Page 185 of 301 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I am liking this chapter more and more. Shika going to the library and reading books just excites me. He is for sure planning something and I can not wait to see what he does.

He should of took some soldier pills with him cause he run out of chakra quicker than most people.

The scene with his dad looking behind him says so much to me. He finally see his son being commited to something. Compare this to the end of part 1. He was very dissapointed in his son on how he handled everything when the capture sasuke mission was over. He told him stop crying and just get stronger. And this chapter just brings everything in full circle. Instead of crying and being pitiful, he is looking up stuff and studying battle plans and training his body and mind. His dad looks proud.

This chapter made me a Shika fan. They should rename this manga to Shikamuru.

This chapter is awesome with Shikamaru being all badass!!! If only the manga can keep at this pace then there won't be any complains!!! >_<

Bad chapter I say, Naruto should be the one getting some badass moves and not Shikamaru (a secondary character)

The name of the manga should be Konoha in this case because Naruto is just being background character

Until Kishmoto decides to put Naruto being the badass of this manga I'll say it's not good enough

But I'm still hoping that happens
    Last edited by Darkariel; November 11th, 2006 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkariel View Post
    Bad chapter I say, Naruto should be the one getting some badass moves and not Shikamaru (a secondary character)

The name of the manga should be Konoha in this case because Naruto is just being background character

Until Kishmoto decides to put Naruto being the badass of this manga I'll say it's not good enough

But I'm still hoping that happens

agreed but as much as I try to think thats going to happen the more I look at Naruto and just go *face-smack*

Bah, it's a nice change to focus on a secondary character, look at the last OP chapters, it had almost nothing to do with the SHs and it probably was the best chapters since vol 25.

If the spotlight was on Naruto only people would complain side characters are ignored. Though I do agree Naruto needs more moves and must do something awesome soon.

In agreement with Aldrich completely. These have been some of the best chaps ever without the main characters in both OP and Naruto. Kinda odd saying that. I look forward to more Shikamaru development because like it or not, Kishi excels at writing excellent side-characters IMO. Shika no doubt has a clever battle plan in mind.

Did I mention that Shika smokes now? Fun little chapter

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

If the rumors that Kishi is trying to get everything wrapped up for the ending is true, I wouldn't be suprised if the other two teams got a bit of sunlight next. Team Gai would probably be last, then the big finale~

i love how hes using asumas weapons now and is training with them to control the wind type and all.. and naruto is pretty smart with his clones but i hope he will be able to not use clones in the future so he can have like 2 rasengans with the wind manip

I still want some Team 8 action, dammit.

And some actual development for Team Gai rather than just them fighting random battles that we barely see would be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I still want some Team 8 action, dammit.

And some actual development for Team Gai rather than just them fighting random battles that we barely see would be nice too.
    Seems like Kishi is trying to tie up any loose ends regarding background characters so I'm sure we'll get some Team Gai development. I anxious to see team 8 as well.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; November 12th, 2006 at 01:30 AM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by spaz View Post
    i love how hes using asumas weapons now and is training with them to control the wind type and all.. and naruto is pretty smart with his clones but i hope he will be able to not use clones in the future so he can have like 2 rasengans with the wind manip
    I don't think he's using wind type... the chakra looks darker than it was when Asuma used it.
    hnngrnrgh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieqESsdc7aM

the real reason Zabuza died

That was hilarious...... and even scary cause it's true!!!!!! The best thing to happen to this series were the two characters that got killed off right in the beginning. That's just so wrong and sad in so many ways.

Some anime announcement will be in issue 52 of Jump. Maybe it will be news about filler stopping so all you that bitch about what you download for free can finally fucking stop.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilGamerX View Post
    Some anime announcement will be in issue 52 of Jump. Maybe it will be news about filler stopping so all you that bitch about what you download for free can finally fucking stop.
    Or maybe it's an announcement to say Naruto anime will become an all fillers serie

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    Shika going to the library and reading books just excites me.

This is a sad, sad state of affairs.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieqESsdc7aM

the real reason Zabuza died
    I think the sad thing is that while Zabuza was right, we meet some of the more interesting characters after him. Personally, I never really thought he was that cool until the end of his arc anyway. But at least one thing: Zabuza doesn't have to worry about, say, some distant connection to Orochimaru. (then again, he still has that connection to Raiga...)

Headless Naruto beats Regular Naruto in a landslide.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ruwyn View Post
    Headless Naruto beats Regular Naruto in a landslide.
    What's the difference?
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Thread Information