Page 219 of 301 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

hidan's blood leaked off...
    i think shikamaru will force hidan to curse himself using his own jutsu

I dont think that would work. His blood is already in his body, so what would be the point?

Hidan will probably be the one to survive since he cant be killed by any means possible so far. Maybe if you cut his head off, and he cant do his ritual anymore than slowly dies.
    yeah im here

Shikamaru isnt that smart at all... If I'm not wrong he shadow binded Hidan after he cut his neck, then why didnt he like made slam his head against a tree so the neck would be even more damaged and eventually ripped off or something.

probably he knew that his 2nd shadow bind is not so effective...
    he cant immobilize hidan nor totally control hidan's movements
    so instead shika concentrate immobilizing whole body, he's after hidan's arm

We finally get to see Shikamaru use Asuma's short sword! Anyway, there is definitly a way to kill Hidan. Quoting Kakuzu: "No one is immortal." But, just in case there isn't, just cut up Hidan so he can't move and throw him in the ocean or something.

If you blow him up with the MAngekyou or exploding tags it seems like he'd be dead.

Well, maybe if you destroy his brain he'd be more dead-ish. Cause that way even if you put him together, he wouldn't be able to do anything.

Because of this chapter, somebody on NF complained that Naruto has too many good jutsus now.

I guess you cant please everybody.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    Because of this chapter, somebody on NF complained that Naruto has too many good jutsus now.

I guess you cant please everybody.
    Naruto has too many jutsus? THat's a first, haha, people these days are crazy.

IMO, Naruto needs atleast 5 different jutsus for me to be content. He has 3 so far, 2 more to go.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Hey everyone, something interesting came in from 2ch; apparently, Masashi Kishimoto has already drawn up the last few chapters of Naruto, and one of his assisstants leaked it on the internet. RAWs are floating around somewhere, but Yotsuba was pretty quick on the ball and already provided a scanslation.

It's really short, and somewhat bittersweet, but I must admit much of my admiration for Naruto has been renewed.

The chapter title is "Hope".

Spoiler:

MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

He has 4. Kage-bushin, rasengan, rasengan-wind tornado, and summon frogs.

He also have the other standard crap but these are just the ones unique to him for now.

People on NF, I see you on there as well, but some believe that he can use this tornado thing as a defensive jutsu, which he used in this past chapter to block that fire-wind attack KAzu did. I am not sure of the implications of it yet, but he has 4 right now. I dont count the other forms of rasengan he learned from jirayia because he only used the final form because it had more impact, but if each form reacts differently to wind than he can have 2 extra jutsus because of it.

edit: lol at that. That was funny. I saw one where the AL was the 4th and him and naruto had a talk than a fight. It was funny.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    He has 4. Kage-bushin, rasengan, rasengan-wind tornado, and summon frogs.

He also have the other standard crap but these are just the ones unique to him for now.

People on NF, I see you on there as well, but some believe that he can use this tornado thing as a defensive jutsu, which he used in this past chapter to block that fire-wind attack KAzu did. I am not sure of the implications of it yet, but he has 4 right now. I dont count the other forms of rasengan he learned from jirayia because he only used the final form because it had more impact, but if each form reacts differently to wind than he can have 2 extra jutsus because of it.
    Yeah, I didn't count the rasengan variations either. But that'd be pretty neat if the wind-rasengan turned out to be a defensive jutsu. I'd be something different for Naruto. The extra 2 jutsu thing would be cool too, I'm hoping this is where Kishi goes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    Hey everyone, something interesting came in from 2ch; apparently, Masashi Kishimoto has already drawn up the last few chapters of Naruto, and one of his assisstants leaked it on the internet. RAWs are floating around somewhere, but Yotsuba was pretty quick on the ball and already provided a scanslation.

It's really short, and somewhat bittersweet, but I must admit much of my admiration for Naruto has been renewed.

The chapter title is "Hope".

After that you know there's going to be an epilouge like Shikamaru flying out into space on his way to Planet Namek to fight Frieza or something.

Probably asked a thousand times by now, but is the anime filler over yet?

The Fillers will end in Spring 2007 and i like the Fillers

i like the Fillers
    Woah man, just woah.

Heatxz, you are the first person I've ever heard say they like the Naruto fillers. I almost spit up my drink when I read that.

I don't like the fillers, but they do have merits, like actually focusing on good side characters that have been neglected in the main story in favor of the boring ones. Of course, the Rasengan abuse and crappy overdone plots offset that...

It's good to see the fillers end, but I don't really care much for Part 2 as a whole (it started out good and soon fell flat IMO), so "Hurricane Chronicles" isn't something I'm anxiously looking forward to...

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Heatxz, you are the first person I've ever heard say they like the Naruto fillers.
    *whistles*

..>.>

<.<..
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    *whistles*

..>.>

<.<..
    Who are you again?