Page 209 of 301 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

pshaw saying DBZ is crap in a Naruto thread

possible spoilers

simple spoiler

Shikamaru takes control of Hidan with the kagemane jutsu, he takes Hidan as far away from Kakuzu as he can.

Kakuzu says of Shika taking on Hidan alone."you've underestimated hidan. That kid, Shikamaru could have become a high bounty He'll die today"

"but you guy's conclusion was correct"

"I'm strong"

"I have much more experience than you guys"

" When I see you guys' head bands I remember the first konoha ninja that I fought."

"the first hokage that is"

!?" "eh?" "just how old is this guy"?

"he really is imortal"

"no way, there is no such thing"

"before my heart stops I always take someone elses heart"

"I keep stocking up on hearts and some how I just keep on living"

"by ripping out the living hearts of more powerful shinobi"

"I have 5 hearts, inlcuding my own"

"kakashi...the stock you reduced, I'll replenish it with your heart"

I figured he'd take Kakashi's heart. Eventhough now he has two lightning element masks and no water element masks (Kakuzu is earth, so he needs fire, lightning, wind, and water. Speculation) Hidan's actually starting to annoy me. He has no moves other than his ritual. And will someone tell me how Ino STILL can only do the Mind-Body jutsu?

who said DBZ was crap?
    yeah im here

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Oh wow, Kakuzu fought the First Hokage. I'm having a hard time believing this is the same Naruto manga I was bashing last year; at this point in time, I'm more entertained reading Naruto than I am One Piece. o_O
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Well Naruto has it ups and downs and so does one piece. I hated the skypiea arc. Loved everything else.
    yeah im here

Double post.....

The real spoiler is out. Hidan wounds Shika. He does the ceremony but oops Shika tricked him and it was KAzu's blood.

Most people seen that coming ever since Shika gave Kakashi that vial and Kakashi gave the vial back after he put his hand through Kazu.

KAzu is still alive and talked about how he was injured badly against the first hokage. He uses 5 hearts of other people before they die. He says it is not true immortality.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    Double post.....

The real spoiler is out. Hidan wounds Shika. He does the ceremony but oops Shika tricked him and it was KAzu's blood.

Most people seen that coming ever since Shika gave Kakashi that vial and Kakashi gave the vial back after he put his hand through Kazu.

KAzu is still alive and talked about how he was injured badly against the first hokage. He uses 5 hearts of other people before they die. He says it is not true immortality.
    Yeah we all expected this, but nonetheless, pretty cool still. I knew if I kept faith, something good would come. This is turning out to be the best fight in a good while. Please keep it up Kishi, please.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Fine fight indeed. But now it all makes sense. Naruto will never get a good fight himself, Kishi will always portray him as the dumbest loudest ninja, especially the dumb part.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

yeah it's nice for now. not so much did happen in this chapter, though. i hope shika didn't tell hidan that it's kakuzu which is hurt by his technique. he'd make a mistake.

Kakashi used the same move as Nidaime woot (though he still got pwned:P)

It should have been Hidan's blood. That might kill him for good.

I still don't get how Hidan stays "immortal?" Was that ever explained?

Regards to the chapter, it was pretty cool and I don't think Shikamaru told Hidan about what he did because that would be really stupid and completely out of character for deer-boy. He's not like Naruto who would probably jump up the instant that Hidan pierced himself and go "Ha-Ha!!! You fell for my awesome senjutsu plot of killing your own partner... etc, etc." Wait my mistake, Naruto probably doesn't even know what Senjutsu is.

But I really hope Kazu doesn't die, among the Akatsuki Sasori who was the most intresting died so I'm really hoping it doesn't matter to this Akasutki either. Maybe Kazu can change his blood to match one of his other hearts, I don't know, anything to keep him alive!!!!!!

who cares? he's a bad guy, just let him die. actually, every akatsuki member seems awesome, except itachi, him having the "lame genes" from the uchiha family

the longer the villain last in NArutoverse the lamer he becomes. To make kazu a great villain he must die. Hidan too. Besides Kazu still has 3 hearts to go
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

I never got why people say that Hidan tasting his own blood will make him die.... that makes zero sense.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Because if Hidan drank his own blood thinking that it was somebody else's, the damage done when he stabs himself will actually be done to himself. Thus making himself his own victim, this is the only logical way to really kill Hidan since his immortaility powers make no sense in the first place.

I mean when he got his head chopped off he wasn't connected to anyone so the damage wasn't transfered or whatever happens in that ritual, so exactly how did he survive?

I really hope Kishimoto explains instead of leaving this as a plothole.

Believe it or not, sometimes, I think things are better left unexplained. Like I said ages ago, Kishi explains too much when it comes to fighting abilities as it is, I'm willing to suspend my disbelief this time.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Some people dont know what a plothole is.

But anyway, a cool chapter. Kakashi used a high power water jutsu. But got demolished by a fire/wind combo. Hmmmm.

I seen that plan coming along time ago. I dont know what it is going to happend next. Shika should just say, you missed my vital organ. And have hidan stab himself again.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeNewtype101 View Post
    Because if Hidan drank his own blood thinking that it was somebody else's, the damage done when he stabs himself will actually be done to himself. Thus making himself his own victim, this is the only logical way to really kill Hidan since his immortaility powers make no sense in the first place.

I mean when he got his head chopped off he wasn't connected to anyone so the damage wasn't transfered or whatever happens in that ritual, so exactly how did he survive?

I really hope Kishimoto explains instead of leaving this as a plothole.
    Except when he hurts himself when connected to someone else via the ritual... he actually does hurt himself already.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Except when he hurts himself when connected to someone else via the ritual... he actually does hurt himself already.
    That's true, in that case everyone would be wrong about him drinking his own blood and dying then including myself.

I guess Hidan is really immortal with no explanation whatsoever to he became so. I guess Shikamaru might just behead him and give him to Morino to torture, would be a kind of an ironic fate for someone who likes to torture as well.

Thread Information