Page 222 of 301 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

OMG, Ben10 Konoha recruits. How'd u mangae to find that Terek? LOL

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Oh snap! The old geezer is alive and crossed over Kohona ninjas to defeat Ben! hahahaha

Ben would totally beat them though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Naruto's influence at work in America
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Darn i wanted to post that T_T, It was in the christmas episode.

Quote Originally Posted by tonitonichopper View Post
    Darn i wanted to post that T_T, It was in the christmas episode.
    You want to post everything

And by the looks of the trailer, looks like new animation. Thank god....

I saw that too (I WAS JUST CHANNEL SURFING, I SWARE!) and it was quite a shock.

Random comment: Sai should work at Disney World, but the Russians would find him very insulting.

somebody watching naruto fillers? 216 looks ok (mainly because there are sand ninjas and kakashi). somebody to confirm? (yeah i could watch it, but you know...)

It's still a filler, even if it is the last filler arc.

some filler are better than other fillers. You can not deny that.
    yeah im here

one of the better fillers V
    Spoiler:

some fillers were quite fun indeed. And obviously some fillers were doing Kishis' work of developing new powers ( like Hinatas). And since they did that it's might turn out to be canon XD If we ever see Hinata fight again that is
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Well, I suppose if Hinata can, in fact, make chakra lasers, then that would work out fine. But, until Hinata does make chakra lasers, it is still a filler and fillers suck, but some less than others.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Actually I think all of the "development" in Hinata in the fillers is the reason why Kishi is having a hard time developing her character. IMO though

Also Taboo which filler was that from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Okay, I'm going to go back slightly on my word here. I hate lots of short fillers in a row, unless they are just one episode and not in a row then I can deal with it. And I admit there were some fillers I enjoyed. I enjoyed the longer filler arcs with a larger plot. That's why I liked the Bleach filler so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Well, I suppose if Hinata can, in fact, make chakra lasers, then that would work out fine. But, until Hinata does make chakra lasers, it is still a filler and fillers suck, but some less than others.
    It always struck me as strange that "Naruto fillers are teh suck" unless Hinata is in it and then suddenly it's the best filler ever... I mean yeesh Hinata is probably obsessed over more than Rei Ayanami these days.

Really?

Wow, I must be one of the few people who hates that useless loser with everything I've got.

I never did get the fasicination with Hinata, I mean she's just as useless as Sakura, having done virutally nothing for the series and yet people are astounded with everything she's done.

Of course then again, I love Ino and Tenten despite the fact that they've done absolutely nothing for the series. So I guess I shouldn't talk.

At least Ayanami Rei kicked ass, not to mention tried to kill herself quite a lot in a very cool fashion. But Hinata, meh.

I haven't the slightest clue who Ayanami Rei is. BTW, does the new chapter come out this week?

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeNewtype101 View Post
    Really?

Wow, I must be one of the few people who hates that useless loser with everything I've got.

I never did get the fasicination with Hinata, I mean she's just as useless as Sakura, having done virutally nothing for the series and yet people are astounded with everything she's done.

Of course then again, I love Ino and Tenten despite the fact that they've done absolutely nothing for the series. So I guess I shouldn't talk.

At least Ayanami Rei kicked ass, not to mention tried to kill herself quite a lot in a very cool fashion. But Hinata, meh.
    Gee I thought I was the only one. I mean seriously her character is completely pointless and isn't deserving of the overall praise that she get's from her gigantic adoring fandom.

Not to mention a large majority of said fandom believe they live in her jacket amongst her gigantic Tsunade sized breasts... >.>

Personally I hate it when they come out and bash Sakura just to make Hinata look good... Then again they bash all the females to make Hinata look good. On Narutofan alone Hinata fans stated that pre-timeskip Hinata could beat Temari, Sasuke, and Gaara... Many even believe she could beat Itachi and the 4th Hokage... PRE-TIMESKIP even!

Personally I think Hinata is just more likeable... but I think a lot of it might have to do with her having a meekish, shy personality, and I think the typical internet recluse seems to be more infatuated with that personality type... yeah.

Frankly most of the females in Naruto kind of blow. I'd like Tenten if she got to do anything though.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Aethos, you really need to lay off NF

I haven't the slightest clue who Ayanami Rei is.
    Look up "Neon Genesis Evangelion"
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Thread Information