Page 225 of 301 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

  1. #4481

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    ok the spoiler i posted is confirmed by touch/battle franky.

    So Naruto jutsu is only 50% complete.

    Hidan looks buried alive but I assume he is going to get out because Sai and Sakura are headed there for back up.
    yeah im here

  2. #4482

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    Well let's face it. All of part 2 has been pretty much centered around Naruto and his huge amount of angst from getting no Sasuke lovin' for 2 and a half years. Sure we got to see Sakura and Shikamaru do something by now but they'll soon be pushed back into the background to make way for more reasons for the NaruSasu fanbase to squeal.

    After all isn't that what Naruto is truly about? I'd say so... heck looking back at part 1 it seems Kishimoto made it that way the entire time. I guess that Hokage dream of Naruto's was just a front so no one would know that he was secretly out of the closet for Sasuke.

    Let's face it do you really expect Naruto to become Hokage AT ALL?! I should say not because it's just not going to happen. Heck even the die hard Naruto fans believe he'll be offered the position and refuse it so really what's the point of the series? After Naruto get's his lover Sasuke back from the mean ol' Michael Jackson imitator there's nothing really left to do. Unless Sasuke dies... Then we'll see Naruto go on a freakin' rampage...

    That'll probably be how Naruto will take down Akatsuki unfortunately... and no I'm not bashing Naruto geez... I just really expected more than this from a main character. I'm disappointed with the potential Naruto could have had wasted on a new rasengan and tons of Sasuke angst. What was Kishimoto thinking?
    I don't see where you're getting any of that. Most of Part 2 has been about Akatsuki. Hell, the first arc in Part 2 had absolutely nothing to do with Sasuke aside from him being mentioned once in one of the earlier chapters. As for the current arc, sure Sasuke is Naruto's motivation for becoming stronger and all that, but the main focus of this arc has been Akatsuki and Team 10. Sure, eventually there's going to be more Sasuke stuff, but that hasn't played much of an important part yet.

    And seriously, stop with all the gay Naruto/Sasuke jokes. It just makes your arguement look weaker.

  3. #4483
    Token Black Guy gaara d. lucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Usin items in Smash tourneys

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    ok the spoiler i posted is confirmed by touch/battle franky.

    So Naruto jutsu is only 50% complete.

    Hidan looks buried alive but I assume he is going to get out because Sai and Sakura are headed there for back up.
    I'm both happy and sad at the same time. Naruto's jutsu is half way done, which means another damn training arc is near.

    On the bright side, looks like one of the best fights in the series seems to be ending on a good note. Please Kishi, keep it up.

    Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

  4. #4484
    johan strasni Majek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    SLB, Slovenia

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Not really . It could aslo mean he can only develop it further thriough combat.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |


  5. #4485

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Plus this training arc wasnt bad, because many other things were going on.

    Hopefully he will just work on it "off-page".

    Also it could mean the jutsu we saw two weeks ago was the 50% one.
    yeah im here

  6. #4486
    just like new Impel Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    a,e,i,o, and the rest

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Personally, I enjoy training sequences in Naruto


  7. #4487
    purplerose_04
    Guest

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    i can't wait for the chapter to come out..it seems kool, i like to see Hidan get burying alive...it would be tight...

  8. #4488

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    I don't see where you're getting any of that. Most of Part 2 has been about Akatsuki. Hell, the first arc in Part 2 had absolutely nothing to do with Sasuke aside from him being mentioned once in one of the earlier chapters. As for the current arc, sure Sasuke is Naruto's motivation for becoming stronger and all that, but the main focus of this arc has been Akatsuki and Team 10. Sure, eventually there's going to be more Sasuke stuff, but that hasn't played much of an important part yet.

    And seriously, stop with all the gay Naruto/Sasuke jokes. It just makes your arguement look weaker.
    What jokes? I'm having a hard time believing that Kishimoto ISN'T setting up NaruSasu these days and NaruSaku along with SasuHina tend to be my preferences. Even in part one all of Naruto's energy was focused on Sasuke. Even when it comes to Akatsuki Naruto doesn't even give much of a crap about them. He's still too focused on Sasuke and you would think he'd be more focused on Akatsuki considering they're after him and all.

