Page 217 of 301 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I'm guessing Team 7 will show up to save Team 10 eventually. That'll probably include Sai too, although he's busy studing "behavior"

Despite my complaints of the art and lack of character development, I'm actually looking forward to Team 7.

Mainly cause of Sai despite his personality, his powers are really, really cool. If it wasn't for those testicles comments and the fact that he's easily manipulated (at least to Naruto), I'd say he was a refreshing new pace to Team 7.

And if the Ransengan is a tornado one, then I'd gladly accept it.

Wow, the next chapter had better come fast, before we realize how little char development the series has.

It's times like this that make you wonder why they even bother with 3 men cell teams. I'd like to see Ino, Chouji, and Shikamaru doing team attacks instead of Shikamaru pwning everyone while Ino and Chouji stand off to the side and do nothing. I mean that's worse than when Sakura did that in part 1 since Ino and Chouji are actually capable of doing something.

A few combination moves here and there would be nice. Hopefully Naruto and Yamato won't be the only one's doing them.

I still cant do spoiler tags for the life of me.

How does it go?

I wouldn't say the fight is f'd up. It should still be a good fight and I am interested to see how team 7 fights now. I hope they split up and somebody go help shika, maybe Sai and Sakura.

This shouldnt be a suprise because we knew team 7 was coming. Because Shika ask for back up and Tsuande told Sakura to get ready. This shouldnt be a suprise to anybody. Don't bash the fight before you even see it.

Naruto is capable of some good fights when there is no Kyuubi involved. We all know yamato will spam jutsus galore and Sai would be his sneaky self. I have no idea what Sakura is going to do besides heal and punch.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    I still cant do spoiler tags for the life of me.

How does it go?

I wouldn't say the fight is f'd up. It should still be a good fight and I am interested to see how team 7 fights now. I hope they split up and somebody go help shika, maybe Sai and Sakura.

This shouldnt be a suprise because we knew team 7 was coming. Because Shika ask for back up and Tsuande told Sakura to get ready. This shouldnt be a suprise to anybody. Don't bash the fight before you even see it.

Naruto is capable of some good fights when there is no Kyuubi involved. We all know yamato will spam jutsus galore and Sai would be his sneaky self. I have no idea what Sakura is going to do besides heal and punch.
    However, this is the first time where Naruto HASN'T used Kyuubi in a fight so we'll just have to see what happens. As long as he suddenly doesn't go five tails then we'll see how Naruto can do without Kyuubi's help.

The easiest way to make Naruto's fight decent is for him to NOT SPAM any of his attacks. Simple. If Kishi can do that, he shouldn't have too many problems with this fight.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Can we stop calling Ino and Chouji useless? Well at least Chouji, The spoiler says he did a Baka no jutsu to get KAzu off of Kakashi.

Ino is a support ninja. She is good at spying and medical jutsu. She is what she is. Everybody cant be main fighters.
    yeah im here

How do we even know Team 7 is the back-up? What if Shino, Kiba, and Hinata come out for support? Actually, that would be cool because we don't know any of their new moves.

Is the new chapter out yet?

It comes/came out on Thurs., so it should be translated by about fri.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    How do we even know Team 7 is the back-up? What if Shino, Kiba, and Hinata come out for support? Actually, that would be cool because we don't know any of their new moves.
    It's seen from afar that you're a noob. We get scripts that tell some or even all of the dialogue in the chapter and spoiler pics so there's no need for doubt. And pay attetion and read the posts in this thread before you post your speculations so you don't post something that's already been confirmed to happen.

as for spoiler tags. People really have to start reading the ruls and boards FAQ

[spoiler][ /spoiler]

really complicated mindnumbing thing
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Okay, I'm no n00b, Majek. I'm not the one with fake hacker language in my profile!

Spoiler:
    Bite me, always get confused on how the slash go and etc.
    yeah im here

I don't like idea of team 7 to appear i want to see Team 8 or Team Gai instead
    Last edited by HEATXZ; December 28th, 2006 at 10:51 PM.

But Team 7's coming, it's in the script, plus it was already staed a few chapters ago if Naruto finishes his windy Rasengan within 24 hours Team 7 would be sent as back up. Maybe they'll be hit by flying cars on the way to back up, and most likely make the fight less interesting, Team 10.

Seriously though, I hope Kishimoto can keep the fight interesting with Team 7, I also hope Naruto's new technique isn't what it looked like last time we saw it: an edged Rasengan that does even more damage than the Oodama.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Are you kidding? It'll probably look exactly like that but it'll have the destructive power of a rasengan with kyuubi chakra with it, just you wait.
    Also we'll se Sakura and Sai sitting with Choji and Ino all watching from the sidelines as well while Yamato helps Kakashi and Naruto helps Shikamaru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

I'm awaiting Naruto to announce that he can also use the fire element using the Kyuubi chakra and create some kind of fire tornado. I mean seriously it'll happen just you wait.

lol, this is kind of cool. Manga on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrhsP...elated&search=
    yeah im here

Yeah, that's how I always read Naruto and Bleach manga. Anyway, I'm guessing that perhaps Team 7 will show up at the last minute when it's too late. Too late for what, you ask? I do not know. Just too late.

Thread Information