Page 207 of 301 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Well in regards to the story though Sharingan is the ultimate Mary Sue move. Heck it can do everything and if there's something that it can't do it'll magically gain that ability.

Sharingan = H4X no jutsu

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Well, if Tobi is Obito, then maybe he has the same Mange Sharingan as Kakashi. And they get into the ULTIMATE RUMBLE!
    I've got a lamer but sadly very possible theory; by removing one of his Sharingan, Tobi/Obito is able to "see beyond" what the Sharingan can see, sort of looking beyond the physical realm and into the metaphysical one. Ergo, by taking out his eye, he became even more powerful than he would have provided he didn't lose the Sharingan; it's sort of an "outer eye" versus "inner eye" deal.

By that logic Itachi would become stronger if he used the Magenkyo Sharingan enough times to deteriorate his eyes.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

I find it odd that people complain about the cheapness of the Sharingan when we love a series that has elmental beings in it that cannot be harmed unless u know their one true weakness. However I do agree, that the Sharingan is pretty boring as a whole. It could stand to have some more originality IMO.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    I find it odd that people complain about the cheapness of the Sharingan when we love a series that has elmental beings in it that cannot be harmed unless u know their one true weakness. However I do agree, that the Sharingan is pretty boring as a whole. It could stand to have some more originality IMO.
    Hmmm isn't it strange that you only seem to participate when people complain about something? Maybe you had a heart attack when I said something good about Naruto a couple pages back.

Anyways people complain about the sharingan because it is cheap. Kishimoto keeps adding more and more abilities to it from out of nowhere. It's simply THE most overpowered thing in the series. Heck the Byakuugan was said to be superior and that doesn't get the super h4x powers the sharingan keeps gaining.

Honestly Aethos, I care so very little for your posts because they remind me of the dumb and useless posts that I make most of the time. My previous post however, was just an observation not directed at anyone in particular.

Anyways, I can't wait to see more of Kakuzu in action. I can only pray that when Naruto inevitably returns, he actually shows some real improvements in fighting ability. To be honest, I'm losing faith FAST in that department.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; December 17th, 2006 at 04:24 PM.

Obito is not Tobi. That is just a red-herring. I thought tobi was Yamato for a min. But I guess we will all know one day.

I dont really see him adding more powers to the sharingan. It is an eye jutsu. It does it job. Genjutsu is its main weapon, imo.

That thing that Kakashi had was just a teleportation jutsu. Diedra found his arm lying around when he looked around for it.
    yeah im here

Immoral Combat

I could have sworn that Kakashi didn't actually get all of Diedra's arm, he just got a portion of it, which separated the arm from the body. That's why Diedra was able to find it, so I believe.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

I find it odd that people complain about the cheapness of the Sharingan when we love a series that has elmental beings in it that cannot be harmed unless u know their one true weakness.
    Uh. I don't think many people are in favour of that kind of opponent; it's been done fully even before the days of Pokemon. The only reason one such as myself would favour Logia fruits was that when introduced, Devil Fruits were portrayed as having no weaknesses except for the sea-issue (just vulnerabilities), and with something like the Logia and our own internal conditioning from playing video games (that is, the sense that fruits should be "balanced"), the idea that one class of fruit could literally rule over the other two classes is totally foreign.

When Crocodile was revealed to have a weakness, it diminished Logia fruit users from being "gods" to just really powerful mortals. After that, I really couldn't have cared about them, but Oda topped us with Ener who virtually had no weaknesses.

As of right now, I'm pretty much finished with watching Logias in action.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by paptschik View Post
    So true....was Sharingan ever not boring?
    Sharingan was pretty awesome when Kakashi first used it on Zabuza, I thought. I liked how Zabuza aznd Gai pointed out weaknesses in the thing... but those things become increasingly irrelevant as the eye is somehow becoming some kind of Godmode.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Honestly Aethos, I care so very little for your posts because they remind me of the dumb and useless posts that I make most of the time. My previous post however, was just an observation not directed at anyone in particular.

Anyways, I can't wait to see more of Kakuzu in action. I can only pray that when Naruto inevitably returns, he actually shows some real improvements in fighting ability. To be honest, I'm losing faith FAST in that department.
    Oh so even when I honestly say something good about Naruto I'm still "the bad guy" to you? Tch fine you can believe what you want. I don't need to please someone like you to be happy. It's obvious that the only time you ever have a thought on anything is when you want to whine about something or be a jerk to other people.

You're wrong I'm no where close to being the same as you.

Anyways I'm just hoping that Naruto WON'T be involved in this fight. I'd like to see just Kakashi and Team 10 take out Hidan and Kakuzu on their own. In a way it would show that Kishimoto isn't making them cannon fodder so that Naruto can instantly come in and save the day. We need more battles in this series where it doesn't focus on Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    Hmmm isn't it strange that you only seem to participate when people complain about something?
    I could say the same about you my friend. Post History tells all. Seriously, let's cease this mindless battle as we don't want to get in trouble with mods.

