Page 187 of 301 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

That's why he'll never be one. He'll forever be just an idiot with a demon inside. Unless he gets a brain transplant or something or he get older xD
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Meh I'm more into believing these days that a lot of Naruto's fans stem from the pairing lovers. From what I've seen the biggest things debated in the fandom itself are pairings. I've even seen some fans wishing that Kishimoto would quit with the training and develop some of the pairings.

Not that pairings in a story is a bad thing but it doesn't really show that people are all into the actual story if they care more about pairings than the story itself.

Actually People create pairs in One Piece as well. Zoro X Sanji, Zoro X Robin, Luffy X Nami, the list goes on. Pairings exist in almost all shonen series whether canon or not. It's generally what all fanbases do when not discussing the story at hand & actually shows that fans are more interested in their favorite series.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; November 15th, 2006 at 07:58 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    People create pairs in One Piece as well. Zoro X Sanji, Zoro X Robin, Luffy X Nami, the list goes on. Pairings exist in almost all shonen series whether canon or not. It's generally what all fanbases do when not discussing the story at hand.
    Except One Piece fans admit that pairings don't mean anything and that they don't even want pairings in One Piece. Whereas Naruto fans have said the only use for Sakura is making her a Uchiha baby factory to Sasuke while the only use for Hinata being about getting screwed by Naruto when it isn't her fanboys...

Oh and the only use for Naruto is to get lots of mad mansex from Sasuke according to most of the fandom but of course not all of them... Just a good majority of them.

When is the story ever really discussed outside of fangasming over Shikamaru or Itachi, oogling Tsunade's breasts, or someone repeating to overused claim that ZOMG Akatsuki Leader is Yondaime and Tobi is Obito!

I wasn't speciffically just referring to One Piece. I was mostly referring to manga fanbases in general. Also, you may be out of touch with the fanbase as many people who watch One Piece want to see pairings and many don't.

I'm just saying generally, all fanbases usually make fanfics and whatnot, that's just how we are. We don't have to be 100% focused on storyline all the time.

I myself have thought of a few OP fanfics just for fun, doesn't mean that I'm not interested in OP it just me showing my love for a series while trying to bring about my own creativity. More like a homage to the series if you will. Get what I'm saying?
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; November 15th, 2006 at 04:51 PM.

I agree that the secondary characters deserve development too but just giving development to kill them afterwards like it happen to Asuma and them transforming Shikamaru in a Mini-Asuma

When Kishimoto could developed Shikamaru in a Shikamaru way (new shadow technics) and not transform him in an Asuma kinda of ninja (using chakra blades)

And Naruto does need something to be appealing and he's lacking it I don't see how Kishimoto will make him become Hokage if Naruto doesn't develop at least a brain

But maybe it's because One Piece is at a great periode that I feel like Naruto is sucking

I wasn't speciffically just referring to One Piece. I was mostly referring to manga fanbases in general. Also, you may be out of touch with the fanbase as many people who watch One Piece want to see pairings and many don't.

I'm just saying generally, all fanbases usually make fanfics and whatnot, that's just how we are. We don't have to be 100% focused on storyline all the time.

I myself have thought of a few OP fanfics just for fun, doesn't mean that I'm not interested in OP it just me showing my love for a series while trying to bring about my own creativity. More like a homage to the series if you will. Get what I'm saying?
    Really? I'm out of touch? Because last I checked there were no pairing wars on this forum and while people do have their preferred pairings I've seen a lot of people in this fandom respect other's pairing choices.

Now I've been in the Naruto pairing wars back when I was a huge HUGE fan of the series and well... You can't really tell me that any fandom is just as bad... Well with the exception of the InuYasha fandom at least... Maybe even the pokemon fandom...

All I was saying in my last post when I felt you were targeting the One Piece fandom is that in regards to what I've seen of the One Piece fandom they are more interested in the story and nakamaship of the crew than any romance. Whereas from what I've seen in the Naruto fandom it's "Will Naruto choose Sakura or Hinata" this or "Sakura still sucks and just wants in Sasuke's pants" that. Where's the concern for the overall story and friendship between characters?

