Page 145 of 301 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

  1. #2881
    Kelly Pavlik vs Bhop warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinoise

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    0%
    0%
    0%

    kishi doesn't even know the end of his manga. he doesn't even know what will happen next week.
    not according to kishimoto. He said he know how its gonna end.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

  2. #2882

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by warp
    not according to kishimoto. He said he know how its gonna end.
    True, but I don't think Kishi knows how to get there. It's kinda like he's at point A, needs to get to point B, but there's a blank map inbetween them.

    Hopefully he'll fill this blank map with good stuff...
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

    "Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

  3. #2883
    Croissant Thing Myoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta Traffic

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    That's because when Luffy acts stupid, it doesn't happen with some huge revelation in basic training that should've been shown at the beginning or something along the same lines.
    "Okay Luffy, I want you to start by stretching out your arm and punching that leaf over there!"


    I get the feeling Naruto's "new original jutsu" may just be some big wind slash, or something. >_>

    Hidan waiting outside... he's gonna get jumped by someone soon, I can feel it.

    And Asuma's bounty is suppose to be 150,000,000,000? o.O
    Last edited by Myoti; August 28th, 2006 at 06:04 PM.

  4. #2884
    Captain Smoker Fangirl~! SereneCrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    All Blue

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Myoti
    I get the feeling Naruto's "new original jutsu" may just be some big wind slash, or something. >_>
    I'm betting that its just the Rasengan.. but Naruto uses a gust of wind energy to shoot it forward like a cannonball...

  5. #2885
    Kelly Pavlik vs Bhop warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinoise

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Myoti
    "Okay Luffy, I want you to start by stretching out your arm and punching that leaf over there!"


    I get the feeling Naruto's "new original jutsu" may just be some big wind slash, or something. >_>

    Hidan waiting outside... he's gonna get jumped by someone soon, I can feel it.

    And Asuma's bounty is suppose to be 150,000,000,000? o.O
    See I read different ones. I read 35 million and then 3 million 500 hundred.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

  6. #2886

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Hidan waiting outside... he's gonna get jumped by someone soon, I can feel it.
    Someone waiting outside the men's room to ambush a guy coming out.... sounds... yeah....

    I get the feeling Naruto's "new original jutsu" may just be some big wind slash, or something. >_>
    It'll be the Kaze no Kizu.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

  7. #2887

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Myoti
    "Okay Luffy, I want you to start by stretching out your arm and punching that leaf over there!"


    I get the feeling Naruto's "new original jutsu" may just be some big wind slash, or something. >_>

    Hidan waiting outside... he's gonna get jumped by someone soon, I can feel it.

    And Asuma's bounty is suppose to be 150,000,000,000? o.O
    So Naruto's gonna get Kaze no Kizu now?

    Wow I mean isn't Kishimoto getting tired of ripping off other series?

  8. #2888
    The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I hacked ultimateclima's account

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Just realized something. Remember when Jiraya was talking about "don't use that jutsu." And then when Naruto was telling Konahamaru "I have a new perverted jutsu!" Maybe that's the jutsu! It could be the ultimate killer move that is able to knock out all men with 1000 meters! I could see that happening.

    Kakashi may show Naruto that jutsu he was talking about when they first met up. Also Kakashi had the words best to describe Naruto and Sakura.

    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=13602

    It is true that it was more understandable for Naruto and Sakura to be like that back then, because they are younger. Now it is just pathetic.

  9. #2889

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Myoti



    Hidan waiting outside... he's gonna get jumped by someone soon, I can feel it.
    Yeah.. I thought about that when I read, it would be so awesome if Kibas team was waiting outside, but rather than that we get a cliffhanger with kakashi going to say something interesting again... It probably wont even be interesting..

  10. #2890

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Well latest chapter was OK, I just wanna know what it is Kakashi wants to show Naruto, but seriously his new Jitsu had better not be an offensive one, but rather tactical.

  11. #2891
    Croissant Thing Myoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta Traffic

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    See I read different ones. I read 35 million and then 3 million 500 hundred.
    A heck of alot. That'll work.

    Someone waiting outside the men's room to ambush a guy coming out.... sounds... yeah....
    It's gonna happen. That, or something equally as stupid (or moreso). >_>

  12. #2892

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Well seeing how Konoha knows the 5 gounty stations in the fire station, than it wouldnt really be that stupid.

  13. #2893
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima
    Just realized something. Remember when Jiraya was talking about "don't use that jutsu." And then when Naruto was telling Konahamaru "I have a new perverted jutsu!" Maybe that's the jutsu! It could be the ultimate killer move that is able to knock out all men with 1000 meters! I could see that happening.
    Uh, no. Naruto almost performed that new jutsu (Sakura stopped him), but he tried to do it in front of Jiraiya, and Jiraiya didn't even move a muscle to stop him.

  14. #2894
    Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On the Flying Dutchman.

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman-12
    but seriously his new Jitsu had better not be an offensive one, but rather tactical.
    Tactical, Naruto?.
    His headband has more brain cells then he does. I will be some stupid big wind attack.
    I wouldn't pe surprissed if yokaiforte had a premonition and it will be the Kaze no Kizu only even more lame.
    Who knows maybe next chapter Kakashi will say "Naruto with this jutsu you can defeat 100 ninjas at once"

  15. #2895
    Croissant Thing Myoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta Traffic

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Who knows maybe next chapter Kakashi will say "Naruto with this jutsu you can defeat 100 ninjas at once"
    And naturally he'll use it on one ninja that has a jutsu stronger than his/more chakra/is more emo/all of the above than Naruto.

  16. #2896

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Myoti
    And naturally he'll use it on one ninja that has a jutsu stronger than his/more chakra/is more emo/all of the above than Naruto.
    and don't forget he'll be "just like Naruto."

    I mean that seems to be the theme for bad guys. They're all just like Naruto if he had turned evil or something.

  17. #2897
    Gomu Gomu No Murder Taleran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Aurora Ontario Canada

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    heres the Spoiler for 321


    This is a Pocketmofo quick translation:

    Asuma’s group runs into the Akatsuki, but things carry over into next week.

    The moment Kakashi sets down his copy of Icha Icha Paradise, he disappears and reappears a few meters away (**he travelled a few meters in a split second essentially). Kakashi says that he doesn’t have the power of the wind but that Naruto does so Naruto should be able to travel much further.



    WTF at Instant Transmission

  18. #2898

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Nevermind the Kaze no Kizu.

    Instant Transmission........
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

  19. #2899
    Gomu Gomu No Murder Taleran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Aurora Ontario Canada

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    NOTE: that hasn't been 100% confirmed yet

  20. #2900
    Discovered Stowaway Parz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom

    Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taleran
    heres the Spoiler for 321


    This is a Pocketmofo quick translation:

    Asuma’s group runs into the Akatsuki, but things carry over into next week.

    The moment Kakashi sets down his copy of Icha Icha Paradise, he disappears and reappears a few meters away (**he travelled a few meters in a split second essentially). Kakashi says that he doesn’t have the power of the wind but that Naruto does so Naruto should be able to travel much further.



    WTF at Instant Transmission
    ...why am I not surprised?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts