Page 21 of 301 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

doubt they'll actually halt the series juz for the akatsuki arc to be lengthen. more filler arcs to come! imagine a protest of naruto fans outside the animation HQ screaming for more naruto eps if they announce naruto having a break for a year
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

i always wondered what they'd do at the and of part 1 for the anime. i think we'll go through a lot of fillers coz as you say stopping naruto would angry narutards and tazmo would be so saaad :P

btw, i don't think they can show something as the new chunnin exam because who knows if kishimoto reserves some good flashbacks about it.

so i think we'll have meaningless fillers for 2 3 months, then the gaiden arc, then 1 month without naruto then the beginning of part 2. or somthing like that

EDIT: I jus watched ep 134 and it rocks!

Originally posted by Himizujin_Eternia+May 12 2005, 04:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Himizujin_Eternia &#064; May 12 2005, 04:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Majek@May 12 2005, 02:02 AM
    no Naruto and Sakura will be looking for Sasuke in the enxt filler. and after that it&#39;ll probably stop f or a yaer or so. or so i&#39;ve heard.
    [snapback]47452[/snapback]
    And where&#39;d you hear this?

Edit: I&#39;m mostly asking out of curiousity. If they stop for a year, it won&#39;t be too bad; I have plenty of other stuff to watch.
    [snapback]47553[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]
    well that about halting has been going on on forums around the net for a while, but of course it may just be another rumor, but i hope it&#39;s true since the anime is getting to close to manga and a very long filler arc might ruin it completely just like some other series ;)
    as for the first filler after this arc now someone gave this link http://pc.webnt.jp/anime/disc_base.php?oid=450944 and since i don&#39;t understand a word (the online translators don&#39;t help much :D ) i just had to believe him that it&#39;s about Sakura and Naruto looking for Sasuke... it may be fake too.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Personally, I&#39;d be disappointed, since the manga after this part went so hard to show how defeated the Leaf ninjas were. And it&#39;d kind of screw up the plot, with the whole thing about Akatsuki and Orochimaru not being able to move for so many years.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

maybe we get to see the developement of dark sasuke 0-o

Cool.
    The part about Naruto and Sakura looking for Sasuke is partly true.
    Here&#39;s the news from Leafninja.com.
    Well it looks like we’ll be getting a filler arc starting in the beginning of June which takes place in the Rice Field Country (wherever that is). Here are the titles for the upcoming episodes:

Episode 135: The Promise that I Could Not Keep.

Episode 136: Infiltration Investigation&#33;? The Super-S Class Mission Which Has Finally Come&#33;

Episode 137: Town of Outlaws. Shadow of the Fuumaa Group.

Episode 138: The Promise Betrayed, The Fleeting Request.

It’s unclear how long this filler arc will last, it looks to involve Naruto wanting to find out Otogakure no Sato’s location. He and I assume a team will investigate in the Rice Field Country. Which may mean it borders the Sound Country.

thanks for the trans. Rockman EXE, hope this filler arc is better then that tea country racing shit they stuck us with......

Originally posted by Forte EXE@May 13 2005, 02:59 PM
    Cool.
    The part about Naruto and Sakura looking for Sasuke is partly true.
    Here&#39;s the news from Leafninja.com.
    Well it looks like we’ll be getting a filler arc starting in the beginning of June which takes place in the Rice Field Country (wherever that is). Here are the titles for the upcoming episodes:

Episode 135: The Promise that I Could Not Keep.

Episode 136: Infiltration Investigation&#33;? The Super-S Class Mission Which Has Finally Come&#33;

Episode 137: Town of Outlaws. Shadow of the Fuumaa Group.

Episode 138: The Promise Betrayed, The Fleeting Request.

