Page 223 of 301 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    Aethos, you really need to lay off NF

Look up "Neon Genesis Evangelion"
    Why do you say that?

Because you're obviously too stupid to ignore things like that and then you forgot to mention that they say that anyone can beat anyone over at NF, so you just pick on Hinata because you don't like her.

And unlike the certain female lead who gets all the the paper time just to show off her "Sakura smash smash" she was used very weel for the space she got.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

I don't see how anyone can hate Hinata. Just like the above post said, she's used really well and serves her purpose in the plot. She's not overused and she actually does something besides whining about Sasuke all day.

Not that I hate Sakura (more like a mild dislike) but I wouldn't mind one bit if she was replaced with Hinata.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I have a question, did anybody play Naruto 3 for the ps2(Best Naruto game. PERIOD) but if you choose jariya and when and look through his ,oves and pick on of the Rasengans, he does this one where, it is regular at first and then it lights on fire and he push it in the person, and they go fly and till they hit a rock and a huge pillar of flames, come out. That wa before they even wrote the thing about the wind rasengan. i just wanted to see if anybody saw it

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

If Hinata doesn't show up in an arc in the manga soon I'm going to be seriously pissed.

Yeah, now it's all 'bout Team 7/10. They could at least do SOMETHING with Hinata or Shino

bah there are still a lot of akatsuki to defeat. they'll have their time.

possible summary

Spoiler:
    Spoiler summary is out.

NARUTO

338: The Help!!

Kakashi: "Naruto!! Yamato!!"

Ino: "Sakura!!"

Chouji: "Sai!!"

Naruto: "Heheh! A hero always arrives late! Right Kakashi-sensei!!"

Kakashi: "Naruto...You... (You completed the jutsu... You're something...)"

Sakura: "Kakashi-sensei!?" Sakura runs to Kakashi and starts to heal him.

Sakura: (Even Kakashi-sensei's been hurt this badly...)

Naruto: "Huh? Where's Shikamaru!?"

Ino: "Shikamaru is with his partner..."

Chouji: "They're fighting at a different location."

Naruto: "!?"

Yamato: "Okay! Sakura and Sai, go support Shikamaru."

Kakashi: "Wait!!" Kakashi silences Yamato.

Kakashi: "Let Shikamaru deal with the other guy..."

Yamato: "But, Kakashi-senpai, that's too much!!"

Kakashi: "This is Shikamaru's battle. Naruto... you guys understand, that Shikamaru will be okay."

Naruto: "...Yeah... Shikamaru is really strong!!"

Yamato: "..."

Sai: "So, what is this guy?"

Shikamaru just dodges Hidan's attack.

Hidan: "I might be stupid, but I have the power to make up for it!!

The cause of your defeat is that you don't have the power to back up your brains! Stupid!!"

Naruto: "What!? He puts others' hearts inside him to live!? From during Shodai Hokage's time!?"

Sai: "That's something... impossible..."

Sakura: "That can't be!! If he just changes hearts, his skin and cells would still rot! That's..."

Kakuzu: "But, I can do it. Yes, using this special Chakra blood vessels."

Kakuzu: "Shodai Hokage used special cells to freely control wood. It's something similar for me."

Yamato: "..."

Kakuzu: "No matter how many reinforcements come, you'll still all be killed by me..."

Shikamaru: "Kuh...(Asuma)"

Shikamaru holds back his tears as all the different faces of Asuma run through his mind. But,

Boom!! Hidan suddenly goes flying.

Temari: "You're crying again! Crybaby...!!"

so now its 2 on 1 and 6 on 1.......0.o
    Last edited by oceanizer; January 16th, 2007 at 04:33 PM.

Not bad on the possible spoilers. Looks like (you know who) is back which is always a positive. I can honestly say I didn't expect her to show up, I thought (You know who) was gonna come in, spam his new attack, and save everybody. Looks like Kishi has a tiny bit of unpredictablility left in him (assuming the spoiler is true).
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; January 16th, 2007 at 04:09 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

spoiler tags ? have youe ver heard of those Taleran? <_<
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

why yes there is a spoiler at the top and if you know you haven't read to that point noone with a brain would read through the entire summary before going ZOMG spoilers so the tags were unnesisary

Taleran, it's just a common courtesy ESPECIALLY if it's a spoiler from unreleased chapter. Some people read stuff really fast, and even though they want to avoid what's written there after reading first sentence, it just jumps into the eyes. This happens to me when it's written in Japanese, so I'm sure the same thing happens in English to some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Majek View Post
    Because you're obviously too stupid to ignore things like that and then you forgot to mention that they say that anyone can beat anyone over at NF, so you just pick on Hinata because you don't like her.