I know I've seen SOME of the Naruto fandom state that they want the training to be over so there can be more character interaction but even then those threads turn into pairing wars especially between the NaruSaku's and NaruHina's.

You don't really see that here... That's all I was saying. I was not looking for a fight or anything but I hope I explained myself at least.

I like the route Kishi's taking with Shika (who is easily the best side character ever). I like the way Shika is taking after Asuma and developing. Hopefully he doesn't die because that would piss me off.

As for Naruto, 2 moves is unacceptable for a main character. Kishi better shape up with his development of Naruto. If Kishi can do what he does with Shika, and transfer it to Naruto, he'll have a real hit on his hands.

And yes, the last 5 chapaters of One piece have been so superb that all others mangas look pale in comparison. Although I still like Naruto as much as One Piece, it's looks weak in comparison.

@aethos: This isn't an argument and there is no ill will. My post was just a "for your info" post. Just stating a simple fact and no more. Peace Out
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; November 15th, 2006 at 07:53 PM.

I like the route Kishi's taking with Shika (who is easily the best side character ever). I like the way Shika is taking after Asuma and developing. Hopefully he doesn't die because that would piss me off.
    http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1511360

Anyway I am really excited to see how this arc unfolds, just because of the side characters actually getting action. Hopefully it will turn out good.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Ya Ha Ha, like the great Gaara would ever fall for the old objection trick.

Anyways, side-character development=win in my book.

Where is everyone getting the idea that Ibiki will be killed off? There is seemingly no basis for this.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Because Asuma got killed off when he decided to come back out of the blue.

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

That's like saying Tsunade will be killed off because she appeared in this chapter.

No because tsunade is important, well more important then asuma and ibiki. Though personally, I dont think ibiki will die.

It just makes no sense to assume that since when Asuma apepared again he pretty much said "oh, btw, I'm dying tomorrow."

And here Ibiki is actually doing something. I hope this means more of Ibiki in the future but I doubt it.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    That's like saying Tsunade will be killed off because she appeared in this chapter.
    Big breasts never fall flat, if you know what I'm saying.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Well looks like another awesome chapter again with all the SIDE characters in action!!! Hopefully Team 8 will be involved in this somehow since they need SERIOUS development!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15 View Post
    Well looks like another awesome chapter again with all the SIDE characters in action!!! Hopefully Team 8 will be involved in this somehow since they need SERIOUS development!!!
    In the case of Team 8 one character in particular needs SERIOUS development to earn all that praise and crap she get's from her fanbase for doing absolutely nothing but fainting and crap.

I am sure her fanbase dont love her for fighting skills. COme on now. She rivals tsuande and she is only 15 now. lol

excuse the double post but I am not sure if the raw is out yet but here is the script for the next chapter.

Moridin's script:
    門を潜って外に出ようとするシカマル・いの・チョウジ3人
    The 3 passing through the gates are Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji

「待て!」
    振り向く3人(すでにシカマルは煙草を吸っている)
    "Wait!"
    The three of them turn around (Shikamaru is already smoking a cigarrete).

綱手「どこへ行く気だ?」
    Tsunade- "Just where do you think you're going?"

いの「五代目様・・・」
    Ino- "Godaime-sama..."

シカ「任務命令は継続中っすよね・・・ ・・・まだ十八の小隊は散らばって動いている
       オレらは新しく隊を編成して これから任務に向かうとこっすよ」
    Shikamaru- "We're continuing the mission directive.... There's still around 18 platoons out there scatttered around. We're just making up a new squad for the mission."

綱手「身勝手な行動は許さん! 敵が戻ると言ったポイントには ちゃんとした小隊を送る
        シカマル・・・お前はこちらで再編成した小隊に組み込む そしてしっかりとした作戦を 立ててから行 かせる」
    Tsunade- "This selfish conduct is unacceptable! The whole point of sending the platoons was that the enemy said that they would be coming back. Shikamaru, you will be included within the reinforced troops here. And afterwards, I'll let you go after we stick to the strategy that was laid out."

シカ「後で増援送ってくれればいいっすよ いのとチョージとオレの線ですでに作戦も立ててあり ますから」
    Shikamaru- "It'll be fine if you give us some backup afterwards. Especially since Ino, Chouji, and I already have a strategy of our own."

