Page 208 of 301 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Well, the taijutsu has to be stronger than the Uchiha, and Itachi roolz at Taijutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Well, the taijutsu has to be stronger than the Uchiha, and Itachi roolz at Taijutsu
    And that's why I always get a laugh at Narutoforums. (not ever going to join there, just like laughing at the idiots who spring up like weeds)

Not to mention Kakashi's not even a real Uchiha so basing the sharingan on him is stupid. As far as it being in Sasuke and Itachi it seems like the sharingan is one big swiss army knife of DEMs. It's like the Naruto version of a gameshark or action replay.

Well, Kakashi can't use the Sharingan as well as Uchihas. Actually, they all have diffrent Sharingans. Itachi has full Mange, Kakashi has one-eyed Mange and Sasuke has full regular Sharingan.

Itachi cracks me up. XD

Spoiler:

Kakashi cant use sharingan as well as Uchihas? ha...He surpassed many Uchihas. He even found a way to get the mange sharingan somehow.

Itachi was impressed how well Kakashi can use the sharingan. He only commented on how only a true heir can beat him because of his mange sharingan. Than in Part 2, he saw Kakashi do the impossible and get one.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    Kakashi cant use sharingan as well as Uchihas? ha...He surpassed many Uchihas. He even found a way to get the mange sharingan somehow.

Itachi was impressed how well Kakashi can use the sharingan. He only commented on how only a true heir can beat him because of his mange sharingan. Than in Part 2, he saw Kakashi do the impossible and get one.
    And there is your prime evidence to the sharingan being overpowered and invincible. I mean, most of the weaknesses have more or less been completely forgotten and isn't used anymore. Chakra depletion and blocking the user's sight, both have pretty much been abandoned. And now here is someone who shouldn't have even gotten the third dot to the eyes, but he did and the secret evolution that most of the real Uchihas can't even get. I mean Kakashi shouldn't even have much chakra anymore but I can bet anymore he'll somehow pull out the Magenkyo or another Raikiri or hell maybe even the Ransengan that he just so happens to have.

By the way, I agree with the statement that Kakashi is in no way inferior to anybody in this freakin series cause Kishimoto keeps having him pull jutsu after jutsu out his butt....... yet his face is still a mystery.
    Last edited by AnimeNewtype101; December 18th, 2006 at 07:28 PM.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

That's cuz if Kakashi pulls his mask down he'll die...of embarassment.

I dont see how it is overpowered or invicible. Kakashi and Itachi are just very good ninjas. And would still be good ninjas even without having a sharingan.

I dont see this evidence where the sharingan is so Godly. Do you think one person could kill over 100 Godly people? Do you think ITachi could kill 10 Kakashis? Naw.
    yeah im here

Do you remember when Naruto was more than just DBZ-style fights? Do you remember when people actually liked the character of Naruto? Do you remember when Shikamaru's so-called intelligent comments actually sounded intelligent instead of just stating the obvious while everyone else just seemed plain dumb?

Come on, obviously when the series first started the Sharingan was just some advanced technique that seemed cheesy but now it really is overpowered and seemingly invincible.

I don't mean to sound rude, but the series back when the Uchiha-massacre was first revealed is completely different to the series now.

DBZ style fights? The only one that was really close was Naruto vs Sasuke 2 or maybe the rock lee vs Gaara.

How has the sharingan change? It hasnt changed that much. And I dont know, Shika sounded intellegent this arc. The only obvious thing was maybe get Hidan out of the circle but that was never concrete.
    yeah im here

I'd count Kyuubi Naruto VS Orochimaru too as DBZ-ish, but other than that I agree. Despite the overall comparisons between Naruto and DBZ, the individual battle styles are still different.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    DBZ style fights? The only one that was really close was Naruto vs Sasuke 2 or maybe the rock lee vs Gaara.

How has the sharingan change? It hasnt changed that much. And I dont know, Shika sounded intellegent this arc. The only obvious thing was maybe get Hidan out of the circle but that was never concrete.
    Actually with Shikamaru it was him telling everyone how Hidan's power actually worked........ I mean, Hidan freakin gave it away when he said the Ceremony will begin and he stepped into the circle. That was just everyone around him being retarded.

And the Sharingan has really changed cause of Kakashi's mangekyo dimension shit. What the fuck, this should have been a whole new bloodline or something, but nope it was another Sharingan thing. Regular Mangekyo is seriously over-powered but it's cool and unique. Kakashi's mangekyo just doesn't make sense, how does a freakin NINJA gain the ability to manipulate time and space? That makes him the strongest character in the series!!!

And DBZ........ well that was just Chiyo/Sakura vs. Sasori, cause it was so obvious who had the upper hand but like DBZ it got played out too long and the good guys eventually won. This upcoming fight between Kakashi and whats-his-face should be good, but Shikamaru vs. 2nd-what's-his-face will ruin it (Eh, I never liked Shikamaru except for his Temari fight before his character got completely changed).

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy View Post
    I'd count Kyuubi Naruto VS Orochimaru too as DBZ-ish, but other than that I agree. Despite the overall comparisons between Naruto and DBZ, the individual battle styles are still different.
    Wow, I completely forgot about this one...... that's how much BS it was.

...... and Sasuke is supposedly stronger considering how Orochimaru was acting. Wow, Super saiyajin level 4-9 is going to happen with Naruto, then Sasuke's going to bust out level 10 and gain 100-feet hair along with his freaky wings!!!!!!!!

OK WHAT are you talking about? I am confused. You said Naruto is like DBZ because the good guys win? lmao

Yeah whatever. Naruto vs Oro wasnt so much DBZ to me. Except for that crazy chakra bomb Naruto did, other than that it was just ORO doing some freaky stuff with snakes.

Edit: Also most shounen jump mangas have a DBZ feel to it, but Naruto fighting system in much different than DBZ. There are still upgrades and chakra type things in it.
    yeah im here

Not that I don't agree with you dlo (cuz I do) but to be compared to Dragonball at all is an honor IMO. Quite the compliment I'd say.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Why is it a big deal that Sharigan is so powerful? Sasuke and Itachi are supposed to be intimidating opponents, so they have powerful moves. I'm sure we'll see a "weakness" when someone beats either of these guys. It's a common shounen thing, the bad guys seem invincible until then lose.

People like Gai and Naruto have figured out ways to counter the lessen levels of the sharigan, so I don't see why smart ninjas can't figure out how to counter that mange sharigan. After all, Deidara at least survived it.

Also, long range is a weakness of the gentle fist style, not the byakugan.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Not that I don't agree with you dlo (cuz I do) but to be compared to Dragonball at all is an honor IMO. Quite the compliment I'd say.
    Except Dragonball isn't perfect. I love the series but I know it has several flaws and I can see why it bothers people.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Except Dragonball isn't perfect. I love the series but I know it has several flaws and I can see why it bothers people.
    Indeed, as a fellow fan, I wouldn't dream of calling DB perfect cuz I know it's very flawed (still love it tho). Still, it's not much of an insult tho.

Now If we compared Naruto to Inuyasha or DBGT on the other hand........
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; December 18th, 2006 at 09:48 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Dragonball is the greatest manga ever imo.

I was just saying the fights are alot different. Naruto have specific powers. DBZ just had energy powers and it got away from the martial art aspect.
    yeah im here

Yeah, DBZ isn't that great. Anyway, back to Naruto, can Kakashi still use his Mange technique, eventhough he's used four Raikiris?

Thread Information