Page 206 of 301 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Yeah, Yamato's pretty awesome, I especially like his evil stare. That was the best part of that entire arc for me. Now, that you mention it Impel Down, whatever happened to summoning? Gamabunta and co. were very cool, and I thought we might see some more summons, but I don't think anyone has used Kuchiyose in part 2.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Obito was allegedly simmilar in personality to Naruto, right? Is it just me, or does he actually physically resemble Naruto at that?
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Yeah, he seems to literally be the Naruto of his group, he acts like him and is basically what Naruto would look like if he was an Uchiha. Seeing as Obito=Tobi is pretty much guaranteed, why would he join Akatsuki?

yea, that's about right. Besides the fact that he has black hair and no whiskers, he seems to built from the same mold as Naruto.

Well if female Akatsuki member does turn out to be Rin and AL is really Yondaime. Along with Tobi being Obito what do you think Kakashi's reaction will be?

If that would come to pass could we see Kakashi joining Akatsuki because of his team?

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    Well if female Akatsuki member does turn out to be Rin and AL is really Yondaime. Along with Tobi being Obito what do you think Kakashi's reaction will be?

If that would come to pass could we see Kakashi joining Akatsuki because of his team?
    It's unknown if the blue hair member is a guy or girl and Yondaime is dead but i belive that Tobi is Obito

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. All Sunday View Post
    Yeah, he seems to literally be the Naruto of his group, he acts like him and is basically what Naruto would look like if he was an Uchiha. Seeing as Obito=Tobi is pretty much guaranteed, why would he join Akatsuki?
    It's also questionable how Tobi be come strong enough to join the ranks of the akatsuki. He was a weak sharigan user laster time we saw him.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    It's also questionable how Tobi be come strong enough to join the ranks of the akatsuki. He was a weak sharigan user laster time we saw him.
    Well last time Tobi was shown it was before Kakashi even got his sharigan, and look at how good Kakashi is at it. Tobi must have been practicing.

Rin had brown hair. The AL leader has orange hair. I doubt that is 4th unless he dyed his hair.

Rin also looked alot like Sakura. And Kakashi favored Sasuke some as well.

Also Kakashi has a mixed personality between the 4th, his oldself and Obito.
    yeah im here

The leader of Akatsuki is a relative of Kurinei. Just look at their eyes. Also, when did Yamato do an "evil stare" I don't think I ever saw that chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    You mean there are people who believe that Tobi isn't Obito? Wow, that's amazing.
    I try not to believe it because of how fucking lame that would be. The last thing this series needs is another goddamn Sharingan.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Well, if Tobi is Obito, then maybe he has the same Mange Sharingan as Kakashi. And they get into the ULTIMATE RUMBLE!

BTW, this is a huge speculation, but I think in the end Lee will open all the gates to defeat a major villian, but dies. That would look soooo cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    I try not to believe it because of how fucking lame that would be. The last thing this series needs is another goddamn Sharingan.
    So true....was Sharingan ever not boring?
    paptschik and the quest for the lost signature...

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    It's extremely lame, that's true. But it's a bit too late for denying it.

Quote Originally Posted by paptschik View Post
    So true....was Sharingan ever not boring?

uhhh you mean after Kakashi 1st used it on Zabuza and then Zabuza flat out explained how it worked........nope not that I can think of.

I still don't really get how it helps in battles that much. I mean, Sasuke hasn't been copying any of Naruto's moves or anything and all Kakashi does with it lately is do his Mange explosion.

I've never liked Sharingan because it's so damn cheap. It pretty much deflects/negates/copies everything. Also, the reason why Sasuke doesn't copy Naruto's move is because, even though he can copy them, he might not necesarily be able to use them. With move like Rasengan, it can be copied, but not imitated because of the amount of training it takes to learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Well, if Tobi is Obito, then maybe he has the same Mange Sharingan as Kakashi. And they get into the ULTIMATE RUMBLE!

BTW, this is a huge speculation, but I think in the end Lee will open all the gates to defeat a major villian, but dies. That would look soooo cool!

I bet it will be Gai who does that. He wont defeat him, but give Lee some last words, and probably a way to keep his life.

Kishi is gonna probably reformulate what he's doing now.

Team vs Akatsuki
    Akatsuki kills leader
    Team member leader (in Team 10s case, Shikamaru, Team Kurenai would be Kiba, Team Guy, Lee, and Team Yamato, Probably Sai since Kishi will save Naruto for someone else.) takes control of the team, and they chase after the murderer Akatsuki.

Im gonna say Kurenai's team fights Blue hair girl. Team Guy will fight Kisame, with Sasuke fighting Itachi. Sai/Sakura will fight Deidara. Kakashi will take Tobi, Gaara will magically come back and fight Zetsu, and Naruto goes after AL.

It's kinda hard to copy someone's moves when that someone basically relies on two moves.

There is no such thing as cheap when life and death is on the line.
    yeah im here

Thread Information