Page 178 of 301 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Preference I guess that what it all comes down to. I enjoyed the CHiyo more than I had at first. Although I enjoyed it, it's still was easily the weakest of all the Naruto arcs no doubt. Still I think arcs are usually much better the second time around (EL is the perfect example).

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I read through most of the Sasuke arc after it was out (Naruto vs Sasuke was when I followed it weekly) and I cannot imagine reading through it again.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

I tried that to see if it works and it doesn't it failed

actually the only Parts of PArt 2 I have liked so far has been the Kisame fight

I still don't understand why Sakura needed 20 chapters. That's about 5 months for a secondary character... and she didn't even do anything, she just puppeted around alot. >_>

Although I still enjoy Naruto no matter what people say about it, I agree with Sakura being way lame & useless. I hate her so so much (hope she dies). I also don't like how Kishi just suddenly decided to kill Asuma just because he felt like it. There had to have been a better way to have done that. Nonetheless, I still like the series.

I'm back...like it or not. Sekum GoldenPirate's Avatar
    Parrallel Twilight Universe Realm..wait wtf?

wow didnt know ALL people except me hate Sakura-chan..>_>; She became tougher and waaaaaay less useless in the other part of Naruto, when they grew uo.I agree she was kinda useless at times..oh well

And sasuke changed, oh he changed allright, INTO MORE EMO THAN HE IS NOW, THTA IS! WTF he ddint even change, only crappier clothes, thinks he's mor ebad-ass, he is, but still..look at his face..compare it to the earlier chapetrs..it's basically the same emo face

Too bad Asuma-sensei died..he as my fav character, other than kiba..damn akatsuki who cnat even die when they'r head is cut off lol >.<
    Signature removed by Pepsi.

I personally thought the Chiyo fight , particulary the last 4 chapters, was the best fight in Naruto. The whole 100 puppets vs 10 puppets thing was awesome. Chiyo outclassed him in every way almost. Than when I thought he was done for, he stabbed sakura with that scary face out of horror movie. I thought the visuals in the last 4 chapters were wonderful.

I agree the first part of the fight wasnt good, but once she whipped out those special 10 puppets. Chiyo is very under-rated. If she just used those puppets in the first place, it would of been a much quicker fight. Did anybody understand why she swore to herself she wouldnt use those 10 puppets again? They had cool jutsus but I didnt see anything "bad" about them.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Naruto fans: how much manga have you lot read, exactly? I've noticed some trends regarding Naruto lovers in that the most hadcore fans tend to have the most limited manga knowledge, while the more read individuals tend to either eschew or bash Kishimoto's competency with drawing manga.

I think the primary dissent among the individuals in this topic is due to this dynamic contrast; I myself have something like twenty complete titles under my belt, and I couldn't even begin to recall all the stuff I've consumed a chunk of and gave up early.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

The whole 100 puppets vs 10 puppets thing was awesome.
    Spoiler:

Naruto was the 1st Shounen I downloaded so I watched the anime to the start of the filler before my roomate showed me One Piece and others.

I tried recently to read the manga / new stuff and just couldn't it bored me to tears, I don't know what it is but for me it lacks something mangas like HxH FoR or One Piece have.

Well come on taboo, who wouldn't fall to something as horrifying as that? XD;

EDIT:Except that the Muppets are cooler than that fight could ever wish to be...

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    I still don't understand why Sakura needed 20 chapters. That's about 5 months for a secondary character... and she didn't even do anything, she just puppeted around alot. >_>
    You know, I'm pretty indifferent towards Sakura, yet all this hate of her makes me sympathize with her a little. What did she do that's so wrong?

Like Sasuke? Um...everyone in Naruto likes sasuke. Rock Lee admires Sasuke.
    Hit Naruto? Please, that doesn't mean anything in manga.

Be useless? What, isn't that part of her story? She wants to help, but is powerless too? That she, despite good intentions, she's foced to watch everyone around her sufffer casue she can't do anything? How can you fault that? I noticed that's she's even going so far as to become a suicidal fighter to try to compensate.

I dunno, when people try their hardest and have good intention and morals and stuff, I find to hard to hate them. Plus, I love it when the useless become useful. The humans in DBZ are weak but they still have more balls then the average otaku.

The difference being that she's always shoved in our face like she's significant or going to do something and never delivering, and doing little more than crying about Sasuke all the time.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    The difference being that she's always shoved in her face like she's significant or going to do something and never delivering, and doing little more than crying about Sasuke all the time.
    Agreed 100%. Nothing worse than a useless character who is forced upon the readers.

