Page 215 of 301 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Shikamaru has gotten tons more char development. And Asuma finally HAS char development.
    That's because...he's dead. All characters that get true development dies.
    Only exceptions so far are Kakashi and Shikamaru in Naruto Part II.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

What about Neji, Choji, Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, and almost everyone else that isn't dead?

What about Neji, Choji, Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, and almost everyone else that isn't dead?
    I'm confused when did Neji get character development in part 2? You mean that fight against his double we never even saw?

What about Chouji? He's just standing back with Ino and allowing Kakashi and Shikamaru to do all the work.

Gaara did get a little development even if it was only being called Kazekage.

and you gotta be kidding me Naruto and Sasuke are the same as they ever were. They practically have gotten no development.

Sakura was probably the only character with REAL development which isn't saying much because she was totally useless in part 1.

Choji:near death experience when he got character development. He only survived because of the fifth/DEM.

Gaara:Same and Choji. Only survived through DEM. He should've died when he got the demon out of him.

Neji:Has he done anything worthwile in part II? In part I he did get some, he did, but after his fight with Naruto he is pretty much the same.

Naruto:Main characters never die until the end of the series!!!!! Plus his *development* was constantly saying I"m gonna be Hokage to I'm gonna save ya Sasuke!

Sasuke:He just looks for power. That's about it.
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Oh and Neji's development in the chuunin exam was because he's one of those bad guy's who quickly become the main character's bitch after the main character beats the crap out of them... Which is a shame because Neji was awesome as a bad guy. Shame it happened with Gaara as well and it'll happen with Sasuke too.

Let's name those without character development.
    Sakura, Ino, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Kankuro, Kurenai, The Fifth's assistant*forgot name* just to name a couple.

edit:forgot tenten. That's how underdeveloped she is.

Yeah, Tenten has zero char development. Same for Kurenai too, pretty much. At least, none in non-fillers

It's quite a shame cause nearly every single side-character seems more interesting then the main characters. Even Tenten peaked my interest with that knives-explosive thing she used against Kisame.

I think you mean "piqued", AnimeNewtype.

But wow, Tenten more interesting than the main characters? I know most people think they're dull but... wow.

Sakura had development in part 2. Well, at least showed how she developed. ;)

Neiji turn made sense because he wasnt really a bad guy. His turn happend after he knew the truth about his father. He was bitter. Naruto helped somewhat but it was mostly Hiashi.
    yeah im here

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    But wow, Tenten more interesting than the main characters? I know most people think they're dull but... wow.
    Her voice actress is outrageously loveable.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    I think you mean "piqued", AnimeNewtype.

Yea, that's the word. I knew I spelled it wrong.

But yea, Tenten has so much potential with her intersting use of weapons, she could have a bloodline where she can control every aspect of her weapons from their size to their ability. But of course the DBZ-fanatic that Kishimoto is, he just creates these awesome characters to fill up space then basically ignores them for the main characters and apparently Shikamaru.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeNewtype101 View Post
    Yea, that's the word. I knew I spelled it wrong.

But yea, Tenten has so much potential with her intersting use of weapons, she could have a bloodline where she can control every aspect of her weapons from their size to their ability. But of course the DBZ-fanatic that Kishimoto is, he just creates these awesome characters to fill up space then basically ignores them for the main characters and apparently Shikamaru.
    Too bad that Tenten's abilities involve weapons.
    And the rule of weapon users is that they never EVER land a hit because its either no hit or death.

Oh I don't know about that, in my personal manga I've created some characters who are solely long-range weapon users and they kick ass.

That's why I like Tenten so much, her weapons give her a distinct edge over others who rely on fancy jutsus. I mean, in this manga Kishimoto already created one way long-range users have a distinct advantage, Tags. By creating different kinds of tags, she can become like Usopp and have a variety of different kunai attacks. Freezing tag, Flame Tag, Electric Tag, and of course the exploding tag, or exploding tag mixed in with poison gas.

Kishimoto can even rip of Usopp a little, and create a kunai or shuriken string where she swings the string and have all the weapons fly towards the enemy at once.

Kishimoto can even rip off Rumiko Takahashi-sama's Ranma 1/2 and have her develop a style of keeping several weapons in her long sleeves like Mousse and bring out several weapons without the use of scrolls. As for a reason as to how she did this, maybe the sleeves can have some kind of seals on it that make it a portable scroll carrier.

See, and this I just thought up on the spot.......... and shall be using in my own manga.

Hoy crap, I just made myself fall in love with Tenten even more.

Sadly, you shouldn't hype up the character with 0% character development ever. Why couldn't Tenten be better knowN? WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeNewtype101 View Post
    Oh I don't know about that, in my personal manga I've created some characters who are solely long-range weapon users and they kick ass.

That's why I like Tenten so much, her weapons give her a distinct edge over others who rely on fancy jutsus. I mean, in this manga Kishimoto already created one way long-range users have a distinct advantage, Tags. By creating different kinds of tags, she can become like Usopp and have a variety of different kunai attacks. Freezing tag, Flame Tag, Electric Tag, and of course the exploding tag, or exploding tag mixed in with poison gas.

Kishimoto can even rip of Usopp a little, and create a kunai or shuriken string where she swings the string and have all the weapons fly towards the enemy at once.

Kishimoto can even rip off Rumiko Takahashi-sama's Ranma 1/2 and have her develop a style of keeping several weapons in her long sleeves like Mousse and bring out several weapons without the use of scrolls. As for a reason as to how she did this, maybe the sleeves can have some kind of seals on it that make it a portable scroll carrier.

See, and this I just thought up on the spot.......... and shall be using in my own manga.

Hoy crap, I just made myself fall in love with Tenten even more.
    Actually my characters in my own personal manga are more hand to hand fighters or use melee weapons for short range fights but there are long range fighters as well. To be honest I've been trying hard to put in a wide variety in there.

Anyways I agree with what you say though.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima View Post
    Sadly, you shouldn't hype up the character with 0% character development ever. Why couldn't Tenten be better knowN? WHY?
    Being a Ten-tard myself (well OK, not too much since they haven't used her, but I do like her), I think that giving focus and assistance to her would take away from the "magical ninja" thing Kishimoto goes along. If they use a ninja that has weapons that's not one of his leads, it would make them look less impressive. Besides, even seeing her in a sniping mission would make the series look too easy because then they would be like...um, more normal ninja.

337 Colorspread:

Spoiler:

Radical!

DA CRIME OF THE CENT'RY Captain Kaze's Avatar

..hahaha, oh wow. Got a nice laugh out of that.

J-WALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky View Post
    337 Colorspread:

Radical!
    All you need is a stand in for Yamato and you got the pic perfectly.

And as for the remainder of the spoiler...yeah. Apparantly Team 10 can't win without Naruto and Team 7 showing up...there goes the neighborhood.

Thread Information