Page 210 of 301 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Hidan's immortality is most likely due to his religion. The Jashen God gives him that.

Kakashi took off his mask for a moment in this chapter to do that water jutsu. Even though, Kakashi got raped at the tail end of that encounter. He has proved that his in the Akatsuki level.
    yeah im here

It's a religious ritual, what's there to be explained? It's a manga about magical ninjas and you're asking for an explanation of how he got immortal from doing a magical ritual.

When do Naruto chapters usually come out?

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Sameish time as One Piece chapters. Wednesday or thursday.

I know the raw's out, I dunno how fast Naruto scan groups go.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

So, if Hidan does his ritual with Kakuzu's blood, then would he die because of the other three hearts?

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

scans already out at msn naruto manga returns

I almost completely forgot about the fillers ending. Here's to hoping Viz doesn't do the same BS again with the anime.

When the anime starts to catch up again, they need to take some breaks like Toei did (with very very few fillers).

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Ten-Ten reminds me of Chun Li
    yeah im here

This is easily the best fight we've had hands down since . . . . I dunno, Neji vs. Kidoumaru I suppose?

And the anime shots look sweet. I REALLY hope Part 2 comes out better in the anime version due to movement and sound making it more dynamic, cause God it's a waste of fun character designs.

All the fights are going to be fun in the anime. I think.

Back to this chapter. Shika with aabout hundred explosive tags around him and hidan. What the heck is that for? Is he planning on blowing Hidan up?

Also wouldnt it be easier for Shika to shadow bind Hidan again and make him stab himself about 500 times.

I cant wait till the next chapter because I am not sure what is going to happend next. Odds are the akatsuki are going to gain the upper hand again.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    Also wouldnt it be easier for Shika to shadow bind Hidan again and make him stab himself about 500 times.
    Exhausted as he is he shoudl do even more exhausting movement? What are you someking of sadist?
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

The problem with that shadow bind-stab himself strategy is that that jutsu inflicts damage done to the victim to Shikamaru as well

Shikimaru for president. That's all I got to say.

Don't you mean prime minister/hokage? Anyway, I don't understand how they got Kakuzu's blood onto the pike. And, I don't think that they are just exploding tags. It's probably part of some huge kagemane combo. And I'd like to point out a Kakuzu quote: "No one is immortal". So then, what is Hidan?

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Don't you mean prime minister/hokage?
    No. Naruto for Hokage.

I think Shikamaru is a good candidate for Hokage too. Anyway, I'm psyched about the Naruto fillers ending. The Bleach fillers just ended too, so it's perfect timing. Does anyone know what ep the fillers end on?

When's the last time we heard about Naruto's "hokage" goal anyway?

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    When's the last time we heard about Naruto's "hokage" goal anyway?
    I'd rather not hear it again, actually. Unlike Luffy, it was always a pain to see/hear Naruto talk about his goals since they seem so utterly unrealistic for him; at least the would-be Pirate King has the skills, confidence and mates to feasible accomplish his goal with a constant flow of enemies with varying difficulty and techniques.

The only merit people seem to derive from Naruto's dream is that it gives point to the manga, since (in common thought) a manga without a driving goal isn't worth reading (which makes me question the alleged popularity of Azumanga Daioh).

Quote Originally Posted by Impel down
    I think Shikamaru is a good candidate for Hokage too. Anyway, I'm psyched about the Naruto fillers ending. The Bleach fillers just ended too, so it's perfect timing. Does anyone know what ep the fillers end on?
    Clearly. Every character except Naruto have qualities necessary for being a Hokage. The third wasn't all that strong in comparison to the next generation of missing nins and Orochimaru, but he could effectively lead his village. Naruto lacks:

1. Charisma
    2. Patience
    3. Clandestineness
    4. Skill
    5. Knowledge

What he does have is raw power, which puts him on comparison the 'savage monster' concept he's so angsty about being typecast as. He's no different from a Dragonball Z fighter, except he doesn't have martial skill and has to rely on numbers or a single grinding technique to actually hurt his opponents.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Thread Information