Page 174 of 301 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Chii

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

i was just wondering , which vol or chapter of naruto should one start reading to follow the story before the fillers began in the anime?

329 spoiler pics

http://img28.imagevenue.com/view.php..._122_385lo.jpg

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_569lo.jpg

http://img126.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_320lo.jpg

Akatsuki final objective revealed to be.................
    Spoiler:
    WORLD DOMINIATION

so back to all stupid things like training then.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Those cyberpunk-like environments are really impressive. He should stop with the Akatuski leader teasing though it's getting tired, show his damn face already.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich
    Those cyberpunk-like environments are really impressive. He should stop with the Akatuski leader teasing though it's getting tired, show his damn face already.
    Hahahaha, yeah man! That is getting a little old at this point, it's probably somebody we already know with the way Naruto goes (thus not revealing him yet).

I doubt it. I bet Kishi still isn't sure how he wants him to look yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran
    Akatsuki final objective revealed to be.................
    Spoiler:
    WORLD DOMINIATION

Akatsuki Leader says....

I AM A THROWAWAY VILLAIN. FEAR MY GENERIC MOTIVES.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Can't we have a fat lisping lesbian as the boss for once instead of another Bishonen? I mean we havn't even seen his whole form and its probable that the leader is not telling what they aren't asking.

Someone want to try and explain WHY a group of thieves and criminals wants to rule the world, hello you want something just fucking take it......geez

It's disappointing to see the objective of Akatsuki being World Domination

This is so cliche it hurts, but then again Kishimoto is no Oda

So I only hope something good comes along, or the Naruto manga will start to stink just like the anime fillers everybody is complaining about

And the Akatsuki Leader hidden identity is getting old it starts to smell

On the other hand nice art in those cyberpunk-like backgrounds

I do quite like that backround. Nifty.

I don't really see a reason to complain about the Akatsuki motives. You could see it coming from a mile away. What else are they going to do with huge beasts of destruction and terror, open an ice cream store? I'm fine with cliche, since I wasn't expecting anything terribly original anyway.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the Akatsuki leader had some huge deformity right between his eyes, like a big mole or something? I know I'd chuckle.
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

I don't really see a reason to complain about the Akatsuki motives. You could see it coming from a mile away. What else are they going to do with huge beasts of destruction and terror, open an ice cream store? I'm fine with cliche, since I wasn't expecting anything terribly original anyway.
    Actually, I was actually hoping that they would open an ice cream store when they got those beasts...

And they'd call that ice cream store "Friendly's"

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

The problem with an objective like world domination is not that it's cliché, but bland/shallow/inane and just plain stupid. It's almost like the default objective for a villans, yet no one bothers to think about how idiotic an objective it is.

Think about it this way; what does "world domination" mean? Rule the world? I hardly see Akatsuki sitting in a Capitol Building, writing legislation on how to run things, coordinating missions, allocating funds, and discusing partisan politics over a cup of coffee; "world domination" is an outrageously arsinine goal, such that even Orochimaru's ideal overshadows it. You fail, Kishimoto.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    The problem with an objective like world domination is not that it's cliché, but bland/shallow/inane and just plain stupid. It's almost like the default objective for a villans, yet no one bothers to think about how idiotic an objective it is.
    I'd like to say this again:

I AM A THROWAWAY VILLAIN. FEAR MY GENERIC MOTIVES.

I think the atkasuki leader is Yondaime (and also Naruto's dad). It would explain alot about the urge to conceal his identity...

The ice cream store called "9 Tailed Friendly Flavours" would be pretty cool

What to except from villans World Domination that a given fact so Akastuki are just a vulgar gang of villans

What least I hope Kishimoto puts something about them wanting to become Gods or something like that to make a little more original

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    I think the atkasuki leader is Yondaime (and also Naruto's dad). It would explain alot about the urge to conceal his identity...
    You know what WOULD be awesome, though? If it IS Yondaime, but he's a walking zombie resurrected by Orochimaru.

Oh, forgot JAMINATE ZA WARUDO.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Think about it this way; what does "world domination" mean? Rule the world? I hardly see Akatsuki sitting in a Capitol Building, writing legislation on how to run things, coordinating missions, allocating funds, and discusing partisan politics over a cup of coffee; "world domination" is an outrageously arsinine goal, such that even Orochimaru's ideal overshadows it. You fail, Kishimoto.
    Well there is a possibility its another motive with the "world domination" bit used to hide what it really is...but that's me wishing its more like the punchline of the Red Ribbon Army arc and I doubt that will ever happen.

Though it is getting some funny Pinky and the Brain pics out on the Naruto boards :p

That would be an awesome fucking comic.
    Just volume after volume of the Akatsuki working in stuffy offices and casting jutsu's on broken coffe machines....
    It would be a better world...

Hey, they already have computers...

Thread Information