    In my opinion the way Naruto's been acting over Sasuke in part 2 is ten times worse than Sakura's obsession of Sasuke in part one because Naruto doesn't feel like the Naruto we've known from part one. Sure he's older now but if the only thing he did for two and a half years was angst over Sasuke then that really is pathetic.

    At least I can understand where he was coming from when he was heavily angsting over Gaara. That made a heck of a lot more sense even if it was just as annoying.

    Also who said I'm making an argument? I'm just making a general statement. Just because I say something negative about Naruto doesn't mean I'm looking for a fight, but I'm sure that's what you want to believe. Whatever though believe what you want.

  9. #4489

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    What jokes? I'm having a hard time believing that Kishimoto ISN'T setting up NaruSasu these days and NaruSaku along with SasuHina tend to be my preferences. Even in part one all of Naruto's energy was focused on Sasuke. Even when it comes to Akatsuki Naruto doesn't even give much of a crap about them. He's still too focused on Sasuke and you would think he'd be more focused on Akatsuki considering they're after him and all.

    In my opinion the way Naruto's been acting over Sasuke in part 2 is ten times worse than Sakura's obsession of Sasuke in part one because Naruto doesn't feel like the Naruto we've known from part one. Sure he's older now but if the only thing he did for two and a half years was angst over Sasuke then that really is pathetic.
    Again, where is all this coming from? Sasuke's role in Part 2 has been minor, as has Naruto's "obsession" with him. I'm not seeing any of the things you're accusing him of. Especially now, since he just wants to get stronger than him. And this makes him gay? I suppose Zoro wants to feel Mihawk inside him too.

    Also who said I'm making an argument? I'm just making a general statement. Just because I say something negative about Naruto doesn't mean I'm looking for a fight, but I'm sure that's what you want to believe. Whatever though believe what you want.
    Well, when you say things that are blatantly wrong you're bound to get some challenges.

  10. #4490

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    Again, where is all this coming from? Sasuke's role in Part 2 has been minor, as has Naruto's "obsession" with him. I'm not seeing any of the things you're accusing him of. Especially now, since he just wants to get stronger than him. And this makes him gay? I suppose Zoro wants to feel Mihawk inside him too.
    Where does One Piece come into this? Also when does Zoro really mention Mihawk after his fight with him?

    Naruto has not only obsessed about Sasuke throughout part one but his obsession seems to have grown since the beginning of part 2. His whole attitude against Sai just really showed how bad it's gotten. I doubt that it's just because he wants to be stronger than Sasuke... Maybe it might convince me during part one that he just wants to be stronger than Sasuke but part two really takes it to a whole new level.

    Besides what are you getting so mad for? I don't see how saying that is any different than those people who think Sasuke has the hots for Orochimaru because he betrayed Konoha. Oh wait I forgot saying crap about Sasuke is okay because it's about Sasuke but it's not for Naruto the supposed underdog no matter how blantantly true it's turning out to be. I'm sure you'd be getting on my case too if I was complaining about how Naruto is more useless than pre-skip Sakura or something... Good thing I'm not doing that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    Well, when you say things that are blatantly wrong you're bound to get some challenges.
    Correction things that YOU think are blatantly wrong. Because if I knew what I was saying was blatantly wrong I wouldn't be saying it in the first place.

  11. #4491

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Naruto has not only obsessed about Sasuke throughout part one but his obsession seems to have grown since the beginning of part 2. His whole attitude against Sai just really showed how bad it's gotten. I doubt that it's just because he wants to be stronger than Sasuke... Maybe it might convince me during part one that he just wants to be stronger than Sasuke but part two really takes it to a whole new level.
    Naruto's best friend willingly gave himself to Orochimaru, despite Naruto putting all of his power and effort in to bringing him back, he hasn't seen him in over two years, and then he gets replaced before Naruto even gets a chance to try and save him.
    I'd be pretty surprised if Naruto didn't hate Sai.

