Page 20 of 301 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

I can see it happening :

Sasuke : "Take this! Tchidowri! You're lucky there's a hospital behind that mountain, Narouto!"

or worse

Master Shin : "Orotchimerrou, how could you sacrifice these rubber replicas of your favourite students?"

Mmm.. I wonder if ShoPro will edit the scene where Itachi uses tsukuyomi on Kakashi? There's heaps of blood, but it's discoloured for obvious reasons. Though the whole torture thing might be a little too much

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

maybe they could edit like 4kids edits....example

"TSUKUYOMI!"
    *Kakashi tied to a stake*
    Itachi:You shall face 72 hours of me poking you with a plastic sword!
    Kakashi:Noo!!!*Ouch ouch* That tickles!NOOO!!! ITS TOO MUCH ARGH!! This tickles are genjutsu!Remember! NOOO!!!
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Originally posted by thelousy@May 11 2005, 04:00 PM
    maybe they could edit like 4kids edits....example

"TSUKUYOMI!"
    *Kakashi tied to a stake*
    Itachi:You shall face 72 hours of me poking you with a plastic sword!
    Kakashi:Noo!!!*Ouch ouch* That tickles!NOOO!!! ITS TOO MUCH ARGH!! This tickles are genjutsu!Remember! NOOO!!!
    [snapback]46891[/snapback]
    lol, i sooo much imagine it, and the worst is that it's not worst than usopp's rubber knife...

Originally posted by thelousy@May 11 2005, 05:23 AM
    i seriously hope they do not remove the nose bleeding from the people who faces the jutsu to own them all! (harem no jutsu!) i believe that's the part which is hilarious at the beginning
    [snapback]46705[/snapback]
    They might just change it to snot.

But seriously, for a Toonami slot that's a pretty minimum amount of editing. I'm particularly pleased that they'll be leaving the japanese jutsu names.

However, the fact that they say they're leaving Sexy no Jutsu as is is a little suspicious. Sure, they might say that now, but who wants to bet that when it actually airs a digital bikini will be added.

Digital Bikini >> Scene Removed.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Man, it's funny to see how retarded people act when they see that one of their shows is being dubbed.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

anime606

Naruto is crap Imo. it had a great concept, one of the best I have ever heard, but they just couldn't pull it off.

Hahaha!
    Or maybe Kisame's sword is made out of rubber.
    Imagine him hitting Gai with it and it bouncing off.

Tosanu

Here's a thought. When naruto is eaten by the snake, that then explodes. Not only will lots of Narutos come out, but CANDY! its a pinata!

And how about Gaara? When he uses his sand, it turns into a big, friendly Tanuki and hugs the target until they fall assleep. ^^

Sorry for the double post, but once again, I feel the need to comment on the new Naruto episode.

133 was a great episode because of it's fast-paced action and very cool anime-only sequences. In short, it was a kick-ass ep.

134 was a great episode because it captured the emotion the manga was going for. In short, it was a beautiful episode.

Well, one more episode, and then it's time for a happy summer of filler! *Prays for an arc showing how the other Genin become Chuunin*

Or maybe they'll go into Kakashi Gaiden. Heck, I dunno.

Originally posted by Himizujin_Eternia@May 12 2005, 05:15 AM
    Sorry for the double post, but once again, I feel the need to comment on the new Naruto episode.

133 was a great episode because of it's fast-paced action and very cool anime-only sequences. In short, it was a kick-ass ep.

134 was a great episode because it captured the emotion the manga was going for. In short, it was a beautiful episode.

Well, one more episode, and then it's time for a happy summer of filler! *Prays for an arc showing how the other Genin become Chuunin*

Or maybe they'll go into Kakashi Gaiden. Heck, I dunno.
    [snapback]47369[/snapback]
    no Naruto and Sakura will be looking for Sasuke in the enxt filler. and after that it'll probably stop f or a yaer or so. or so i've heard.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

WHAT??
    A year!!??!?
    BTW,Zetsu looks...cool.

spoilers about 259 are fun. poor Naruto stuck in genjutsu that he cant break and must get help formt he ladies (though that was expected :lol: ) i wonder how itachi activated the genjutsu with his hand :huh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Errr..what?
    I only got the part about Naruto stuck in the genjutsu....

