Page 165 of 301 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I thought the club trick was kind of cool, because... damn, I wasn't expecting either of them to materialize a giant fucking CLUB out of thin air.

But Kakuzu's abilities look awesome. I guess he's a master of sitches. I can't wait to see him fight.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

thats the 1st time Naruto has fully thrown me for a loop

Guy with a Club is my new favourite character

Wait does hidan's technique cause him to die to. So he killed himself right. If not, lamest thing ever!

Though I loved the sruyp water technique this chapter. That was really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Wait does hidan's technique cause him to die to. So he killed himself right. If not, lamest thing ever!
    He's immortal, so by causeing a fatal wound to himself he thereby kills who ever he's linked to (in this case, Asuma if he or Shika didn't do something).

Hidan's still immortal. Asuma however can go right ahead and die.

I got beat to it...
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Damnit! Hidan should at least die. That was the lamest death ever. Have him go out with honor. That or have asuma kill hidan right before he dies off. Then that would be at least somewhat alright.

Really disapointed kishimoto.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    So I guess if Asuma really dies, it'll be so much for SHIKAMARU THE GENIUS
    and then Shikamaru will suddenly gain long golden spiky hair and blue eyes and then have an epic fight with Hidan during the last five minutes of the planet's survival. XD

There maaay be a chance that Asuma is somehow still alive.

Even though it would be really lame if he died right there.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Its funny Kishimoto has wrote himself into a corner with this fight either way it looks to come off it, its going to be lame lol

(thanks alot chibi15 for the big nasty spoiler right in my face when I opened this topic)

I'm gonna sound like an ass but I'm looking for somewhere to hopefully download a batch of Naruto Chapter 235 and up. I finished the Naruto anime up to the point of fillers, I've googled for this aswell as ISOhunted but found nothing.

That's not really a spoiler, it's more of a cliff hanger.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns

Oh, good. Nevermind then.

Oh..I was kinda hopping to find places to download. And I know its gonna be a bitch downloading over 100 chapters one by one.

EDIT: I just searched "Naruto Manga" and found some batches which should help with the downloading one by one aspect. Thanks btw, taboo.

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=Naruto+Manga

EDIT2: Ah damn! They are one file so I can't select and download from 235 and up..this is cheap.

Wow. Assuming Asuma's dead, that was pretty damn lame; the only part I really liked about this chapter was the candy liquid attack...

Ok... before I go nuts... awesome to finally see Kotetsu and Izumo with some action and uh.. Hidan is a TWISTED FREAK! Creepy creepy freak!

Um.. SENSEI! Dear gawd no.. no no no!! This is too exciting! There's no One Piece next week, does that mean there's no Naruto next week?!?!

Very exciting chapter released very early and dear gawd I need the next chapter!! Asuma-sensei...
    Something makes me feel like there'll be a twist. I'll scream if that wasn't Asuma-sensei's blood (just pondering...)

- : | Signature and Avatar by me | : -

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1
    (thanks alot chibi15 for the big nasty spoiler right in my face when I opened this topic)
    Well, this is a discussion thread, that discusses things going on in the series..

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Well to the guy who is looking for Naruto files. Go to Narutofan. com or go to the empire forums and make 10 legit posts and u can download many mangas/

Also stop tazmo.

Hopefully He is not dead yet because he need a better send off than this. I guess I am being selfish cause I want him to do more than what he have done, but in real life people usually dont die glorious.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Spoiler:

No, there is Naruto next week so don't worry about it.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Yeah, it looks like my only choice is to download from chapter 255-326. Ugh this is gonna be a bitch, especially with StopTazmo's speed and 3 files at a time limit....

But thats the only place I know to get my manga where theres no bloody catch.

@Carter: True, but theres a spoiler tag for a reason. Most of the discussions are nice enough to put stuff in spoiler tags for people like me who aren't caught up but come here for help.

did u try narutofan? All you have to is make a name and password.

and evil empire forums have around over 300 mangas on file for members. You just have to make 10 legit posts.

Thread Information