Page 16 of 301 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

In an earlier chapter Kakashi mentioned he had a new jutsu maybe he was perfecting that jutsu just to fight Itachi? I was a little confused about the look too it was like something Kakashi said really set him off

I didn't like how Kisame was using alot of Zabuza's moves, I know Zabuza, and Kisame are both from Mist Country, but still.... give us something new besides recycled jutsus Kishimoto

also it's golden week in Japan next week, so no ch. next week, have to wait, and see the fights conclude

Originally posted by Toaster Assasin@Apr 23 2005, 07:54 PM
    also it's golden week in Japan next week, so no ch. next week, have to wait, and see the fights conclude
    [snapback]36348[/snapback]
    Yeah, how's that for timing *fumes*
    The note at the end of the chapter is interesting - BOTH fights will be over next chapter? Kakashi must have a seriously cool new trick up his sleeve.
    Should also be cool to see how Gai beats Kisame too (I have faith that he will).
    Last, I really have to wonder what that big statue is that they are absorbing the tailed beasts into. I also noticed that it had two eyes open so we have to assume that they have captured another already. Really wondering what will happen if all nine of the eyes are opened.

And you can dream - So dream out loud
    normyk's chocolate blog!

Naruto - Original Soundtrack III

Check it out.

It has all the great themes, that they decided to leave out of the second OST. :P

Yeah, finally, I wanted to listen to a lot of the themes that are on OST 3 for so long.

Damn, why do we never hear of the other "tails" except for 1-tail and 9-tail? Kishimoto didn't plan this well... =(

Well, changsho, it's a little thing we like to call not revealing everything all at once. Right now, the only "well-known" Bijuu are Shukaku and Kyuubi, so that's what we hear of. Once another surfaces, we'll hear a bit about that one as well.

I don't think we'll get a huge rush of Bijuu, personally. After all, if so many members of the Akatsuki are having a hard time finding their Bijuu, it really wouldn't make sense for 7 (5, maybe?) other people to stand up and say "LOOK! I HAVE A BIJUU!"
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Tosanu

Actually, I think it is a mark of GOOD planning that we know nothing about the Bijuu. This way, there's still so much mystery left to the story. If we were told everything ahead of time, would we even care about the story? After all, almost ALL manga/anime reveal things of this nature slowly. Did we get a full mugshot montage of Baroque Works the very first time they were mentioned? can you name all the Shichibukai?

Sorry, getting a bit hostile sounding. The point is that it is far better to hold back this kind of mystery, rather than post a big list showing everything off. Suppose hidden identity is a major plot point? after all, the Akatsuki are ALREADY after those two which are well known. The other 5-7 are clearly much better at not being visible.

Ah well, can't argue that.

But I think that the pace is somewhat boring and suddenly rushed. We get chapters full of talk and suddenly Itachi faces Naruto?

i'm so happy that ep 132 finished exactly where i wanted it to finish.

Originally posted by Naruto
    Sasuke, i won't let orochimaru have you. i'll stop you even if i have to break your arms and legs.
    excellent! :rolleyes:

wow the animation for eps. 133 looks awesome, I was hoping we would get another eps. like that :)

on the downside..... we'll have to wait like 20 eps. till the intro changes, and even if it does the next one might not be any good... bring Kung Fu Generation back! although not alot of groups do two intros for one show, I could be wrong?

Saiyaman has a Naruto movie on torrent. hopefully someone will sub it soon :)
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Originally posted by changsho@Apr 28 2005, 08:11 PM
    But I think that the pace is somewhat boring and suddenly rushed. We get chapters full of talk and suddenly Itachi faces Naruto?
    Good that I'm not the only one thinking so. The arc began well (so did the pursuit arc and Kakashi gaiden too), well nothing spectacular but still, and now it's suddenly sliding into something else. Man, I even forgot to read the last week's chapter until now. Luckily, Bleach is getting interesting again.
    Actually, I think it is a mark of GOOD planning that we know nothing about the Bijuu.
    The problem I see is that it seems that even Kishimoto himself didn't knew that he was going to enhance the story by adding them in. But despite the superficial feeling it fits the theme quite nicely so I guess it's okey. Besides I always enjoy when an author exploits existing mythologies, lores, legends and suchs.

Originally posted by Toaster Assasin@Apr 29 2005, 12:53 AM
    wow the animation for eps. 133 looks awesome, I was hoping we would get another eps. like that :)
    i was going to ask you where you saw animation of ep 133 when i realised that i was sooo much in the "that ep was excellent" spirit that i totally forgot to watch the preview at the end of 132. they do really well since ep 130

btw, i don't agree with you, i like kung fu generation (but i'm a punk rock listener)

Just got done watching 132 (Finally broke down and watched a speed sub version... much better than I had expected, too...) and I am reminded why I prefer the anime over the manga once again. Great use of music, great placing of narrative, excellent animation. Oh, and expansions on the manga generally are more inspired. Ahh, bliss...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

they actually took out a scene from the manga... it's hard to describe, Naruto's falling down towards the water, and he uses Kage Bunshin, and Naruto hangs on to the last clone, and swings towards Sasuke, kicking him in the face, I'm pretty sure that happened before he turned Kyuubi on his ass

He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

It has all the great themes, that they decided to leave out of the second OST.
    They forgot the lotus theme. Again. >.<

Originally posted by Majek@Apr 29 2005, 05:03 PM
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/c...to&PhotoID=5786

you mean this right? ;)
    [snapback]39770[/snapback]
    yeah that&#39;s the one&#33;

I&#39;m still annoyed at the lack of character development in the recent manga. If you do a time skip of more than a year then you need to sit back and develop the characters a little as older people. I don&#39;t feel as connected to the older versions (as cool as they look) as the younger ones.

so the miove has been subbed. has anyone seen it yet?

Thread Information