Originally Posted by Nihongaeri
    Here's my translation of the summary that appeared not all that long ago. I'm putting it inside a spoiler box for a reason though, that being that I want you to read this message first. So, if you're going to read my translation, promise me these three things:

1. In consideration for those who do not wish to see raw spoilers DO NOT copy this translation to any other threads.

2. Also, DO NOT start discussion based on this translation in any other threads, again in consideration of others.

3. And as a more general request, DO NOT place any links to the Japanese forum where this summary originated. I made that mistake a few weeks ago, and some less enlightened individuals ended up making posts in English on that board asking for raws/summaries. Not only is this just rude, it is also against that forum's rules.

259:イタチの力・・・
    扉絵 テンテン
    テンテン、小休止。あの三人と付き合ってんだから、たまには・・・ねぇ。
    今週のナルト対イタチおもしろかったです。イタチの眼ではなく指で発動したという幻術はすごいですねぇ。自 来也仕込みの幻術対処法で応戦するナルトに対して更に凄まじい幻術。ナルト自身の体から、状態2のサスケ、 サクラ、カカシ、我愛羅が次々と悪夢の様に出現。サクラとチヨバア様に幻術を解かれた時、カカシがイタチと 戦っていた。カカシ曰く「さーていよいよ本丸だ。気合入れてよナルト」
    カカシVSイタチ、その結末や如何に!?
    次号、「写輪眼」へ!!

259: Itachi's Strength...

Cover: Tenten
    Tenten, on a short break. I'm hanging around with those three after all, so every now and then... you understand, right?

This week's "Naruto vs. Itachi" was rather amusing. Having Itachi activate his genjutsu using his finger instead of his eyes was just awesome. And in response to the Jiraiya-trained anti-genjutsu tactics that Naruto counters with, [Itachi uses] an even more powerful genjutsu. Coming out of Naruto's own body, a Level 2 Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, and Gaara, appear one after the other almost like nightmares. When the genjutsu is disrupted by Sakura and Chiyo-baasama, Kakashi was fighting with Itachi. Kakashi says, "Well then, it's time for the final showdown. Put some heart into it, Naruto"

Kakashi Vs. Itachi, How does it conclude!?
    Next Issue, "Sharingan"!!

NOTE: I'm purposefully trying to be literal when translating here, so that's why it may not sound all that natural.

Also, I had originally misunderstood 本丸 'honmaru' to be a typo of 本番 'honban', but just realized it isn't. 本丸 'honmaru' literally refers to the inner citadel or encirclement of a castle. It is used metaphorically here, and I read it as meaning that now that their past Itachi's initial defenses, it's time for the final battle, or "final showdown" as I have it translated now.
    ;)

thx for the spoiler :D

but sure it happened less than what i expected :(

let&#39;s hope it&#39;ll be a good chapter indeed <_<

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

currently waiting for 259 raw...its late if i&#39;m not wrong. anyway, since the "chasing after sasuke" arc is over, most probably they&#39;ll be heading to the kakashi gaiden and might even see how the genins get promoted to chunnins as wad Himizujin_Eternia suggested...it could be the "promotions of rookie 9?" arc
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Originally posted by Majek@May 12 2005, 02:02 AM
    no Naruto and Sakura will be looking for Sasuke in the enxt filler. and after that it&#39;ll probably stop f or a yaer or so. or so i&#39;ve heard.
    [snapback]47452[/snapback]
    And where&#39;d you hear this?

Edit: I&#39;m mostly asking out of curiousity. If they stop for a year, it won&#39;t be too bad; I have plenty of other stuff to watch.

Thread Information