Page 17 of 301 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

ME!!!!
    It's on the Okay side.
    The final fight needed more action.
    I'm hoping the 2nd will be better.
    (I really do hope that One Piece will get its own speedsub group...besides KF.)

yeah it should be 30 minutes longer at least so it wouldn't feel so rushed at the end. but it's still fun.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Originally posted by RoboBlue@Apr 30 2005, 07:33 AM
    They forgot the lotus theme. Again. >.<
    [snapback]39794[/snapback]
    Is that the theme that plays when Lee does Initial & Extreme Lotus? If so, that track is "Ultimate Secrets" off OST 3. But yeh, sounds a bit different to what was used in the anime.

Originally posted by Majek@May 1 2005, 10:37 AM
    yeah it should be 30 minutes longer at least so it wouldn&#39;t feel so rushed at the end. but it&#39;s still fun.
    [snapback]40536[/snapback]
    yeah I agree the ending was very rushed, the rasengan being the final attack was pretty cool, but they definetely rushed Sakura, and Sasukes fight... would have liked to see more action

it&#39;s true that the fights were way too short but the movie was quite good, with an excellent animation, i especially enjoyed the fact that the young kakashi looked exactly as in the gaiden chapters.

i hope one piece movie 4 will be at least as good.

but the good part in naruto is that we don&#39;t have to deal with the annoying children, the stars of one piece fillers and movies. but i think it is because the main caracter IS the annoying child :P

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

yippee yaiyo
    258 is out&#33;
    Behold the pwnmaster Gai&#33;

Bwahahaha&#33;
    Rewatched the final battle.
    Dotou getting splatted against the iceberg was really funny&#33;

Originally posted by darktravis@May 3 2005, 08:13 AM
    yippee yaiyo
    258 is out&#33;
    Behold the pwnmaster Gai&#33;
    [snapback]41387[/snapback]
    yay. gotta dl now :)
    wow Gai is uber badass mofo :o :)
    hmm the Naruto vs Itachi fight is getting interesting. i wonder what happened? Naruto trapped in genjetsu since Itachi doesn&#39;t have the damaged head protector it must be -.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Question

The hell...&#33; Does Kakashi have the Mangekyou or the three dot Sharingan when he hits Itachi? It&#39;s sort of hard to tell from the raw.

Originally posted by Battle Franky@May 3 2005, 07:52 AM
    The hell...&#33; Does Kakashi have the Mangekyou or the three dot Sharingan when he hits Itachi? It&#39;s sort of hard to tell from the raw.
    [snapback]41407[/snapback]
    Where did you see it?

btw, gai-sensei, you rock&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    i&#39;m waiting for a translation soon, coz i didn&#39;t understand everything. what happened to sakura, the old brag and kakashi?

and how was gai able to use genjutsu? (well at least it wasn&#39;t classic taijutsu)

5th page, second panel.

Yeh, Gai rocked out. Opening six gates to take down Kisame, and his fiery peacock taijutsu was awesome. I don&#39;t think Kisame&#39;s dead, he just might be another water clone, Gai certainly looked unsure, maybe a little shocked of Kisame&#39;s downfall.

Originally posted by Battle Franky@May 3 2005, 10:12 AM
    5th page, second panel.
    ok, it looks like you&#39;re right.

yes i don&#39;t think that kisame is defeated, it will be more difficult than that and we have to see lee and neji fighting. but i&#39;d prefer not, as i think that everything is going on a bit too fast.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

In my opinion,

First, I&#39;m pretty sure Gai only opened one gate, it just happeneded to be the 6th one. It appears that they can be opened one at a time (looking back at Lee vs Gaara)
    I&#39;m guessing that opening different gates can produce different attacks (1st gate=lotus, 6th gate=morning peacock)

Second, that is not mangekyou. Not only is it impossible for him to get it but there&#39;s no way anyone would reveal it in that fashion. It&#39;s a small part of the pic so naturally it would be misinked
    It&#39;s a similar case with the Akatsuki leader

i agreed with BF that it was the 3 dotted sharingan, i forgot to precise. i can&#39;t see kakashi with the mangekyou sharingan.

hey, naruto is supposed to be super strong, he can&#39;t fall so easily in a genjutsu, or i&#39;m dissapointed&#33;

as for the leader of akatsuki, ok, he doesn&#39;t have mangekyou sharingan, but i can&#39;t forget that somebody else than itachi can use it.

Well, Kisame is obviously not dead, and of course he&#39;ll be back sometime, but that&#39;s the end of his fight for now. And what an awesome end it was, now we just need a follow-up stupid joke and we&#39;re done.

Going blind from the mangekyou is pretty interesting... I&#39;ll bet Sasuke will go completely blind before the series is over.

"People say, is it the afro that makes the champion, or the champion that makes the afro...?
    It is still unexplained by modern science!!"

Wow, what a fight between Gai and Kisame. Gai whipping out his nunchaku was an added bonus. But...I can&#39;t help but think Kisame isn&#39;t dead just yet. It seems a little too early for that.

I&#39;m a bit confused as to what happened with Naruto and Itachi. Itachi took out Sakura, Kakashi, and the old lady that quickly? I don&#39;t know, maybe next chapter.

Too bad, we didn&#39;t get to see Naruto make the Rasengan. I want to know if he can do it with just one hand now.

I think Naruto mastered Rasengen, he normally has to use Kage Bunshin, but you just see the Rasengen in his hand, and after 2.5 years you can sorta guess that he did master it, what I&#39;m interested in what Jiraiya said about "Naruto don&#39;t use that Jutsu" , but yeah I don&#39;t think Kisame is defeated yet, seems to soon

Ahhh, morning Peacock. Likely the next over-fancolored page in all of naruto&#33;
    (Seriously, if I could do fancoloring, it&#39;d so do it with that page. It&#39;s freaking sweet.)

As for the Team Kakashi battle... I&#39;m in the "Naruto&#39;s under Genjutsu" camp, myself. It doesn&#39;t look like Tsukiyomi, but perhaps something similar.

Alrighty, Naruto, show us a bit of what you&#39;ve learned.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Fucking sweet. This is definitely my favorite Naruto scene now.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

viktor_xatan

itachi activate mangekyou so its not tsukiyoumi(to those who are thinking it is)
    definitely under some genjutsu...yeah...

Thread Information