Page 183 of 301 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Wow. That was the biggest surprise ever. Now the rasengan has slight edges coming out of it. What will he think of next?
    By the way, is Shika a wind element too?
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

i don´t think so,kakashi said that only Asuma is another wind element user in Konoha(i´m not sure though)
    i think you can put any kind of chakra in that blades

Hm, I don't remember Asuma being the only other one. But I think you're right on the chakra blade thing.

Just finished reading the full chapter

And just like I said inn my previous post nothing really new happened

It was a lame chapter, Kishimoto killed Asuma just to have Shikamaru becoming a new Asuma

Naruto again uses the Clones

This is getting nearly was bad was the fillers in the anime

Come on put the guy that drew the cyberpunk background in charge

above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley

Quote Originally Posted by Darkariel View Post
    Just finished reading the full chapter

And just like I said inn my previous post nothing really new happened

It was a lame chapter, Kishimoto killed Asuma just to have Shikamaru becoming a new Asuma
    Man, how different some boards are. I just came from Narutofan to get the download and the entire board is practically creaming themselves over Shikamaru's smoking and blades. All I've read about is how he's Batman, Chuck Norris and Thanos; how godly he is, how much ass he's gonna kick when he becomes hokage. It's like all the Sasuke fanboys migrated.

Whatever happends next, I just hope we get to see someone who can actually deliver a descent fight scene before those guys go off for revenge or whatever. I don't want two consecutive battles of stand still no jutsu's.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't see what the bid deal is about this capter.
    Last edited by Blues; November 9th, 2006 at 04:21 PM.

I wonder why that is

the board isn't called Narutofan for a reason

oh and everyone who frequents that site is crazy without exception.

Does anyone know if there's a topic called

One Piece's Latest Chapters Outgrowing Naruto's?

If not, is there one close to that? I want to read it hehe.

its probably a lot about how much they are going to kill the Topic creator because he has an opinion.

above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    I wonder why that is

I know what the board's called. I meant that I was plesantly suprised that the Shikamaru hype didn't spill over here like it did the other manga boards.

Naruto isn't exactly popular around these parts. While I enjoy it, I have to admit its hit a real bad slump as of late (worse when compared to the last 4 weeks of One Piece), but I haven't given up on it yet.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I'll get excited about Naruto again once the Akatsuki either, lose some more members, or an important character gets killed off.

Im guessing Team 10 is off to go fight Hidan...

This was an okay chapter. Seen better, seen worse.

Looks like Shikamaru's got some kind of shadow blade now. That's pretty nifty I suppose, but it will cut down on his tactical moves if he has a straight up offensive one. Hopefully not...

You're next Konohamaru! Bwahaha!
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Naruto isn't exactly popular around these parts. While I enjoy it, I have to admit its hit a real bad slump as of late (worse when compared to the last 4 weeks of One Piece), but I haven't given up on it yet.
    Welcome to our world. Here's a cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    Welcome to our world. Here's a cookie
    Impudence. How dare you insult me by offering me a cookie. I'm ruler of the world, I have no time for such bufoonery. Now, off to the Netherworld with you. Ya Ha Ha (by the way, that cookie tastes mighty fine, needs salt tho)

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    I wonder why that is

I'm not crazy...

Personally I don't really see the big deal either... I mean first off Asuma's death wasn't even emotional because it was too predictable... After all if we knew he was going to die then it's no surprise that he did.

Now everyone is creaming over Shikamaru of course... I don't see the big deal. Last time we saw Shikamaru crying like a baby it was chapter 236 I believe. Now we're near a hundred chapters later only to see Shikamaru cry again and instead of doing anything constructive to improve his own skills he instead becomes a mini-Asuma clone.

I mean what next? Is Kishimoto going to make Shikamaru just another "run-in with fists a flying" character like Asuma pretty much was? Well I guess if that does happen we can kiss what little strategy Kishimoto actually put into this series goodbye.

I'll bite and say that smoking seems to fit Shikamaru's character. Though I don't know what's up with the 'dark chakra' bull that everybody's going on about.

Just read it.

I thought the "wtf?!" faces only naruto and kakashi was well drawn. I like shikamaru, ino, and choji are getting development and going to get revenge. Cool stuff.

Naruto has learned some progress, though frankly I am disapointed. It's pretty much ransengan with 3 clones a sharp ball. =/

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I thought this chapter was well done as a chapter, but the whole death of Asuma does feel a little flat.

However it does mean we will, hopefully, be seeing more awesomeness from Team 10 and possibly other characters. Something I have been DYING FOR for the past year.

Now we have to do SOMETHING with Team 8. Their poor teacher is heartbroken, it's time for them to take action and do something! Even if it's just trying to cheer her up.

But yeah, Rasengan = boring. It's just a smaller Kamehameha.

Last points:

1. Well, it was confirmed that Asuma was Konohamaru's uncle, not father or whatnot.
    2. I'm not thrilled about Shikamaru smoking, but I can see why he did it. It just seems a little . . . . . . . cliche.

Well everyone who dies picks up a trait of someone close to them in naruto.

Obito died and he was always late. Now kakashi is always late.

Asuam died and he smoked. Now shikamaru smokes.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I'm looking forward to Shikamaru development.

After I read the spoiler, I was like blah at the chapter. But after reading the chapter, it was much better than I expected it 2 be.

I thought Naruto would use those blades, now Shika is using them.

Kishie did a decent job with this chapter. I wouldnt say much happend, but alot of character development was done.

So did this mean Kurenai was Asuma's King?

Team 10 is going to kick some ass, Hidan is going to lose his head again if they find him.

This was probably the best chapter in this whole arc it brought the whole shogi thing in full circle. Asuma was the sacrificial pawn. And now looking at the game that Shika is playing by himself, the knight is in position to kill the rook or the bishop. It was a nice lil tid-bit Kishie put in.

Shika character changed alot in this chapter. It is sad how Shika had more character development in one chapter than Naruto had all of Part 2 so far. This manga might have been a little better if it was just called Konoha and focused on many people.
    Last edited by dlo62282; November 10th, 2006 at 12:24 AM.

Thread Information