh... The internet really is serious business.

No, really? Wow, I had no idea? By the way, did you hear Abraham Lincoln was shot in the head and that Wesley Snipes is black?

Who's Wesley Snipes?

Some black guy.

*facepalm* Blade, anyone?

oh, that guy. Eh, I actually haven't seen the movies. Just heard of them and saw the commercials.

I think that my thought above sort of shows how little there is in the Naruto world at this time...if ever. With all that's been going on lately in One Piece, you get the feelings of an entire world that's about to explode. The pirates, the government and the revolutionaries are beginning to make their move against each other and the SH are sort of stuck in the middle even if they just want to continue on their journey towards the New World and ultimately Raftel. On the other hand, there are only two, possibly three major problems left in the Narutoverse and most of them don't seem as intricately connected:

-On one hand, we have Akatsuki, who have three bijuu left to collect and Naruto is one of them. Sure if Hidan and/or Kakuzu go down, the progress may get slower but its bound to happen and the ultimate confrontation will occur on many fronts. (sort of grouping the climax with Itachi in here since he's Akatsuki too)
    -On the other hand, we have snake man, emo boy...and Kabuto. Nuff said.

There may be other things to worry of, it just shows there isn't as much as there seems...sure a bunch of powerful ninja, but nothing that really shows the epicness outside the more personal means.

Oh, and BTW: we still need to see the Team 8 arc before we start with the denouement arc...if only for Shino and Hinata to do something again. (Team Gai too, but they at least assisted in the Gaara thing so they're off the hook for the moment)

Thread Information