綱手「いい加減にしろ!! アスマは死んだ 今のお前らは三人きりだ・・・小隊は四人一組が基 本だ!隊長の いないお前らに・・・」
    Tsunade- "Hey, pay attention!! Asuma is dead. Right now you are only three people...the fundamental squad is a 4-man group! You don't even have a captain-"

シカ「アスマはオレ達と共にいる」
    Shikamaru- "Asuma is with us."

綱手「弔い合戦でもするつもりか! お前らしくもない・・・犬死したいのか!」
    Tsunade- "You're planning to battle in a funeral? This isn't like you guys...do you honestly want to die?!"

シカ「オレ達だって馬鹿じゃないっスよ 死にに行くつもりなんて毛頭ないっスから・・・ただ・ ・・」
    Shikamaru- "We're not stupid. We have no intention of going to our deaths. However..."

綱手「ただ・・・何だ?」
    Tsunade- "However what?"

シカ「このまま逃げて 筋を通さねェまま生きていくような・・・そういうめんどくせー生き方も したくねーん すよ」
    Shikamaru- "Just running away and not following through on the plan, well...I wouldn't want to live with that. That would be a pain in the ass."

綱手「・・・・・成長しろ・・・・忍には死がついてまわる・・・・時には受け入れ難い死もある
        しかしそれを乗り越えねば未来は無い・・・」
    Tsunade- ".....Oh grow up. A shinobi is linked with and revolves around death....At times that death is hard to accept. However, if you do not overcome that difficulty, there is no future for you."

シカ「・・・・この形見のタバコ・・・・これふかしてっとアスマ先生が近くにいるような オレ らを守ってく れてるような・・・
       そんな感じがするんすよ・・・ ・・・この戦いのケジメがつくまではこのタバコとも一緒 だ・・・」
    Shikamaru- "....This keepsake of tobacco that I have...when it steams it tells me that Asuma-sensei is close-by. It tells me that it will protect us.... That's what I feel...
    ...The tobacco even distinguishes this battle, marking its line."

綱手「・・・現実を見ろ お前らは三人だ・・・」
    Tsunade- "...Just look at reality. You are 3 people...."

カカシ「小隊は四人いればいいんですよね」
    Kakashi- "Then having a 4-man squad would be just fine then, right?"

綱手「・・・カカシ お前!」
    Tsunade- "...Kakashi, you..?!"

チョウジ「カカシ先生!!」
    Chouji- "Kakashi-sensei!"

カカシ「第十班にはオレが隊長として同行します それでどうですかね?」
    Kakashi- "I'll accompany them, and act as Team 10's captain. Is that fine with you?"

綱手「お前・・・!」
    Tsunade- "You...!"

ひそひそ話
    カカシ(止めた所でコイツら行っちゃいますよ だったらオレが付いていけば監視役にもなります し・・・ムチ ャはさせませんから」
    A whispered conversation:
    Kakashi- ("They'll go to the place they stopped at . That's why if I go with them, I can monitor them if need be... I won't let anything stupid happen.")

綱手考える・・・ 一同も綱手の発言を待つ・・・
    Tsunade thinks about it while all of them wait for what she has to say...

綱手「分かった・・・好きにしろ!」
    Tsunade- "Very well...do as you wish!"

カカシ「どうも」
    Kakashi- "Thank you."

チョウジ「やったー!」
    Chouji- "Yess!"

シカ「ナルトはいいんですか? カカシ先生」
    Shikamaru- "Is Naruto alright, Kakashi-sensei?"

カカシ包帯巻かれた右手を見せる
    Kakashi shows him his bandaged right hand.

いの「その右手・・・・」
    Ino- "Your right hand..."

カカシ「なーに・・・オレはもうアイツにとっちゃ用済みだ ま!それに今は別の隊長も付いてる しな」
    Kakashi- "Well...I've already served my purpose with him. Oh! And besides, he has another captain working with him right now."

シカ「フン・・・・(ナルトの奴・・・)」
    Shikamaru- "Heh...(that Naruto)"

カカシ「それじゃアスマ班行きますか!」
    Kakashi- "Well then Team Asuma, are we going?"

