Page 145 of 301 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    0%
    0%
    0%

kishi doesn't even know the end of his manga. he doesn't even know what will happen next week.
    not according to kishimoto. He said he know how its gonna end.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    not according to kishimoto. He said he know how its gonna end.
    True, but I don't think Kishi knows how to get there. It's kinda like he's at point A, needs to get to point B, but there's a blank map inbetween them.

Hopefully he'll fill this blank map with good stuff...
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

That's because when Luffy acts stupid, it doesn't happen with some huge revelation in basic training that should've been shown at the beginning or something along the same lines.
    "Okay Luffy, I want you to start by stretching out your arm and punching that leaf over there!"

I get the feeling Naruto's "new original jutsu" may just be some big wind slash, or something. >_>

Hidan waiting outside... he's gonna get jumped by someone soon, I can feel it.

And Asuma's bounty is suppose to be 150,000,000,000? o.O
    Last edited by Myoti; August 28th, 2006 at 06:04 PM.

Captain Smoker Fangirl~! SereneCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myoti
    I get the feeling Naruto's "new original jutsu" may just be some big wind slash, or something. >_>
    I'm betting that its just the Rasengan.. but Naruto uses a gust of wind energy to shoot it forward like a cannonball...

"Okay Luffy, I want you to start by stretching out your arm and punching that leaf over there!"

See I read different ones. I read 35 million and then 3 million 500 hundred.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Someone waiting outside the men's room to ambush a guy coming out.... sounds... yeah....

It'll be the Kaze no Kizu.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

So Naruto's gonna get Kaze no Kizu now?

Wow I mean isn't Kishimoto getting tired of ripping off other series?

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Just realized something. Remember when Jiraya was talking about "don't use that jutsu." And then when Naruto was telling Konahamaru "I have a new perverted jutsu!" Maybe that's the jutsu! It could be the ultimate killer move that is able to knock out all men with 1000 meters! I could see that happening.

Kakashi may show Naruto that jutsu he was talking about when they first met up. Also Kakashi had the words best to describe Naruto and Sakura.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=13602

It is true that it was more understandable for Naruto and Sakura to be like that back then, because they are younger. Now it is just pathetic.

Yeah.. I thought about that when I read, it would be so awesome if Kibas team was waiting outside, but rather than that we get a cliffhanger with kakashi going to say something interesting again... It probably wont even be interesting..

Well latest chapter was OK, I just wanna know what it is Kakashi wants to show Naruto, but seriously his new Jitsu had better not be an offensive one, but rather tactical.

See I read different ones. I read 35 million and then 3 million 500 hundred.
    A heck of alot. That'll work.

Someone waiting outside the men's room to ambush a guy coming out.... sounds... yeah....
    It's gonna happen. That, or something equally as stupid (or moreso). >_>

Well seeing how Konoha knows the 5 gounty stations in the fire station, than it wouldnt really be that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima
    Just realized something. Remember when Jiraya was talking about "don't use that jutsu." And then when Naruto was telling Konahamaru "I have a new perverted jutsu!" Maybe that's the jutsu! It could be the ultimate killer move that is able to knock out all men with 1000 meters! I could see that happening.
    Uh, no. Naruto almost performed that new jutsu (Sakura stopped him), but he tried to do it in front of Jiraiya, and Jiraiya didn't even move a muscle to stop him.

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman-12
    but seriously his new Jitsu had better not be an offensive one, but rather tactical.
    Tactical, Naruto?.
    His headband has more brain cells then he does. I will be some stupid big wind attack.
    I wouldn't pe surprissed if yokaiforte had a premonition and it will be the Kaze no Kizu only even more lame.
    Who knows maybe next chapter Kakashi will say "Naruto with this jutsu you can defeat 100 ninjas at once"

Who knows maybe next chapter Kakashi will say "Naruto with this jutsu you can defeat 100 ninjas at once"
    And naturally he'll use it on one ninja that has a jutsu stronger than his/more chakra/is more emo/all of the above than Naruto.

And naturally he'll use it on one ninja that has a jutsu stronger than his/more chakra/is more emo/all of the above than Naruto.
    and don't forget he'll be "just like Naruto."

I mean that seems to be the theme for bad guys. They're all just like Naruto if he had turned evil or something.

heres the Spoiler for 321

This is a Pocketmofo quick translation:

Asuma’s group runs into the Akatsuki, but things carry over into next week.

The moment Kakashi sets down his copy of Icha Icha Paradise, he disappears and reappears a few meters away (**he travelled a few meters in a split second essentially). Kakashi says that he doesn’t have the power of the wind but that Naruto does so Naruto should be able to travel much further.

WTF at Instant Transmission

Nevermind the Kaze no Kizu.

Instant Transmission........
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

NOTE: that hasn't been 100% confirmed yet

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran
    heres the Spoiler for 321

This is a Pocketmofo quick translation:

Asuma’s group runs into the Akatsuki, but things carry over into next week.

The moment Kakashi sets down his copy of Icha Icha Paradise, he disappears and reappears a few meters away (**he travelled a few meters in a split second essentially). Kakashi says that he doesn’t have the power of the wind but that Naruto does so Naruto should be able to travel much further.

WTF at Instant Transmission
    ...why am I not surprised?

Thread Information