Page 15 of 301 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Jucubus

hmmm, so there's 9 demons..
    Gaara (1 tail)... Naruto (9 tails)... probably Orochimaru (orochi means a mythical eight headed snake, 8 tails?)... Hisame (shark guy) could possibly have a demon sealed in him because neji said he has never seen anyone with the same amount of chakra as him other than naruto)

and they all appear abnormal.

Originally posted by Jucubus@Apr 20 2005, 05:15 AM
    hmmm, so there's 9 demons..
    Gaara (1 tail)... Naruto (9 tails)... probably Orochimaru (orochi means a mythical eight headed snake, 8 tails?)... Hisame (shark guy) could possibly have a demon sealed in him because neji said he has never seen anyone with the same amount of chakra as him other than naruto)

and they all appear abnormal.
    [snapback]34461[/snapback]
    could be. we'll see :)
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Originally posted by Jucubus@Apr 20 2005, 11:15 AM
    Hisame (shark guy) could possibly have a demon sealed in him because neji said he has never seen anyone with the same amount of chakra as him other than naruto)
    I don't know about Kisame, he's apart of the Akatsuki, the ones looking to extract the 9 Bijuu & take them into their own bodies, so he couldn't be hunting for himself? Also I think his enormous chakra is somewhat tied to his Samehada, it just makes sense that way.

Jucubus

Originally posted by Battle Franky+Apr 20 2005, 03:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Battle Franky &#064; Apr 20 2005, 03:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jucubus@Apr 20 2005, 11:15 AM
    Hisame (shark guy) could possibly have a demon sealed in him because neji said he has never seen anyone with the same amount of chakra as him other than naruto)
    I don&#39;t know about Kisame, he&#39;s apart of the Akatsuki, the ones looking to extract the 9 Bijuu & take them into their own bodies, so he couldn&#39;t be hunting for himself? Also I think his enormous chakra is somewhat tied to his Samehada, it just makes sense that way.
    [snapback]34539[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]
    i heard it somewhere that the akatsuki are only absorbing the demons out of the shinobi&#39;s bodies... i&#39;m not sure though, it&#39;s a possiblity.

Also, did you guys see the Akatsuki leader&#39;s eyes? if you look closely you can soo a sharingan mark (3 commas and a pupil in the middle), could it be a uchiha? or is he related to Kurenai? (Kiba, Hinata and Shino&#39;s sensei) who knows? It might even be obito (eh.. maybe)

The hair looks somewhat like Sasuke&#39;s though. Although it would make NO sense...
    I think it&#39;s another surviving Uchiha...

Nobody&#39;s really sure. And we&#39;re not really sure that&#39;s a Sharingan either. I looked back closely at the first time we see him, and I didn&#39;t see any spots. Only rings. And having another Uchiha survivor would be weird.

The Akatsuki do seem to aim to suck out the demons sealed within people, perhaps in order to harvest their never-ending sources of chakra. I mean, the Akatsuki are Hokage-level or above, but none of them have an unlimited supply of chakra.

It&#39;s odd I just noticed this, two of the nine eyes of that big arse Anima-like statue have formed pupils. So does that mean they&#39;ve already extracted a demon seal, prior to Shukaku?

Jucubus

Originally posted by Battle Franky@Apr 21 2005, 01:17 AM
    It&#39;s odd I just noticed this, two of the nine eyes of that big arse Anima-like statue have formed pupils. So does that mean they&#39;ve already extracted a demon seal, prior to Shukaku?
    [snapback]35034[/snapback]
    definitely possible :o wow, pretty interesting...
    i just hope
    gaara&#39;s ass gets saved XD

btw, personally, i think the akatsuki leader&#39;s hairstyle looks like yondaime :o

Nah, Yondaime got some of his locks in front of his ears...

Yeah, maybe they extracted some of the demons already. I mean, it would take too much time for the manga if none have been extracted.

Thumbs down

Episode 131 is out by Dattebayo. I&#39;m pretty sure this ends the Itachi flashback.

Jucubus

hmm, well, lets see... the 9 eyes monster or er thing..
    from seeing it&#39;s eyes.. i think there&#39;s a order to how the eyes open, which means..
    the middle one is probably naruto, the last and final tailed demon.
    well.. hmm, there are nine villages are there? do you think it&#39;s possible that there&#39;s 1 "tailed beast" from each village?

Leaf - Naruto (9 tails)
    Sound - Orochimaru (8 tails) ???
    Mist
    Rain
    Grass
    Rock
    Waterfall
    Cloud
    Sand - Gaara (1 tail)

what do u think?

Originally posted by Battle Franky@Apr 21 2005, 09:12 AM
    Episode 131 is out by Dattebayo. I&#39;m pretty sure this ends the Itachi flashback.
    [snapback]35042[/snapback]
    yeah and it looks like Chidori vs Rasengan take 1 will be in the next ep :)
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

hey, i just finished watching ep 131, and i made me remember something that a forgot: itachi explains that if sasuke learns mangekyo sharingan, they&#39;ll be 3 poeple able tu use it, so maybe the leader of akatsuki is a sharingan user after all...

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Just to let you guys know, the leader does NOT have sharingan
    This has been discussed to the point that high quality raws have been brought in to confirm that the supposed tomoes have either just been unbalanced ink or tone
    Anyway, 257 is out and I&#39;m loving how the Kisame vs Team Gai battle has been drawn

Watched 131 earlier tonight, it&#39;s funny how much reused footage from the last Itachi flashback episode was used, I felt like I was watching the same episode from like, a year ago. It&#39;s nice how they tied up the loose ends with the Mangekyou Sharingan and the Uchiha&#39;s secret room, that Sasuke visits earlier.

Anyways, the flashback is over, next weeks episode should be tops.

Originally posted by darktravis@Apr 22 2005, 02:05 PM
    Just to let you guys know, the leader does NOT have sharingan
    This has been discussed to the point that high quality raws have been brought in to confirm that the supposed tomoes have either just been unbalanced ink or tone
    Anyway, 257 is out and I&#39;m loving how the Kisame vs Team Gai battle has been drawn
    [snapback]35588[/snapback]
    oh, i never said that he definitely has sharingan, it&#39;s just that somebody else than itachi has mangekyou sharingan. so why not the leader of akatsuki, he could be some type of guy who can uses any types of eyes jutsu (don&#39;t remenber the word, is it dojutsu?)? i do not agree with myself, it&#39;s just a proposition so don&#39;t remind me that i&#39;m a crazy sucker and that you&#39;re better than me going on narutofan forums :P

Originally posted by darktravis@Apr 22 2005, 08:05 AM
    Yeah, 257 is a great chapter. I really would like to know what was said between Itachi and Team Kakashi. The Team Gai vs Kisame is really nice, I liked how Gai took Samehada off of Kisame, even if it was only for a little bit.

you should get Shannaro&#39;s lq chapter then
    http://www.naruto-online.nl/media.php?id=manga ;)

Alright, so I read Shannaro&#39;s translation.

And, now I&#39;m confused. What exactly did Kakashi do that shocked Itachi? It really came off like he had acquired the Mangekyou Sharingan but I thought Kakashi could never get that because he&#39;s not an Uchiha.

Maybe Kakashi did something else. Anyway, judging by the the little text at the end of the chapter, we&#39;ll get to see what Kakashi did next week.

In an earlier chapter Kakashi mentioned he had a new jutsu maybe he was perfecting that jutsu just to fight Itachi? I was a little confused about the look too it was like something Kakashi said really set him off

I didn&#39;t like how Kisame was using alot of Zabuza&#39;s moves, I know Zabuza, and Kisame are both from Mist Country, but still.... give us something new besides recycled jutsus Kishimoto

Thread Information