Page 151 of 301 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Yeah, I'm gonna retract my last statement.

Asuma group vs. Hidan Kakuzu pair looks a helluva lot more interesting than Naruto trying to upgrade the Rasengan AGAIN.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Well Hidan was like "That Hurt, who are you people" at the end, so he is NOT HURT at all!!

I totally agree that Akatsuki is the ONLY reason to be reading Naruto right now.

And now we know Naruto can go tailed very easily when he is "upset", man he needs to control his emotions better!

Since when did Naruto ever have control over his emotions anyway...

That's why Naruto is not as good a manga as OTHER Shounen Jump series!!

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15
    And now we know Naruto can go tailed very easily when he is "upset", man he needs to control his emotions better!
    That sounded like something out off Star Wars.
    Who knows maybe we are lucky and Naruto fals into some lava.

...so how does adding wind to the rasengan make Naruto surpass Kakashi again?

Hidans the guy thats like "ow..."

Hes not dead rofl.

Hidan reminds me of the guitar guy from KH2.
    Haha, really? Demyx? I can't see it XD

What I'd like to know; is Shikamaru using an advanced Kagemane or something? Because he's not standing in the same pose as Hidan, not was he disconnected when Izumo and Kotestu stabbed him. So is it a new and improved kagemane do you guys think?

More Akatsuki VS Team Asuma and less Naruto XD His training is so boring =_=""

- : | Signature and Avatar by me | : -

I'd have to say yeah; Shikamaru's probably got a big bag of new techniques. I've always liked his fights, mostly because their was a strategic element that made them more interesting.

I'm reading Naruto for four reasons, Akatsuki, the possibility of Jiraiya beating some Akatsuki ass, Shikamaru, and the promise of some ShikaTem action. Particularly the second and third one.

I still read Naruto because it was my first manga and I love alot of the characters. And also it still has potential to turn around into a good story arc.

Lee, Neiji, Shika, Shino and etc are all good and unique characters. They need more screen time. Naruto ,he has his moments, but he is so dumb.

I use to like Sasuke before the rescue sasuke arc. I still like his character but he seems rather different now. He needs more time 2.

Also the art work is pretty good, he draws good fight scenes with different angles.

About the rasengan thing, it just makes him better than Kakashi when it comes to adding nature manipulation. Thats all. Naruto is still 2 inexperienced even if he learned 50 jutsu during this training arc. He needs to learn how to use them.

I agree with dlo, Naruto has a few moments but the side-characters are the real attraction. As for Sasuke, I'm indifferent to him, don't really hate or like him. Yeah, Kishi is quite decent at drawing fight scenes, although lately they haven't been that good. But still, I fail to see how using the wind element will make Naruto better. Maybe there's more to it. But still the Asuma Akatsuki fight is pretty good so far.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    Also the art work is pretty good, he draws good fight scenes with different angles.

About the rasengan thing, it just makes him better than Kakashi when it comes to adding nature manipulation. Thats all. Naruto is still 2 inexperienced even if he learned 50 jutsu during this training arc. He needs to learn how to use them.
    Yes, the artwork is so great...

On the Kakashi thing, he said himself that this training would give him the ability to surpass Sasuke and maybe even Kakashi himself. So I'll just ask what yokaiforte asked earlier.

How does adding wind to the rasengan make naruto surpass Kakashi?

Discovered Stowaway AnimeForever's Avatar

Hi

Sorry for my complete randomness here but I was hopeing if somebody could please possibly tell me...

A) Whether there are any Japanese Naruto Character Singles out there and where to find them?

and

B) Where the best place to download Naruto sub episodes/movies from?

Thanks

B) I watched the entire subbed version of Naruto on youtube.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by Kidany
    How does adding wind to the rasengan make naruto surpass Kakashi?
    I think to my understanding, adding elements to jutsus are extremely hard and not a lot of people can do it (and the next thing you know everyone will be using elements in their jutsus ....) Adding wind to the rasengan will make the rasengan stronger than before and be able to do various things (which will be decided by the author). But Kakashi is only talking about how Naruto can surpass him only in the adding element area! Not overall area. It's true at the end of the manga Naruto will surpass everyone and be Hokage, but just not right now.

As for the questions
    A) Try Nipponsei for songs and singles
    B) Hunt around Narutofan.com and you'll definitely find it.

To me at the moment Naruto just seems like a wounded horse that the owner just refuses to put down.

If Akatsuki was actually interesting it'd probably still be worth reading but I just don't like any of the Akatsuki members. They just come off as annoying instead of badass ninja masters. Heck even Itachi comes off that way these days.

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15
    I think to my understanding, adding elements to jutsus are extremely hard and not a lot of people can do it (and the next thing you know everyone will be using elements in their jutsus ....) Adding wind to the rasengan will make the rasengan stronger than before and be able to do various things (which will be decided by the author). But Kakashi is only talking about how Naruto can surpass him only in the adding element area! Not overall area. It's true at the end of the manga Naruto will surpass everyone and be Hokage, but just not right now.
    Kakashi already has at least two elemnts in his bag, shown in his manipulation of water against Zabuza and his Raikiri, with his natural ability for raikiri. Sasuke already has two elements.

And the purpose of this arc was for Naruto to develop a new technique. Merely adding wind to the Rasengan ain't exactly a new technique.

Surpassing Kakashi is still a long way to go by any measure.

As for sasuke, I find him just a teeny bit better than Shinji from NGE.

And the artwork has degenerated from its original perspective. From scribbly Rasengans to lack of value.

I don't care really if naruto's main new technique is the wind ransengan I just wish he would have some other technqiues of the side. Like shoving the wind in the guys face causing him to go flying or getting asumas knives when he dies like that other guy here said.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

well Shika and Asuma being in a a battle together could signal a

Death to give other character strong resolve to win the fight

Yeah maybe like shikmaru will get mad or sad and finally beat hidan or someone, I just hope this fight doesn't go wasted. Like 6 chapters later and the fight ends, but no one from the akatsuki dies. That would be lame. Hopefully one of the two guys will die.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I'm gonna take a stab.... and say that the female akatsuki member and akatsuki leader are gonna show up so that Shika's gonna continue his streak of fighting only females.

Thread Information