Page 186 of 301 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Without a head, Naruto can regrow it and gain a brain.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Part 2 of the video I posted earlier was just Finished

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIFapTd1Fr0
    Last edited by Taleran; November 13th, 2006 at 02:39 PM.

"THEY DID NOTHING!"

Though it ended suddenly, that was freaking hilirous! Did you make those, Taleran?
    Last edited by GODA_8000; November 14th, 2006 at 02:00 AM.

ok more proof that Hidan and KAzuku are going to die because of Shika. I forgot about this. Hidan means rook. Kakuzu means Bishop in japaneese. The kanji version. Asuma said that Shika is a knight. And in the chess board in the last chapter, the knight is in position to kill either the rook or bishop.

I think Shika was reading up on Hidan's religion. He might of found a loop hole in his jutsu or a way to counter it.

I guess Asuma was right. He is/was just a sacrificial pawn. lol

But note that the knight can only take one. If he takes the Bishop, I think the rook can kill it? If he takes the rook I think the king can. And he is not threatening either the rook or the bishop if he takes the other. Oh well, he does have Ino and Chouji with him..

Quote Originally Posted by GODA_8000 View Post
    "THEY DID NOTHING!"

Though it ended suddenly, that was freaking hilirous! Did you make those, Taleran?

no I just found them

[IMG]綱手に止められる3人[/IMG]spoiler::::

綱手に止められる3人
    Tsunade trys to stop the three of them (team 10)
    綱手に叱られる
    She Scolds them
    意地は通したいと煙草を吸いながら語るシカマル
    Shikamaru tells her while puffing out smoke that he'll go regardless.

でも、4人一組じゃないとダメと頑と出すことを拒む綱手
    but Tsuande firmly refuses saying that it has to be a 4 man cell

カカシ降臨
    kakashi appears
    「小隊は4人居ればいいですよね」
    "A team needs to have 4 people right?"
    カカシ加わる
    Kakashi joins them

舞台変わって二尾が取り込まれたようなそんな感じの描写
    The scence changes to a image(description) of the extraction of the nibi.

さらに舞台変わって、取り調べ室で賞金支給の担当のハゲが取り調べを受ける(角図の事を聞かれ る)
    The scence changes again, searching the Baldy from the bounty station, asking him about kakuzu.

最後、綱手がサクラに24時間以内で新術を完成させるように指令を出した所で終わり
    Last, episode ends with Tsuande ordering Sakura to [help?] complete the new Jutsu within 24 hours

Spoiler pic, Konoha is hunting Akatsuki, A rare Ibiki appearance

In the picture Ibiki is saying "With my menthods I'll make you spit it out"

good! ibiki torture time!

I am liking the past 2 chapter by kishie. He is starting to show other characters now. Ibiki is about to torture that bounty fool. Konoha can actually be "badass" at times.

Now that Kakashi is going with team 10. There is no doubt in my mind that Hidan is going to die.

sorry Ibiki your death sentence was just signed

unless the move Sakura is working on is Jesus-jutsu

and then all the Naruto fans claim Kish has balls for killing characters he brought back just to kill again

Judging by this spoiler it's another boring chapter without many action (which by the way is one of the good parts of Naruto)

Even more instead of developing Naruto (the main character that is far behind many secondary characters) Kishimoto goes around killing almost unknows or by giving development to all Konoha Ninjas (if that's what he wanted in the first place why didn't he name the manga Konoha ?)

I'll try to give it a chance since this is just a spoiler but if it continues this way off you go Naruto
    Last edited by Darkariel; November 15th, 2006 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkariel View Post
    Judging by this spoiler it's another boring chapter without many action (which by the way is one of the good parts of Naruto)

Even more instead of developing Naruto (the main character that is far behind many secondary characters) Kishimoto goes around killing almost unknows or by giving developement to all Konoha Ninjas (if that's what he wanted in the first place why didn't he name the manga Konoha ?)

I'll try to give it a chance since this is just a spoiler but if it continues this way off you go Naruto
    And everything you dislike is a reason why I love the recent chapters...I don't care about the main characters (as with almost every shounen manga) so I'm happy the sidecharacters get some development.
    paptschik and the quest for the lost signature...

Ibiki's dead.

I'm not sure what's going on with Sakura though. She talking about finishing a brand new actually has a name to it technique or is she going to help Naruto finish up a "brand new technique"?

How is Ibiki's dead? He is talking to the bounty guy at the station. He screams cannon fodder to me.

Basically the same concept. Side character + sudden random focus at end of chapter = cannon fodder/death.

Quote Originally Posted by paptschik View Post
    And everything you dislike is a reason why I love the recent chapters...I don't care about the main characters (as with almost every shounen manga) so I'm happy the sidecharacters get some development.
    I never said I disliked he'd developed the secondary characters I actually think Kishimoto does good work on this part

But he should also develop Naruto since he's the main character and the one that gives the name to the manga (because Naruto was is I really don't like him very much)

What I dislike is the fights dragging for alot of chapters without much development and the whole lets get Sasuke back and that somethings are so predictable
    Last edited by Darkariel; November 15th, 2006 at 07:09 PM.

IBIKI?! Holy crap! I really hope that ibiki doesn't die. Come on! Damn I could care less about asuma, but ibiki is a badass. Maybe ibiki will interupt kakashi and co and tell kakashi to go back and he'll handle it with them. Man I hope so. Though if kakashi is the new leader for team 10 deos that mean yamato is the permant leader for team 7 =D

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by Darkariel View Post
    But he should also desenvolepe Naruto since he's the main character and the one that gives the name to the manga (because Naruto was is I really don't like him very much)
    But I think that's normal for main characters....especially when it comes to fighting, they hardly get what I would call development...to me main characters are always the same, usually with getting bigger and bigger energy/lighting-ball-things because many people seem to like it...and the side characters, that is where all the creativity goes...
    At least, that's the way it always seemed to be to me.
    paptschik and the quest for the lost signature...

Quote Originally Posted by paptschik View Post
    But I think that's normal for main characters....especially when it comes to fighting, they hardly get what I would call development...to me main characters are always the same, usually with getting bigger and bigger energy/lighting-ball-things because many people seem to like it...and the side characters, that is where all the creativity goes...
    At least, that's the way it always seemed to be to me.
    Main characters are usually simple rehashes that fill the shonen quota, it's all about the side characters. 99% of the time, people find he side=characters far more interesting than the main character (includes Luffy, Naruto etc.).

But I do agree with some of the other posters, Naruto(character) really needs some more development because he's lacking character AND fighting development (2 moves is unacceptable for a main character).

If Kishi can improve Naruto in those two areas, he's fine because he knows how to write good characters he just needs to work on his pacing because at times it's far too slow.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; November 15th, 2006 at 03:25 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

It would sure suck if all the side characters with any awesomeness died and all the folks left were Naruto and Sakura. Reminds me of EoE. -.-

Now that I think about it, Naruto would make a shaddy Hokage. Farting, playing pranks, eating up stuff, being stupid, getting follks killed; major sucking.

The only even that could make Naruto cool now, though it pains me to say so, is for Naruto to FUDG Sakura hard, since that's total character development and it paves the way for a Mobile Suit Gundam-like resolution.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Thread Information