It’s unclear how long this filler arc will last, it looks to involve Naruto wanting to find out Otogakure no Sato’s location. He and I assume a team will investigate in the Rice Field Country. Which may mean it borders the Sound Country.
    [snapback]48240[/snapback]
    wow thx for it&#33; so it means that at least, we&#39;ll have another non filler ep with naruto leaving konoha with jiraiya later. and fillers are better than nothing&#33; [off topic]i&#39;m talking about naruto, coz&#39; i don&#39;t understand how they put stupid fillers in OP when they could animate the side stories[/off topic]

EDIT: hey i went on the leafninja.com site that you talk about. i didn&#39;t knew it and it rocks&#33; now i can stop visiting narutofan, i&#39;m relieved. B)

my bad-filler-arc sense is tingling, i say the filler is going to be crap, as proven by its previous filler arc, Protect the darn runner who used to be a konoha ninja -_-

I&#39;ll probably take a break on the Naruto anime, once the filler starts. Finally, I can start catching up on all the new spring shows I&#39;ve missed.

I do hope it&#39;s not as bad as the tea arc.

Y&#39;know, I expected filler after this, but couldn&#39;t they have done filler with, I dunno, the OTHER teams? It would have been nice for Naruto to go off with Jiraiya right after as per the manga and then focus a little bit on the OTHER teams. They all need more spotlight time.

Originally posted by Satsuki@May 13 2005, 10:50 PM
    I do hope it&#39;s not as bad as the tea arc.

Y&#39;know, I expected filler after this, but couldn&#39;t they have done filler with, I dunno, the OTHER teams? It would have been nice for Naruto to go off with Jiraiya right after as per the manga and then focus a little bit on the OTHER teams. They all need more spotlight time.
    [snapback]48505[/snapback]
    that would be nice, but i doubt it&#39;s going to happen. :(

Chapter 359 is out though. Naruto can actually dispel genjutstu now :)
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Lame, nothing new with Gai&#39;s gang. I really wanted to know what shocked him so much. Maybe he kicked Kisame&#39;s ass TOO hard.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

I found 259 really wasn&#39;t that great a chapter..... we didn&#39;t get to see Team Gai, and Naruto got owned (not like he had a chance anyway....) I dunno... something about it just wasn&#39;t that great

btw.. thought of a funny attack name in english for Sharingan "Red Eye Attack&#33;" lol

*can&#39;t resist*

Watch out&#33; Or Itachi will give you Pink Eye&#33; *everyone groans*

Originally posted by Satsuki@May 14 2005, 12:38 PM
    *can&#39;t resist*

[snapback]48755[/snapback]
    pink eye? i dun get it... anyway naruto can break genjutsu...only problem he gets hit with another&#33; this shows that naruto&#39;s no 1 weakness is genjutsu. Since he&#39;s gullible to the sasuke running away issue as shown. Bout the anime series, its expected to be a filler arc after the next episode since they are only a gaiden away from the manga series

Thats true.
    Well,Itachi can activate a genjutsu with just one finger huh?

Itachi:Take this&#33;
    *shows middle finger*
    Naruto:AAAARGH&#33; THE FINGER&#33;

just read chap 259. it was good but with the usual thought: more could have happened...

well, i think it&#39;s time to see the kakashi&#39;s new jutsu

true...i think it has something to do with itachi&#39;s weakness.His bad eyesight. The only reason why he created a new jutsu is to counter itachi&#39;s pwnage of him.

Originally posted by thelousy+May 14 2005, 08:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thelousy &#064; May 14 2005, 08:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Satsuki@May 14 2005, 12:38 PM
    *can&#39;t resist*

[snapback]48755[/snapback]
    pink eye? i dun get it... anyway naruto can break genjutsu...only problem he gets hit with another&#33; this shows that naruto&#39;s no 1 weakness is genjutsu. Since he&#39;s gullible to the sasuke running away issue as shown. Bout the anime series, its expected to be a filler arc after the next episode since they are only a gaiden away from the manga series
    [snapback]48891[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

Er, do you know what Pink Eye is?

Thread Information