Page 193 of 301 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Just can't take it anymore RomanGod's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Well, with the beggining of part 2 in the anime, brings a new subtitle that will be part of the title... The anime will now be called...

Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles

No doubt dealing with Naruto's wind element.
    Everything was all for nothing

no doubt already mentioned in the thread >.>

that seems odd to foreshadow it so early though, or else they're planning to devout a ton of episodes to it
    Last edited by Taleran; November 23rd, 2006 at 09:10 PM.

Darn. I was hoping for Narutwo.

I wonder if the dub will keep the name when the time comes.

Just can't take it anymore RomanGod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    no doubt already mentioned in the thread
    Oh, the new title was already mentioned? My mistake.
    Everything was all for nothing

Well, that was a decent chapter for once. And figures, it's one that features the side characters instead.

I really wish Kishimoto would be more consistent in his quality. We get chapters like this that are more like how it used to be, but then we get chapters of lots of big bare panels that are supposed to look "artistic" with lots of characters crying. Sheesh.

That aside, I am glad that the anime is finally finishing the fillers. I'm hoping Part 2 is more enjoyable in anime than in manga, and maybe they'll make some fillers that take place in Konoha so that we don't feel like the side characters are getting ignored.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Well as long as he's developing Shikamaru, its okay for me. Shikamaru is my favorite character, then Rock Lee, the Naruto.

Why does everybody think Rock Lee is so good though? He never won a battle except his debut but that shouldn't count since it wasn't finished, at least i think so. Did he ever win a battle?

You people are right. Naruto needs character development.

I don't think Rock Lee is "good", he's just a great character. He's hilarious, has dones of passion and determination, and has gotten pretty far for someone who can only fight physically in a manga filled with people bursting with chakra and special abilities.

Yea Rock lee is a great character, if only he gave some character to Tenten...

Also, looking at the anime fights the Hokage fight is the best fight ever.

Dattebayo Fansubs LLC was proud to announce today that it has decided to officially pick up the currently in progress season of "Pokemon Diamond & Pearl".

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl is the newest installment of the overwhelmingly popular Pokemon series. This show once again stars Satoshi, a young Pokemon trainer attempting to make his mark on the world while continuing to fiercely train his Pokemon, and simultaneously battling the evils he encounters along the way.

Due to the enomity of this project, and the limited resources at the disposal of Dattebayo Fansubs LLC, it was decided that the best course of action was to drop* the show Naruto. Declining profit margins and recent increases in production costs have made the release of this product impossible to maintain.

We hope that fans will be understanding in this time of transition and will share in our excitement about this fabulous new presentation.
    Quick FAQ

* Q: Does "naruto dropped" mean you will stop subbing it?
    * A: Yes.
    * Q: Will you also drop "Bleach"?
    * A: If enough people request, yes.
    * Q: Since you are now subbing Pokemon DP and started at episode 9 will you be subbing episodes 1-8
    * A: Yes
    Hahahaha. I know its fake though if you read some expressions on other forums its so funny.

It's fake because 211 doesnt air till the 30th, they always pull some fake shit when naruto takes a week off.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

You mean the thing about subbing Pokemon DP is a joke?

"Declining profit margins and recent increases in production costs have made the release of this product impossible to maintain."

lol, i think it takes maybe an hour to translate a naruto episode and their timing is so average that i bet they take 2 hours max to do it. any noob in timing could do the same.

of course it's fake, but this sentence really goes nowhere.

I saw that earlier. That's great. I can see everyone who believes it.

"Wut do u mean ur droping Natoro?!"

lol not to mention the people writing in going "Naruto iz teh most popular anima/manga series in THE WORLD!"

It's popular but I wouldn't say it's the most popular series in the world.

Discovered Stowaway AnimeForever's Avatar

Sorry to randomly jump in here guys but I was just wondering if anybody who has them will be willing to upload 3 Naruto Dub episodes for me or even provide a link of where to get them?

The ones I am after are
    41 Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious!
    42 The Ultimate Battle: Cha!
    43 Killer Kunoichi and a Shaky Shikamaru

I have found dub torrents but they are for episodes 1-50 and I only need these 3.

Please and Thanks

Did anybody notice at the end of tonight's dub episode? When they showed a still of the people who were angry about Kankuro forfeiting how they kept the cross on that guy's necklace? It's pretty interesting, considering that sort of thing would normally be editted.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNimationRules View Post
    Teenagers watch crap like Family Guy and South Park and make insults like fuck you and some does drugs or play sports or play video games.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeForever View Post
    Sorry to randomly jump in here guys but I was just wondering if anybody who has them will be willing to upload 3 Naruto Dub episodes for me or even provide a link of where to get them?

The ones I am after are
    41 Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious!
    42 The Ultimate Battle: Cha!
    43 Killer Kunoichi and a Shaky Shikamaru

I have found dub torrents but they are for episodes 1-50 and I only need these 3.

Please and Thanks
    Do you have bitcomet? Bitcomet lets you select the episodes you want without having to download the others in that batch, it's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I'm probably a bit late, but wow, this latest chapter was actually pretty darn good (for once). Will be interesting to see how the fight goes from here.

Oh god... Naruto said "Believe it" in the most recent dub episode and Shikamaru said "What a drag" waaaaaaaaaay too many times...

I hope Gaara's doing good...

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Tomodachi...ex.php?act=idx

A growing site that I own. Please join.

Quote Originally Posted by HitsugayaToushiro1191 View Post
    Oh god... Naruto said "Believe it" in the most recent dub episode and Shikamaru said "What a drag" waaaaaaaaaay too many times...

I hope Gaara's doing good...
    Hopefully they'll learn their lesson and make Shikamaru stop saying What a drag. Its probably not going to happen during his fight...but they'll learn like they learned with Naruto.

That's the one thing that bothers me about dub Shika, I'd like for him to say troublesome like he does in the Jap version. Other than that, I love his voice. Anyways, next saturday, I get to rewatch one of my favorite battles in English. Shika vs Temari, can't wait.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Thread Information