Page 226 of 301 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Wow never thought that's gonna happen but i agree with Aldrich and competely at that.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

New spoiler pics:

http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/9346/dscf0028px7.jpg

I gotta say, that looks pretty sweet IMO. Nice job Kishi, now let's hope the chapter is good too.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Does anyone think that the Akatsuki Leader might be Gato?

wow, that was pretty bad ass.

Shika has to be jounin level now. Sweet, how Asuma came back in spirit for a quick second to say something nice to shika as well.

That pit hole looks deep.
    yeah im here

kishi is back with his 7 pages for 1 action, but it's handled nicely. i like it, shikamaru is definitely the best. (if hidan isn't dead after 7 pages for a cigarette throw, expect me to bash next week. but it won't happen... right?)

Well action isnt everything. Shika was taunting him and it was hillarious and made it more fun.

I dont think Hidan will be dead but he will be immobilized. Either trapped under that pit forever or take his head to konoha.

Tsuande did say she wanted one alive if possible, when she sent the twenty teams out.
    yeah im here

Nah, having all those explosions going off right on your body will pretty much blow it to hundreds of pieces. Hidan's brain was probably destroyed in the process too. The only person who could survive something like this is... Pell. <_<

Seriously, the way those pages look this is looking to be the best chapter of Part 2 so far.

Agreed 100% Geg. This chapter looks to be awesome so far. This is easily becoming the best arc in Part 2 so far.

Now, I wonder how they shall deal with Kakuzu.

@Geg: Oops, my bad.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; January 18th, 2007 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    Nah, having all those explosions going off right on your body will pretty much blow it to hundreds of pieces. Hidan's brain was probably destroyed in the process too. The only person who could survive something like this is... Pell. <_<
    No Pell would've been killed by this. Muliple exlosions in a closed space are very differnce from one big one in the middle of the sky.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

DA CRIME OF THE CENT'RY Captain Kaze's Avatar

Shikamaru is my hero. ;_; So ..badass. I really wish he were playable in JUS. He'd be awesome.

J-WALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kaze View Post
    I really wish he were playable in JUS. He'd be awesome.
    I guess we have to wait for JUMP MEGA STARS

Two bad they only put one or two characters from each series in those games. Wouldn't it be awesome if every character from EVERY series was on it? Heh it'd have more characters than DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

You guys are sick. You're bringing back memories of Kakashi putting his fingers up Naruto's ass (1000 years of death). I must admit, in the mist of the mindless Naruto bashing, that is funny. LOL
    All I said was "doesn't Naruto know that technique?" Since I seem to remember him using that on Gaara back during the Naruto vs Gaara fight. I was just agreeing with Carter. If anything you guys are the sick one's for taking it so seriously.

Doesn't it already have more characters than DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2? Or did you mean playable?
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    Doesn't it already have more characters than DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2? Or did you mean playable?
    Playable. There's about 120 total playable characters in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2. If they would put every single character from every single series in one of those Shounen All Star series games even the sequel to Mega Stars we'd be looking at what? Over 300 playable characters? Maybe more?

That type of game would take a really really long time to development. It'd be broken as hell, but probably still fun tho. I'd like a console version of Jump (Not BSDON), but I'm 99% sure it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    Playable. There's about 120 total playable characters in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2. If they would put every single character from every single series in one of those Shounen All Star series games even the sequel to Mega Stars we'd be looking at what? Over 300 playable characters? Maybe more?
    I don't know if we want every character from every single series playable...some series have more characters than others (Bleach) and many of these characters really can't add anything to play...but I would agree to at least one fighting character from each series instead of preferential treatment to some and shunning others.

Back on topic: stupid question time. After they stop Hidan and Kakuzu, what the heck are they going to do with the plot? Send out more Akatsuki? Have Konoha go after Akatsuki for once? Get closer to the union of Michael Jackson and..um, never mind. Show Naruto "training some more"?

OK, maybe this isn't the best question, but I just wanted to move this thread back to its target.

Either another "All right, let's go find Sasuke!" arc, or another "Oh shit, Akatsuki!" arc, most likely involving Team 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    I don't know if we want every character from every single series playable...some series have more characters than others (Bleach) and many of these characters really can't add anything to play...but I would agree to at least one fighting character from each series instead of preferential treatment to some and shunning others.

Back on topic: stupid question time. After they stop Hidan and Kakuzu, what the heck are they going to do with the plot? Send out more Akatsuki? Have Konoha go after Akatsuki for once? Get closer to the union of Michael Jackson and..um, never mind. Show Naruto "training some more"?

OK, maybe this isn't the best question, but I just wanted to move this thread back to its target.
    Aw why not? Just think of all the possibilities for matches. I mean you could basically create any fight you could possibly dream of. Personally I'd love that. Sure it'd take forever to unlock EVERYONE but in the end you wouldn't need any other fighting game you have the ultimate anime fighting game right there. XD

On topic: I'm waiting for the obligatory Star Wars reference where Naruto confronts Yondaime... er I mean Akatsuki Leader and AL goes into his obligatory "Naruto I am your father." speech.

Now I admit I was wrong about Hoenheim in the FMA manga being father the creator of all homunculi, but I'm pretty damn sure I'm not wrong about this. Going by what we've seen of Naruto so far it's only a matter of time.

The biggest problem with that is how many characters could possibly fit onto a single cartridge, unless they make like 5 cartridges I don't think they'll be able to fit them all on one game.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    The biggest problem with that is how many characters could possibly fit onto a single cartridge, unless they make like 5 cartridges I don't think they'll be able to fit them all on one game.
    Well they could put it on the next gen consoles instead of the DS. That would give them enough space.

Thread Information