Moving along, the Sharingan is not totally invicible as Gai has found a way around it. Staring at the users feet (although it's not guarenteed you can escape the Sharingan even with this tactic). I'm sure there's another way around this ability (although I have no proof whatsoever)we just haven't seen it yet.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; December 17th, 2006 at 10:48 PM.

oooooo Naruto based internet fight

*gets popcorn*

Moving along, the Sharingan is not totally invicible as Gai has found a way around it. Staring at the users feet (although it's not guarenteed you can escape the Sharingan even with this tactic). I'm sure there's another way around this ability (although I have no proof whatsoever)we just haven't seen it yet.
    Zabuza countered it too. My point was that these counters are more or less forgotten or useless since the ability has become godly.

I mean, Kakashi sent Deidara's dummy to another dimension.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Zabuza countered it too. My point was that these counters are more or less forgotten or useless since the ability has become godly.

I mean, Kakashi sent Deidara's dummy to another dimension.
    The Sharingan is indeed ubber, but still not totally invincible. It's sorta like Enel, Extremely powerful, but you can still beat him (even if the chance of doing so is slim). Very difficult to counter, but not entirely immpossible.

And yes, counters to the Sharingans are quickly being forgotten. I can't argue with that one bit. However, I don't think Kishi will get to it until the inevitable Sasuke and Itachi battle.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; December 17th, 2006 at 11:12 PM.

The sharingan powers so far, are no different than any other jutsus that are out there.

Like in harry potter, there is a summoning technique and a banishing technique. Kakashi's is more like a banishing technique. I am guessing.

Anybody know when the new data book comes out? It would be very helpful
    yeah im here

I could say the same about you my friend. Post History tells all. Seriously, let's cease this mindless battle as we don't want to get in trouble with mods.

Yeah and I've got a good way to cease this...

The Sharingan is indeed ubber, but still not totally invincible. It's sorta like Enel, Extremely powerful, but you can still beat him (even if the chance of doing so is slim). Very difficult to counter, but not entirely immpossible.

And yes, counters to the Sharingans are quickly being forgotten. I can't argue with that one bit. However, I don't think Kishi will get to it until the inevitable Sasuke and Itachi battle.
    If anything it just seems like the sharingan has no definite or big weaknesses the way the Byakuugan does. Heck look at the Byakuugan it has the blind spot not to mention Byakuugan users are vulnerable at long range and it was said the Byakuugan was superior to the sharingan by Kakashi himself.

Meanwhile the sharingan gets more and more uber. It's old weaknesses suddenly disappear. For example if Sasuke was able to copy the rasengan that would show how uber it is. The problem is that Kishimoto made the sharingan in a way completely unbeatable.

I think people are over-rating the sharingan. First of all, 98% percent of the sharingan users got killed by one little kid.

Second, for sharingan to be so uber, Kakashi is not owning everybody he face. It helps him detect jutsus and copy them.

The only uber thing that can be said about the sharingan is the mange one. And that has a major downside for charka and it slowly destroys the eyes. Kyyubi warned Sasuke not to kill Naruto because of this exact reason.

It is very useful, no doubt about it but it is not the end all of jutsus. Sasuke was the top rookie without his sharingan and when he got it. It helped but it didnt suddenly make him uber. People over-rate it.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    I think people are over-rating the sharingan. First of all, 98% percent of the sharingan users got killed by one little kid.

Second, for sharingan to be so uber, Kakashi is not owning everybody he face. It helps him detect jutsus and copy them.

The only uber thing that can be said about the sharingan is the mange one. And that has a major downside for charka and it slowly destroys the eyes. Kyyubi warned Sasuke not to kill Naruto because of this exact reason.

It is very useful, no doubt about it but it is not the end all of jutsus. Sasuke was the top rookie without his sharingan and when he got it. It helped but it didnt suddenly make him uber. People over-rate it.
    That was kinda the point I was trying to make (only my post wasn't nearly as good as this one). The Sharingan is powerful, but not undefeatable or godly.

Well, the whole "YOU CAN'T SEE ME SO T3H SHARINGAN DOESN'T WORK LOLROFLMAO" thing was kinda debunked when Itachi pointed at Naruto to cast Genjutsu.

I think the problem (not sure since I'm not up to Itachi yet) is not "the Sharingan is invincible" (since we know Kakashi has problems due to his limited chakra pool and facing opponents like Zabuza) It seems more like "The Uchihas are invincible because of the Sharingan"....or at least that's what Kishimoto makes it out to be. It appears that Kishimoto had tried to make limits for the Sharingan before, but then negates himself later on in order to make it such a threat or so powerful and infamous. (one example being "The Sharingan doesn't work on Taijutsu", yet later we see how Sasuke copies Lee's Taijutsu because of it...then again, that former comment was probably more an overconfidence of Lee)

Thread Information