シカ「感謝するぜカカシ先生!」
    Shikamaru- "We owe you thanks Kakashi-sensei!"

変なアレに黒目が一つできる
    『良し・・・ 次は二尾だ』
    One of the black eyes is shown on the strange *it*
    "Excellent...next will be the Nibi."

ぐったり横たわる二尾の方
    Stretched out on the ground is the lifeless Nibi.

汗かくハゲ
    The sweaty bald-guy

イビキ「これからアンタの罪状認否を取る それと・・・アンタが接触していたこの男・・・(角 図の写真を見 せる
         この男の事を話してもらう」
    Ibiki- "Now you will take your charges. Then...you will contact this man..." (shows him a picture of Kakuzu; he was talking about him)

ハゲ「フン・・・チクリはやらねェ」
    イビキ「・・・・なら話してもらうのは止めだ・・・オレのやり方で吐かせてやる!」
    Baldy- "Hmph... don't give me this shit."
    Ibiki- ...In that case then, don't talk. I'll get it out of you my own way!"

舞台変わって再びシカマル
    The setting changes to a jumping Shikamaru

カカシ「シカマル・・・まずお前の作戦を聞こう」
    Kakashi- "Shikamaru, let's hear your strategy first."

シカ「カカシ先生が入った事で少し作戦を変更したいんですけど」
    Shikamaru- "I'd like to change it a bit with you coming in, Kakashi-sensei."

カカシ「分かった・・・説明してくれ」
    Kakashi- "Alright, explain for me."

シカ「いくつかののパターンに分けて説明する 全員しっかり頭に叩き込んでおいてくれよ」
    Shikamaru- "I'll explain a few of their patterns especially. Make sure to get their all their heads."

舞台変わって綱手のおへや
    Scene changes to Tsunade's room

綱手「ナルトの修行はどんな感じだ?」
    Tsunade- "How's Naruto's training going?"

サクラ「カカシ先生が言うには何だかコツはつかんだらしくて・・・完成までにはもう少しかかる って言ってま したけど・・・」
    Sakura- Kakashi-sensei said he had the knack of it down.... he said only a little more till completion...."

綱手「そうか・・・」
    Tsunade- "I see..."

サクラ「第十班に入ったって事は 第十班と連携の取りやすい第七班・・・私たちの小隊が増援に 行くべきだと ・・・そういう事ですよね」
    Sakura- It should be easy for Team 7 to join up and work with with Team 10.... our squad should go as backup...don't you think?"

綱手「・・・察しがいいな・・・さすがお前だ・・・」
    Tsunade- "....Those considerations are well considered. As expected of you."

シズネ「しかしナルト君の新術がいつ完成するのかも分かりませんし 別の小隊を向かわせた方が ・・・」
    Shizune- "But we don't know when Naruto will be finishing his new jutsu. Shouldn't we send another squad...?"

綱手「・・・・」
    Tsunade- "...."

綱手「サクラ・・・ヤマトに伝えろ あと二十四時間でナルトの新術を完成させろ!
        それが出来なければ別の小隊を増援に向かわせるとな!」
    Tsunade- "Sakura, tell Yamato that Naruto's new jutsu must be completed after 24 hours! If that's not possible, we will be sending other squad reinforcements.!"

サクラ「ハイ!」
    Sakura- "Gotcha!"

綱手「シズネ・・・間に合わなかった場合を考えて スケジュールを見て第十班と連携の取れる小 隊の編成案を 至急で出せ!」
    Tsunade- "Shizune...if they aren't able to make it in time, look at the schedule and draft up an immediate force to send out!"

シズネ「・・・分かりました」
    Shizune- "...Understood."

綱手「・・・・さて・・・これからだ・・・」
    Tsunade- ".....Now...here we are..."

今週終わり
    End of this week

Edit: That is not the completed script. There are a few lines left out. One was the bounty guy saying he dont rat out his clients and that he is not giving the monk(chikiru)back. Also Shika is going to break the plan into several parts and want everbody to memorize it.
    Last edited by dlo62282; November 16th, 2006 at 02:55 AM.

Thread Information