Page 152 of 301 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Or maybe...KAKUZU's a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. All Sunday
    Or maybe...KAKUZU's a woman!
    Hey, didn't I already say that once?

This is the first time in weeks I'm looking forward to a new Naruto. Yeah Akatsuki, keeping the narutard in me alive! (barely)

Oh, and I hope that the leader and other member don't show up. Then Asuma and Shika (and those two other guys) would be seriously f*****. They're already fighting a guy that can't die.
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

The last man standing will be Shika and he gets promoted to jounin after this mission.

Kakashi lied to Naruto, but also he said Naruto could be stronger than the 4th in due time. And 4th> Kakashi, so it wasnt that big of a lie. This is just a solid step in accomplishing that.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Personally, I"m a bit disappoitned in the whole Wind Rasengan thing. Though that judgement is open to change pending the jutsu that occurs from it all. however, what I did like was the idea that creating your own personal and unique jutsu was a way to make yourself much stronger. That was a neat method of powering up in my opinion. I liked it enough I didn't mind the deux ex machina of the Clone memory thing as it provided a useful shortcut to move things along quickly.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

It would have been nicer if the new jutsu was more like... using chakra to create a whip made out of wind or something like that. You know something long ranged. I can't see why we need Rasengan 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ceestar
    What I'd like to know; is Shikamaru using an advanced Kagemane or something? Because he's not standing in the same pose as Hidan, not was he disconnected when Izumo and Kotestu stabbed him. So is it a new and improved kagemane do you guys think?
    I was wondering the same thing. It's either a new variation of the jutsu or Kishimoto forgot about how Shikamaru and his victim are one in Kagemane, thus chalking it up as yet another plothole in Kagemane no Jutsu. (I'm betting on the latter, but I might be wrong...... I hope I'm wrong)

Cause I was wondering how Hidan got stabbed, and Shikamaru showed no signs of pain. Even if psycho-boy is immortal, Shikamaru should still get hurt from the stab wounds. I hope Asuma fights against Hidan and that Shikamaru doesn't get much of the spotlight because I'd like to see another secondary character besides shadow boy fight for once.

Seeing, Chouji, Neji and Kiba fight on their own (without Naruto involved in the fight) against the Sound was one of the best things to ever happen to this series. And most recently the fight of Team Gai against Kisame, that was the arguably the one of the best fights in current Naruto (along with Gaara vs. umm... Clay guy). Now I'd like to see Ino fight on her own, cause her family jutsus have the most potential of being considered invincible and most lethal.

Cause I was wondering how Hidan got stabbed, and Shikamaru showed no signs of pain. Even if psycho-boy is immortal, Shikamaru should still get hurt from the stab wounds.
    How does that work? I don't think Shika gets hurt when his opponent gets hurt, or he never would have won against that sound nin girl.

that's not what he said when naruto punched garra >>.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I guess the fight between the Sound Girl and Shikamaru was so pathetic because I never even realized that Shikamaru didn't get hurt along with the Sound Girl.

DA CRIME OF THE CENT'RY Captain Kaze's Avatar

I was under the impression that he released the jutsu right before she hit the wall. But it's been awhile since I've seen/read that fight, so.. I dunno.

J-WALKING

No if you remember the Kagemane makes the opponent copy the person's moves. So the only way Shikamaru would have been hurt back during his fight with Kin is if he would have let her kunai hit him.

There's nothing about it hurting the user. That's the shintenshin that does that.

wind rasengan = kamehame-ha. Otherwise it'll be graphically the same and completely uninteresting. And most likely he'll start doing rasengans one-handed. He'll be sprouting typhoons from his hands and he'll beat akatsuki boss with a big ball of wind gathered with the energy from all Konoha.

My biggest problem with Naruto was my expectation that after three years with the coolest ninja around he'd be back summoning frogs and doing crazy jutsus. And we get a bunch of kage bunshins and a big rasengan. Nice.

Still kinda shocked that that spoiler chapter was a fake. Sounded much better than the real thing.
    baka^ni

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

I still havent lost hope, that maybe it will be a cool jutsu and not just a bigger Rasengan or some kamehame-ha ripoff. I know it is just fools hope, but that's the only thing that is keeping me from abandoning this manga, some hope that i will become better.
    I actualy loved Naruto at the start, and had nothing against Naruto II, the art did become really crapy, but i still liked the story. But the last 50-60 chapters were just a slap in the face for every fan.
    I just didn't make any sense, he spent two years with that perverted guy and he can't even summon a stupid frog.
    I want to see the big frog boss god damnit!

Yeah I'm a little disapointed that he didn't learn any new techniques from Jiraiya. I thought he might come back with longer hair and Jiraiya's pokey hair thingy, and I'm also disapointed at the lack of Gamabunta. I was hoping when they came back together Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke would summon a toad, a slug, and a snake, so they could kind of have a symbolic recreation of the Sannin fight.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeNewtype101
    I guess the fight between the Sound Girl and Shikamaru was so pathetic because I never even realized that Shikamaru didn't get hurt along with the Sound Girl.

not to mention his Jutsu doesn't make any fucking sense

if it copies muscle movements then they'd be talking, blinking, doing everything together

and besides if he didn't want to be a total idiot he should just wear Kunai holders all over his body therefore he will always have one in a place where the enemy doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by d3adpool
    wind rasengan = kamehame-ha. Otherwise it'll be graphically the same and completely uninteresting. And most likely he'll start doing rasengans one-handed. He'll be sprouting typhoons from his hands and he'll beat akatsuki boss with a big ball of wind gathered with the energy from all Konoha.
    You mean like the giant Genki-Dama that destroyed Kid Buu?

I too am severely disappointed at the lack of frog summoning. Jiraiya spammed that all the time, there's no reason Naruto wouldn't too. If anything it's a way to show off.

The only reason Shika was upset with Naruto was because his head jerked when Naruto punched Gaara. He didnt feel the punch, he just felt the movement.

Also if that was the case, when he fought the sound girl he wouldnt have tried to choke her with his shadow.

Making the body move is different that making EVERY muscle use. It is not a plot hole to me. Shadows only mimic the body, they never mimic the inside or even small movements. Just outer movement. The jutsu makes the person it touch or captures into Shika's shadow.

*spoiler* pics are out.

Hidan looks crazy and scary. Reminds me of a grim reaper.

I think Shika is going to have to kill Asuma to kill Hidan.

I too am severely disappointed at the lack of frog summoning. Jiraiya spammed that all the time, there's no reason Naruto wouldn't too. If anything it's a way to show off.
    I am convinced Naruto spent a total of two weeks with Jiayara. The rest of the time he was off completing filler missions.

Thread Information