Page 169 of 301 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

New spoilers are out and looks like Asuma is dead .... but need to wait for the raw to confirm it. But what is confirmed is that they are going to extract the "sanbi"

Wait, is it just One Piece not getting a chapter this week or the entire jump?

edit: and Taleran, I put it at 49% chance of death. I give another 1% to the not dead because it seems too lame a death, but put it about half because this is Kish we're talking about.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Oda took 1 week break

Ah, so that's it.

eh I hoped someone else would bite the dust instead of Asuma

I hope at least those 2 akatsuki dies.

Then again you knew Asuma was dead ever since he told Shikamaru he was a pawn
    Strongest to weakest in Mugiwara: Everyone else > Going Merry > Tangerine Tree > Luffy's seat > Rats > Usopp

Dammit,the leader has a freaking goatee.

And nose studs.

Ah, I see. It's Flexo.

Quote Originally Posted by Forte EXE
    Dammit,the leader has a freaking goatee.

And nose studs.
    The leader has a goatee? i picture him with wearing a mask

Do you guys remember that spoiler before part 2 started that mentioed the Gaara kidnapping and Sasuke killing Oro after Oro was tired from just fighting Itachi? It also mentioned that the Leader of Akatsuki was Sarutobi's son. Looking at the pic, at the goatee. He does kind of favor Sarutobi. Who knows, Sarutobi had spikey hair as well.

Also that pic of the leader, when he is own the building is pure bad-ass. That building looks scary and spooky.

Double post but the raw is out.

I liked this chapter. That first picture of Asuma. He looked dead to rights.

Also another bad-ass tag team combo jutsu. Aoba send those "crows" and Raidou jumped in with his black cloak and black sword. That was nice and would of been a quick kill again if there opponets werent so damn invincible.

And once again that statue/building is eye candy. It also has the same eyes as the leader. I wonder if it represents anything.

edit: that part 2 spoiler ended up as a fake, it was just a coincedence that the Gaara thing became true.

I thought everyone saw Asuma's death coming not his survival edit: oh that was last page.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

yes but the villains running show that he may be on the edge of death and can now be saved

do nothing, be nothing Roronoa DJ's Avatar

Scanlation was out. And I read it. And... shit. Has Kishimoto improved or something? (not the plot) but his drawings. They looked cool. Kinda. But thank god, they don't mess around anymore. That candy-thing last week was enouhg.

Akatsuki leader without cloak:

xD

AL's identity had better be good if there's this much suspense behind it. (Unlike Saucy's hopefully)

I actually enjoyed this chapter quite a lot, I hope Kishimoto can follow up. I'm kind of disapointed that Choji and Ino aren't going to get any action, but Aoba and Black Cloak Guy seem to be fairly interesting. It seems to be a little odd that Kishimoto would reveal the Akatsuki Leader before he showed the girl...

someone want to explain why the fodder ninjas have more interesting jutsu than the main characters.......

It's cause we see the techniques only once-ish. That or they're used more creatively than main characters (like Shikamaru's techniques).

Compared to Naruto or Sasuke. Rasengan was good the first time, and Raikiri was great. But as they continuously spammed them over and over, you just got used to it.

Except for Sakura. She has nothing special at all.

Aoba ande Raito are soooo cool!!! But where is Genma!! >_<

That's the most kickass chapter of Naruto we had in a while!!! Too bad Asuma "survived" at the end, he should STAY DEAD so it would be better! Hopefully he will DIE when he reaches the hospital and after he makes some kind of speech to Kurenai.

I'm happy that Asuma is still alive

Thread Information