Page 150 of 301 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Magical development?
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Perhaps you mean screen time.

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

Ohh man this new technique is really going to be just a nother super big rasengan.
    LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    At least the fight has begun, but I have got no hopes that it will be good. But who knows maybe Asuma will kick some ass.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    So Rasengan is the highest form of chakra manipulation? IF that is the case, if Naruto is able to add wind into that jutsu, than by theory he can create many other jutsus with wind.
    Or he can learn to fire his Rasengan, thus cementing the transition between Naruto and Naruto's Balls Z. X.x;

They set up, Hidan pretty good. 2 bad he cant die. If he had a normal body, he would of been killed easily, which kind of makes me wonder.

When naruto tried to add the wind to it, it like exploded and did some tornado thing.

We have no idea what the jutsu would look like because he makes the rasengan first than tries to add the wind chakra. So it just looks like a rasengan at first.

Or he can learn to fire his Rasengan, thus cementing the transition between Naruto and Naruto's Balls Z. X.x;
    Not sure if it was meant that way, but... eww...

Well in the fillers, Naruto can already throw the rasengan. So I heard.

IF he just learns that in the manga, that would be stupid and redundant. He can just use a cutting wind jutsu that would be better than throwing a ball.

If Asuma really dies, Naruto should get his knives. That'd make him a bit cooler. But since this is Kishi this will never happen.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Naruto is unique. He is a lame main character while most of the side characters are cool or interesting.

Well, I'd take that combo attack over ramen jokes any day.

Errr...is it just me or does Rasengan look like a ball with a scribble in it? I seem to remember it looking cooler originally, and yeah I think I've seen both Jiraiya and Naruto throw the Rasengan.

Hidan's expression in the last chapter was priceless.

It looks like they've already killed Hidan. :( We see him fight for... well, we never really saw him fight... more cannon fodder.

It better not be another damn clone like Itachi or Kisame again.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Uhh, who is Hidan again?

Hidans the guy thats like "ow..."

Hes not dead rofl.

Hidan reminds me of the guitar guy from KH2.

That'd depend. To me, it looks like Hidan's still under Shika's control, and that's the only reason why he's still standing up.

Do you see his expression? Thats like a scoff. Like "Sigh...you guys suck." I cant imagine an Akutsuki getting defeated that easily.

What exactly does Asuma mean by "One Down" then? You don't see the surprised look panel that happens after the character notices that they didn't down the enemy.

well killing him is easy. It's him staying dead that is the problem

Hmm...I actually enjoyed this chapter! Why you ask?

1. Naruto got hurt. Always good.
    2. Shikamaru and Asuma got some action/will be getting more action next chapter!
    3. No Sakura or Sai (huzzah!)
    4. Hidan was pretty badass in that last panel.

Looking forward to what happens next!

edit: Holy crap, 3000th post! Yeah me!
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

Quote Originally Posted by yokaiforte
    That'd depend. To me, it looks like Hidan's still under Shika's control, and that's the only reason why he's still standing up.
    Actually in the chapter Kakuzu (Hidan's partner) said that the reason they are partners is because Hidan is the only one Kakuzu can't kill (he kills when he gets mad). Kakuzu clearly says, "The guy doesn't die."

Hence the really bored look on Hidan's face at the end. Asuma may think he's down, but he's not. Cause apparently you can't kill him. (not like that anyway)

And once again Kishimoto shows us that Akatsuki is the only reason to keep reading Naruto. Hidan may oust Deidara as my favorite Akatsuki member.

Thread Information