    Not to mention that Sai wasn't really trying to be friendly at the start. When he genuinely tried, Naruto stopped hating him.
    Last edited by Bellamy; January 17th, 2007 at 04:06 PM.

  12. #4492

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy View Post
    Naruto's best friend willingly gave himself to Orochimaru, despite Naruto putting all of his power and effort in to bringing him back, he hasn't seen him in over two years, and then he gets replaced before Naruto even gets a chance to try and save him.
    I'd be pretty surprised if Naruto didn't hate Sai.
    Well then I would expect that Sakura SHOULD be worse off than Naruto in the Sasuke department but she seems to be more stable which is another thing I really liked about Sakura post-skip. If it didn't seem like Naruto caught Sakura's pre-skip Sasuke obsession at least he'd still feel like the same Naruto instead of a steaming pile of Sasuke angst.

    Heck the only time we saw Naruto as... well Naruto was the chapter where he kept trying to ask Sakura out after they came back from getting pwned by Sasuke. I can understand that Naruto wants his best friend/brother back and all but I never saw Naruto as the type of person who would take it to such an extreme. Wasn't Jiraiya supposed to help him with that considering he was in the same boat?

    If anything it's Naruto himself that's the most disappointing thing about Part 2 so far. Naruto's the friggin' main character and the series just doesn't feel the same when he's acting like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy View Post
    Not to mention that Sai wasn't really trying to be friendly at the start. When he genuinely did, Naruto stopped hating him.
    True but again Sakura didn't seem to have any problems and the one time she hit Sai it was because she knew Naruto was going to do it. I agree with a lot of people who believe that Sakura is a lot less passionate postt-skip when it comes to Sasuke while Naruto seems to have become 110% passionate about Sasuke.

  13. #4493

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    I do agree there, Sakura seems to have handled the issues with Sasuke and Sai quite a lot better than Naruto did.

    I don't think he handled it that well, but I can't really blame him for handling it badly considering how important friends are to him.

  14. #4494
    johan strasni Majek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    SLB, Slovenia

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    And and it's not fair to Naruto to compare him to Sakura, especilla when it comes to emotions. She had a normal life, he hasn't. That complicates everything.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |


  15. #4495
    The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I hacked ultimateclima's account

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    I'm both happy and sad at the same time. Naruto's jutsu is half way done, which means another damn training arc is near.
    Unless it's like the first time he did rasengan and he all off a sudden pulls off a full rasengan out of the blue.

    Unlikely it'll probably never happen especially since he's only 50% done but still, just throwing it out htere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

  16. #4496

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    The Naruto/Sasuke situation is getting stale and annoying but constantly making serious insinuations about a homosexual love between the two is a bit tiring and make you look like you're actually craving for some underage cartoon character gay love.

  17. #4497

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    The Naruto/Sasuke situation is getting stale and annoying but constantly making serious insinuations about a homosexual love between the two is a bit tiring and make you look like you're actually craving for some underage cartoon character gay love.
    Too bad that you're the only person who would think that... That's some pretty wild accusations there.

    Personally I'd rather see Naruto get it on with Sakura and Ino at the same time rather than Sasuke if I really had to choose.

  18. #4498
    King C Cap'n Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Empire Porky Building

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    I remember I joked around with my friends that the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke will culminate in a final, super technique: "1000 Years of Pleasure," a modification of Kakashi's 1000 Years of Pain.
    Last edited by Cap'n Carter; January 17th, 2007 at 10:31 PM.

    the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

  19. #4499

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Heh now that's something I never thought up but it's a funny thing to joke about. I wouldn't exactly put it past Kishimoto. I can't exactly remember but doesn't Naruto KNOW the thousand years of pain?

  20. #4500
    Token Black Guy gaara d. lucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Usin items in Smash tourneys

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    You guys are sick. You're bringing back memories of Kakashi putting his fingers up Naruto's ass (1000 years of death). I must admit, in the mist of the mindless Naruto bashing, that is funny. LOL
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; January 17th, 2007 at 10:34 PM.

    Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts