Page 177 of 301 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Spi D. Erman
    The fact that he even delayed that goal for so long makes me think it's a decoy. I doubt that's their tru motive. If it were so, why do they need the 9 demons? Just to take over nations? COMEON we all saw how powerful these ninja are. What's the real goal for these folk?
    To resurrect the ancient god of destruction.

What do you mean it's even more cliche?

Off-topic:

I recently started reading the manga and enjoy`s it. Should I watch the anime instead (like I did with OP) or read the manga?

In other words; Whats best, the manga or the anime? Thanks.

Nation of soldiers/shinobis.... Monopoly of war...

Kishi's been playing Metal Gear Solid XDDDD And watching MGS4 trailers.

Rosary

Default Current Situation Rant *Spoiler*

Now I'm just waiting for the Akatsuki Leader to reveal himself to be Naruto's father so things can come full circle. Though some might see that as a Star Wars Stigmata. It's just weird to me his headband isn't shown yet, his similarly spikey hair to Naruto (generic as it may be prevalent in other manga's) and his comment about the leaf's belief (cause from comments like Hidan, other ninjas outside there own nation don't really pay attention to other nations culture as much unless it reveals any weaknesses in there defense). Also, taking to account that we haven't heard about Naruto's parents and Naruto himself hasn't made mention of them, not even a question, makes it suspicious and likely to be revealed later on. Though I'm just speculating this on the little information revealed so I'm sure to be wrong on this.

Anyway, I don't know why any of the member really wants to stay in Akatsuki at all. How many members did they have to go through before they reached their current incarnation of Akatsuki. Being in the group doesn't guarantee you'll live that long if your weak or if you piss of Kakuzu. That big looking character Akatsuki member at the end of part 1 hasn't shown up and looks to be from shadow comparing the shown members, he was the one replaced, along many other member deaths after him, to the current new member Hidan. The only thing I'm really disappointed about Akatsuki is the variety of character types. Outside of Zetsu, Kisame and maybe Sasori (though puppet he retained his original look), there's not that many freaky looking members. I'm just wishing that that person with the flower in head is I'm hoping, the last chance to be revealed the lone Akatsuki woman member of the group. Or they can all be using henge no jutsu to disguised themselves and reveal in the end that they were all women members in disguised and reveal themselves finally to everyone's surprise that were strong women characters in the Naruto Universe outside Tsunade, Temari and Upgraded Sakura. Doubtful but one can dream.

An for my last comment if you even made it through my long winding rant its about the bijuu's. Not much development on the 2-tailed and 3-tailed but then I wasn't really surprised. I'm just hoping that when the 4-tailed through 8-tailed vessals are revealed that there are bond's made between Naruto in some fashion through a mission of sorts. I mean, Naruto should be ecstatic about other people who have been what he's been through before he changed. Start to recede back to his old self of when he though he was alone and be friend other bijuu Jinchuuriki like himself and slowly lose grasp with the current family he has now. Visit a village they haven't gone to yet (Cloud,eh?). Maybe have a girl around Naruto's age and have a little romantic relation, playing around a rice field before becoming separated by Akatsuki's "War Plan"+"Akatsuki Shinobi's for Hire" = "Profit... for World Domination". They already have a 2-tailed woman Jinchuuriki so why not. I'm still going to read Naruto to the end so I can then judge the series as a whole but I'm just hoping it doesn't turn to chud at the end.

END SCENE.

I am pretty sure the AL is from Konoha, particular how he talked about the "will of fire". Also his chin looks alot like a Sarutobi chin. He is either something stupid like Asuma's and Kurenai's son ( cause she is pregnant)from the future or The thirds son.

small side note

210 - 212 is another 90 minute special and everywhere where this is posted the internet went crazy and exploded with people going its Gaiden (yet again)

*waits paitently for hopes to be crushed*

OMG BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you made me spit up my breakfast with this lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    I am pretty sure the AL is from Konoha, particular how he talked about the "will of fire". Also his chin looks alot like a Sarutobi chin. He is either something stupid like Asuma's and Kurenai's son ( cause she is pregnant)from the future or The thirds son.
    HE'S REALLY CELL.

Only more human.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy
    Part of the reason was that at the time, it really was pretty slow.
    I don't find the arc nearly as tedious after looking back at it, but while it was going, we had to wait for a pretty long time without much happening and then there was barely any payoff at the end.
    Might I also remind you how people thought of the Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori fight? Heck they say the rescue Gaara arc is great NOW but back then they were complaining about how much it was dragged out and how they were bored of Sakura fighting.

As for Akatsuki Leader it's probably pretty obvious that it's Naruto's father although I'm sure Kishimoto's going to make some big show of it when they finally reveal him to be Yondaime who somehow lived through the powers of deus ex machina.

I mean what next? Sasuke sudeenly summoning a meteor to hit Konoha while one-winged angel plays in the background?

Yeah, one thing about kishie is that Naruto is much better when read in a few chapters at a time. The Sasori vs Chiyo fight was 10 times better if you read the whole thing at once. Same with the Gaara arc as a whole.

The sai arc would have been better if it wasnt for the ending, everything would of been better if sai didnt turn good all of a sudden even tho his mission was just to kill Sasuke.

I have a Naruto question,Is Kidomaru the only black guy on Naruto or are there more?

Kamen Rider OOOs

Quote Originally Posted by HEATXZ
    I have a Naruto question,Is Kidomaru the only black guy on Naruto or are there more?
    Why does it matter if there are black guys in anime especially in Naruto? Seriously I'm beginning to wonder that. What is with people's obsession of wanting to see black guy's in anime?

There's black Gai.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos
    Why does it matter if there are black guys in anime especially in Naruto? Seriously I'm beginning to wonder that. What is with people's obsession of wanting to see black guy's in anime?
    It's because of the "America loves Aryan traits" politically incorrect comment by Kishimoto in his NarutoFan interview.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

o yeah, that one. I remember that one..
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

It's because black people tend to be a rarity in anime and manga, especially manga.

Here's something funny I heard an author say (I forget who) about why he rarely draws black people, maybe giving a hint as to why black people are seldom in manga: drawing them uses a lot of ink.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

That or it's a pain in the ass to use tone for a black guy everty panel. I mean you would have to use like photoshop or something or else it would be a pain in the ass pasting the tone on the guy every panel.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    Yeah, one thing about kishie is that Naruto is much better when read in a few chapters at a time. The Sasori vs Chiyo fight was 10 times better if you read the whole thing at once. Same with the Gaara arc as a whole.

The sai arc would have been better if it wasnt for the ending, everything would of been better if sai didnt turn good all of a sudden even tho his mission was just to kill Sasuke.
    The Chiyo fight was still horrible on a second read, just faster. Speed had very little to do with the lame ass plot twists that comprised it.

And everything has still been bland and souless.
    It really has nothing to do with the speed of the first read.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephos
    The Chiyo fight was still horrible on a second read, just faster. Speed had very little to do with the lame ass plot twists that comprised it.

And everything has still been bland and souless.
    It really has nothing to do with the speed of the first read.
    Can't say I agree. I personally enjoyed the Chiyo fight much more after a second time. Just like Water7/Enies Lobby, it was better when you read it again. While I still think the fights were still kinda lame, they were brief. But everything thing else was fine. IMO reading a manga arc a second time, can change a lot, but that's just me tho.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I read the Chiyo fight after it was completed and found it unbearable.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Thread Information