And unlike the certain female lead who gets all the the paper time just to show off her "Sakura smash smash" she was used very weel for the space she got.
    Who are you to call me stupid? Maybe you need to get your head out of your ass if you actually think I don't ignore that stuff. It's just that it appears so much on NF that you can't really avoid it.

Although I do admit I forgot about that though I only see people doing that with Itachi, Yondaime, Orochimaru, and sometimes Jiraiya... Then again I tend to avoid the Naruto battledome anyways over there.

Oh and I'm sure you're being an ass because you saw that I hate Hinata yet like Sakura. I feel Sakura is a much more worthwhile character at least when Sakura's on screen she actually does something other than faint or stutter like she has a speech impediment the way Hinata does. Sure Sakura had her bad points but at least she did something. I've yet to see Hinata do anything special outside of acting as Neji's human punching bag.

Lets play nice in here, fellahs. This is a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    Lets play nice in here, fellahs. This is a warning.
    Okay... Sorry about that. That "stupid" comment was a bit uncalled for but I shouldn't have lashed out like I did. Even if he had it coming. I'll try to tone it down in the future.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

that only thing that surprised me more than Temari rescuing Shikamaru is somebody using spoiler tags on apforums.

that aside i think that it was a bad move for them to say shikamaru can handle himself when temari comes to the rescue. that's the second time this happened for him.

now i'm a big fan of those two together but c'mon. you can't say hes strong and then have somebody save him. its just a great way to kill development.

at least make naruto and company stay because Kazuku is too strong not because shikamaru can handle himself if somebody IS gonna help shikamaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima View Post
    that only thing that surprised me more than Temari rescuing Shikamaru is somebody using spoiler tags on apforums.

that aside i think that it was a bad move for them to say shikamaru can handle himself when temari comes to the rescue. that's the second time this happened for him.

now i'm a big fan of those two together but c'mon. you can't say hes strong and then have somebody save him. its just a great way to kill development.

at least make naruto and company stay because Kazuku is too strong not because shikamaru can handle himself if somebody IS gonna help shikamaru
    Meh if anything a lot of people got screwed over during the chuunin exam. Why they made Shikamaru the only chuunin I'll never know.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    Meh if anything a lot of people got screwed over during the chuunin exam. Why they made Shikamaru the only chuunin I'll never know.
    That's true, but since Shikamaru didn't get screwed over i was hoping he wouldn't get special screwed over treatment in the future...and i apparently was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima View Post
    That's true, but since Shikamaru didn't get screwed over i was hoping he wouldn't get special screwed over treatment in the future...and i apparently was wrong.
    Meh everyone except Sasuke and sometimes Naruto get's screwed in this series. It's weird but Naruto sometimes follows the Digimon Frontier formula where everyone is ignored except the hero and his rival.

For anyone interested, here's a new spoiler summary for 338. Much, much more believable than the previous one.

Spoiler:
    Kakashi & co are relieved that their reinforments have arrived. Kakuzu comments that more strange people have arrived. He stares at Naruto, apparently... As the circumstances are explained, Kakashi summons Pakkun and tells Sai & Sakura to assist Shikamaru. A comment about the new jutsu is made, to which Yamato apparently comments that they should watch, as Naruto is like a completely different person now. Switch to Hidan & Shikamar. Hidan can't move enough to go for the killng blown yet. He apparently preaches a bit about Jashin to Shikamaru, suggesting him to join (well, since he missed his chance last time, this if ever is his chance I suppose...). Then Shikamaru starts doing something, but I'm not really sure of what, but it involves him using a Kunai, the exploding tags and a hole which opens beneath Hidan. Shikamaru mentions that he prepared it before (either the hole or the plan; perhaps both). Hidan starts getting worried, because that as long as he can't move, Shikamaru will be able to lead him into whatever plan he has. Shikamaru says that cursing people like Hidan did has two holes/flaws, if I read it correctly. He lights a cigarette, saying that "you killed my teacher" It's also mentioned that his family apparently can do dotons. If I read it correctly, his family said that if he can't cut Hidans throat directly a doton would help (meaning he's going to use a jutsu similar to the one Kakashi used on Sasuke in vol 1, perhaps?). And that's it, more or less.

Thread Information