Page 190 of 301 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I did like the fight but I want Lee to win

Kamen Rider OOOs

*raises hand*

I hated the fight

YAHARR Shield of Sand
    Oh ho watch me take off my Namek clot.......weights.
    now watch as I smash you into ground do more damage to me in the process
    oh no I used a move that hampers movement after against a dude with a wall of sand
    now watch as I do the smashing thing again only BIGGER
    Gaara: HULK CRUSH!

the thing about Gears and Gates is Gates is literally turning off the restraints so that all your power comes out

Gears is something only Luffy can do because hes made of rubber there is a HUGE difference between the 2

I started watching Naruto recently, and I am currently on episode 11. I`m just wondering if this show will suck this much thorugh the entire series, or if it is only bad at the begginning.

So, should I stop watching the show if I dont like the first 15-20 episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    the whole weighed limb issue stolen from Roshi's training style.
    Kami-sama's.

>_>

*vanish*

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

well its official

According to WSJ #52 The Naruto Fillers will end Spring of 2007...

I'll be f*cking damned. I think I just lost $20. I'm angry and happy at the same time. Fillers are ending, it must be Armageddon.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Hellooo? I asked a question. Does Naruto get any better later in the show, or does it sucks as much as the 12 first epsiodes all the way through the series?

No, it sucks completely.

I'd hug you Taleran if you were here. I kept myself from reading Part 2 just to wait on the anime. Now I will really see if it sucks or not. If I find it to suck, then me and Kishi are gonna have a serious talk about making it NOT suck.

Thanks for the heads up Tal.

I`ve read parts of part 2 of Naruto just out of curiosity. And yeah - it sucks. Sasuke or whater that emo`s name is, gets even more suicidal. Naruto is just as weak as before (compared to his rivals that is).

It the same shit in different wrapping. You could basically call it Naruto Z
    Last edited by Smellyfeet; November 20th, 2006 at 10:39 PM.

The anime will probably make it a little better. The fights should be enjoyable at least. The Shika arc looks promising. And the Gaara arc wasnt half bad. The spy arc kind of suck. I wonder will Sai say that word in the anime as well?

From what I've heard of Part 2, I'm hoping the anime is better. I usually enjoy the anime more anymore. So it may be pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    well its official

According to WSJ #52 The Naruto Fillers will end Spring of 2007...
    Haven't they made announcements like that before only to continue the fillers anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyfeet View Post
    I started watching Naruto recently, and I am currently on episode 11. I`m just wondering if this show will suck this much thorugh the entire series, or if it is only bad at the begginning.

So, should I stop watching the show if I dont like the first 15-20 episodes?
    Yeah you should... If you didn't like the first 20 episodes there's really no point to watching it anymore considering many people will say that it starts going downhill AFTER the Wave Country arc.

wait, spring of 2007... do they mean... MARCH?!??!????

that's just crazy...

I'm wondering if the Pt 2 animation will be different, like really awsome wise. Maybe that was the purpose of the filler?

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyfeet View Post
    I`ve read parts of part 2 of Naruto just out of curiosity. And yeah - it sucks. Sasuke or whater that emo`s name is, gets even more suicidal. Naruto is just as weak as before (compared to his rivals that is).

It the same shit in different wrapping. You could basically call it Naruto Z
    I agree i like the old Naruto series and the timeskip doesn't have that much humor as preskip the only reasons i'm still reading timeskip Naruto are
    1.better action
    2.Tobi
    3.more Bijuus
    4.more justus
    5.Akatsuki
    and i hate Hidan for killing Asuma *Stabs Hidan*

Kamen Rider OOOs

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    Haven't they made announcements like that before only to continue the fillers anyways?

Yeah you should... If you didn't like the first 20 episodes there's really no point to watching it anymore considering many people will say that it starts going downhill AFTER the Wave Country arc.
    I believe there was some confusion over the original announcement on what it actually meant, and it wasn't actually directly stated by Kishimoto then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy View Post
    I believe there was some confusion over the original announcement on what it actually meant, and it wasn't actually directly stated by Kishimoto then.
    Well how do we know it's an announcement from Kishimoto, and not just shounen jump and the anime studio?

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Also about Lee's gates being Kaoken ripoffs, Isn't Luffy's Gear 2 the same thing? I get what you are saying, but they are really no different when you really think about. They are both inspired by Goku (possibly even before him). Gears and Gates are both quite cliche
    You mean as power-ups? Yeah, Gears + Gates are basically the same thing, but that's not what I was referring to. I mean when Lee opened the gates:

1. His hair shot up.
    2. His eyes changed colour.
    3. His face distorted as if he were in great pain (hernia).
    4. He screamed/roared.
    5. Red energy shot up from all around him, creating sonic pulsations.
    6. There was booming sound.
    7. Lee's "wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" pose. Just no pelvic thrusting.

Visually, the technique was very very simmilar to the Kaio-Kan, wheras Luffy's Gear bears passing resemblance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Kami-sama's.
    I was going to say Kami, but at the time I wrote that I was actually watching DB again and Goku did say Kami's training style was a variation of Roshi.

So I guess it's alright for DB characters to plagarise training techniques from one another, just not characters from different series. ._.;

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    The anime will probably make it a little better.
    A little better? The Naruto manga is like a poor doujin made to follow the Pierrot anime. It's absurdly better in all respects.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Thread Information