Page 199 of 301 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohara View Post

See the naruto new attack in the game is somewhat cleaver. It's better then just a bigger rasengan. I wish kishimoto would make so creavtive attacks for naruto (the character) once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

"You can play as Naruto! And Sakura!"

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Immoral Combat

Omg liek u shud be able 2 play as sasuke too, he totally pwnzors all other characters. If not this game sux.

Quote Originally Posted by supaluigi View Post
    Omg liek u shud be able 2 play as sasuke too, he totally pwnzors all other characters. If not this game sux.
    LOLZ ZOMG liek no wai! U will play as Sai n use teh powah of penis!!!1111

XD

these might be fake

Kakashi pierced through Kakuzu heart with a raikiri. Next, he tries to attack Hidan, but is stopped by a strong kick from Kakuzu.

"How is that possible? I didn't miss the vital point..." Kakashi is surprised.

Kakuzu takes off his cape and on his back are 4 masks. Each breaks through his back to come out. 4 black-ish ghost (Like No Name from Sen and Chihiro [movie, English name: Spirited Away]). But 1 of them is placed at the heart, and seems to have been destroyed by Kakashi's Raikiri.

Each ghost uses a jutsu of "Wind Element: Pressure Damage" "Lightning Element: False Darkness" to attack them all.

Kakashi uses Raikiri with both arms to block the attack of "False Darkness" and saves his teammates.

Even Kakashi needs to match his Chakra nature to the jutsu to be able to use it. And yet Kakuzu can use "Earth" "Wind" "Lightning"

(Kakashi) just manages to see through Kakuzu and Hidan's combo attack with his sharingan.

"These guys are strong...strong...Especially that masked one..."

And there with a "Fire Element: Zukokku (Head Intense Pain)" attack from a ghost, it ends.

oh and the only image so far

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5935/naru1go6.jpg

Battle Franky confirmed that to be true. That is a weird spoiler, it seems like alot happend they didnt talk about it.

Hidans and Kazu combined attack? It looks like a interesting chapter. Cant wait to see the full one.
    yeah im here

The spoiler if true seems to indicated a long battle (lots of chapters)

I only can speak about the spoiler but at least it does sound like a better battle then the last one

this is the part thatr struck me as interesting

Kakashi uses Raikiri with both arms to block the attack of "False Darkness" and saves his teammates.

It looks likeKazu can use all 5 elements because of these ghosts. The earth ghost was destroyed by kakashi. Now Kazu is attacking full force with the other ghosts.

Shikainocho would have been destroyed if it wasnt for Kakashi tagging along. Shika got downgraded in my eyes after this blunder.
    yeah im here

By that spoiler, Kakuzu is the stronger one of the this pair. Like Itachi to Kisame. They're really using that element thing as much as possible.

Watch out folks. It's the FIVE GOD DRAGON.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Hmm, Kakuzu's powers seem kinda complicated. But it's nice to see that he and Hidan aren't going down that easily. They're Akatsuki, they shouldn't.

Ok the raw is out and umm wow. KAzu doesnt dissapoint. He uses a wind jutsu. A massive one. Than uses a Lightening jutsu.

Than the last panel he is getting ready to start a fire jutsu.

Kakashi is carrying team shika. It is basically 2 vs 1 because team 10 is just standing there like "uhh" lol. Kakashi wish he had somebody with some fire power backing him up.

Cant wait for a translation. They seemed to talk while fighting.
    yeah im here

Hey, there's still a semi-mystery about something happening to Kakashi's hand, isn't there?

hey that's nice so far. makes me think of tayuya's powers. can't wait to see what chouji and ino can really do in this fight. or should they buy time until naruto & sai arrive? but then, it'll be rasengan time again...

Wow, fucking cool chapter, this really doesnt dissapoint me, first I didn't like that masked guy Kakuzo or whatever his name was, but now he's like the coolest akatsuki guy for me.. 0.0 This really is the coolest pair in akatsuki, and this is the best arc since the timeskip. Hopefully Kishimoto will continue going like this but I doubt it... At the end Naruto will peobably come use his new powers (mega tornado rasengean) to defeat Kakuzo... I hope Hidan will die by the hands of Shikamaru, and I also hope that he will continue smoking till the end of the series, he fits smoking.. ^^

IMO this chapter is even better than the OP chapter... this is like for the first time ever a naruto chapter has exceeded a OP chapter for me.
    Last edited by Solid; December 7th, 2006 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post

IMO this chapter is even better than the OP chapter... this is like for the first time ever a naruto chapter has exceeded a OP chapter for me.
    Indeed! Kakashi is da man! He's basicly carrying alone the battle.

Time for Ino and Chouji to get in the action!

this chapter is SO not Naruto its actually really entertaining for 1 chapter (how long has it been for one of those......)

IMAGE SPOILERS
    Spoiler:

its also a good thing he didn't die because hes now my favourite Naruto character damn hes awsome
    Last edited by Taleran; December 7th, 2006 at 08:33 AM.

Hey, there's still a semi-mystery about something happening to Kakashi's hand, isn't there?
    Isn't it because he used the Rasengan and wasn't used to it or something?

Not bad this time

But I'm starting to get a sudden felling that Kakashi might die, although I hope this is not true

And I really hope after this Akatsuki members (Kakuzu and Hidan) die there are no new guys joining
    Last edited by Darkariel; December 7th, 2006 at 02:12 PM.

Thread Information