IMO, the only 2 ways Sakura can be redeemed is by winning a one-on-one fight against someone powerful (I'm not talking about a Nami vs. Calipha job fest either)

Or 2. Naruto flings Sakura into the sun with his new wind jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyKaizoku35
    wow didnt know ALL people except me hate Sakura-chan..>_>; She became tougher and waaaaaay less useless in the other part of Naruto, when they grew uo.I agree she was kinda useless at times..oh well

And sasuke changed, oh he changed allright, INTO MORE EMO THAN HE IS NOW, THTA IS! WTF he ddint even change, only crappier clothes, thinks he's mor ebad-ass, he is, but still..look at his face..compare it to the earlier chapetrs..it's basically the same emo face

Too bad Asuma-sensei died..he as my fav character, other than kiba..damn akatsuki who cnat even die when they'r head is cut off lol >.<
    I like Sakura-chan she cute well the preskip not the timeskip
    Last edited by HEATXZ; November 3rd, 2006 at 02:44 PM.

Kamen Rider OOOs

For me Sakura's annoying attitude is what bothers me.

In part I she is always Sasuke-kun this Sasuke-kun that and when that is repeated to you time and time again, you'll get very annoyed. Also she is useless and always afraid of stuff and she only became a shinobi because she wants to STALK Sasuke.

But in part II she got better but still in that one chapter she RUINED her GOOD image again by crying about the good old days!! Yeah sure she kicked ass by defeating Sasori but she only defeated him because Chiyo was there, if she wasn't, Sakura would have been long dead. I know people need time to become great but using 10+ chapters on running around is NOT what I call IMPROVEMENT from part I

That's my 2 cents

Maybe Kishimoto should kill Sasuke to make things better and take Sakura out of the picture

Because Sakura seems to be the annoying girl that always Sasuke-Kun this and Sasuke-Kun that and in the end she can't even prevent the guy from going Evil

And even now that she is stronger she wasn't done anything so great (the Sasori fight was good but it's mostly because of Chiyo was guiding Sakura)

The Sasori vs Sakura and Chiyo could have been better made but Kishimoto seems to have the bad habit of prolonging fights to much

About reading Mangas I've started reading mangas along time ago, Naruto not one of the worst but not one of the best either

One Piece (of the mangas being edited) is for me one of the best
    Last edited by Darkariel; November 3rd, 2006 at 03:13 PM.

I personally thought the Chiyo fight , particulary the last 4 chapters, was the best fight in Naruto. The whole 100 puppets vs 10 puppets thing was awesome. Chiyo outclassed him in every way almost. Than when I thought he was done for, he stabbed sakura with that scary face out of horror movie. I thought the visuals in the last 4 chapters were wonderful.
    I'm going to follow up on Tereks stance....
    You need to see more stuff if that impresses you that much..

I agree the first part of the fight wasnt good, but once she whipped out those special 10 puppets. Chiyo is very under-rated. If she just used those puppets in the first place, it would of been a much quicker fight. Did anybody understand why she swore to herself she wouldnt use those 10 puppets again?
    Was it a cliche reason to bullshit the fight into being longer?

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci
    Agreed 100%. Nothing worse than a useless character who is forced upon the readers.
    Maybe that's why Kishimoto refrain's from ever using Hinata.

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15

But in part II she got better but still in that one chapter she RUINED her GOOD image again by crying about the good old days!! Yeah sure she kicked ass by defeating Sasori but she only defeated him because Chiyo was there, if she wasn't, Sakura would have been long dead. I know people need time to become great but using 10+ chapters on running around is NOT what I call IMPROVEMENT from part I

That's my 2 cents
    Now wait, couldn't the same by said for Chiyo? Sure, Chiyo had all the great techniques, but none of them seemed to have the raw power needed to destroy that first puppet. It's annoying how people who read shounen manga hardly seem to have a sense of teamwork.

Plus, I wouldn't people end up just whining that Sakura progressed too fast? She would go from useless to killing Sasori, one of the major bosses in this coming story.
    She's making a lot of progress anyway. She'll probably end up being the Tsuande of her generation.

And I don't really feel that Sakura is forced on anyone. For the love of god, she was barely around after the chuunin arc. Then, at part 2 she suddenly started doing a lot of useful stuff--she healed like 3 people within a few chapters, and indirectly pwned Kakashi in that bell test.

And you can't kill Sasuke, cause then most of the arcs in this series wouldn't have a plot. He's a hated character, but he's the motivation for everything that's going on.
    Last edited by onemoment; November 3rd, 2006 at 04:49 PM.

Thread Information