Page 144 of 301 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

something just occured to me why doesn't Shikamaru's jutsu do what it says it does?

if it copies muscle movement then shouldn't they blink / talk, etc do everything alike?

Don't bother. Just another convenient plothole.

I also wonder, what Kakashi has to show Naruto?
    I wonder how many chapters have ended with Kakashi having somthing new to show naruto.

yeah theres a lot of them. Maybe its his mouth! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I'm surprised noone posted this too

Chapter 17 - Naruto learns of the different types of chakra.
    http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1718ob8.jpg
    Chapter 315 - Naruto learns of the different types of chakra...again
    http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31513xm6.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that while flipping through my manga stock. Naruto really is an idiot...

At least Luffy is funny when he's stupid...
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

That's because when Luffy acts stupid, it doesn't happen with some huge revelation in basic training that should've been shown at the beginning or something along the same lines.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Naruto used to be better at the random stupid . . . . guess all that emo really screws with your funny bone . . . .

Is there any hope that the Naruto manga will be good again??? Like how it was in the Zabuza arc???

I think it has a chance to get good but can it get to a level of good as other shounen that currently rock / have rocked no

the example would be the recent One Piece, especially everything since the Robin Flashback

I don't believe Naruto will ever be able to reach that level and really I can't pinpoint the reason

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15
    Is there any hope that the Naruto manga will be good again??? Like how it was in the Zabuza arc???
    I think once Naruto's training is over and the battle with Akatsuki really begins, it will get good. Zabuza arc good? I doubt it.

Bah, I'm just a little disappointed that Naruto had three years to train and has yet to pull off something cool (besides the 9 tails going WTF pwn to orichimaru). I mean you were with the toad master himself.. summon a GIANT TOAD AND PUNCH GARRA IN THE FACE LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME!

That's the only thing that bugs me with the current naruto manga, and hell look at Sasuke... he grew so much and he pulls off this bad ass moves that root from the Chidori.

And I want to see more Hinata shyness/love interest towards Naruto dammit! XD

Edit: some of this is spoiler... kinda. Sry in advance.

Thank you snow_yeti for the awesome av/sig <3

Some guy on Narutofan is saying that he met Kish and that Kish told him the ending.

What are the chances of that happening? Then, What are the chances of that happening without people listening onto the conversation? Then, what are the chances of that happening without that being posted on a forum on the internet and catching on like wild fire?

Quote Originally Posted by yokaiforte
    Some guy on Narutofan is saying that he met Kish and that Kish told him the ending.

What are the chances of that happening? Then, What are the chances of that happening without people listening onto the conversation? Then, what are the chances of that happening without that being posted on a forum on the internet and catching on like wild fire?
    0%
    0%
    0%

kishi doesn't even know the end of his manga. he doesn't even know what will happen next week.

It's not that he doesn't know , he doesn't care how it'll end.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Yeah. Can anyone confirm that Kish wanted to end Naruto after the Zabuza arc in an interview or something like that?

You should never really believe what people say at Narutoforums since most of their reasonings lack evidence, and they make stupid threads about many things and they always and I mean always love to make like 10 different threads on the same thing!!

I just hope that Kishi will pick up the story next week or else I am going to stop reading Naruto again for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15
    I just hope that Kishi will pick up the story next week or else I am going to stop reading Naruto again for a while.
    come on, just for the heck of bashing it, it's still worth reading it.

He was told about the different elements when he was a genin but they were 2 young to even learn how to use them. Kakashi was suprised that Sasuke was using fire jutsus because that was way advanced.

Sakura would have remembered but Naruto is just an idiot.

I think Naruto would pick up if Kishie did a long all out WAR arc, but I believe that is not going to happend. I think the Akusti arc would be the end of the series.

My dream arc would be Leaf/Sand vs Mist, lighting, and earth. With maybe the Akusti pulling the strings behind the war.

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    0%
    0%
    0%

kishi doesn't even know the end of his manga. he doesn't even know what will happen next week.

LOL, so true (especially that last sentence).

Thread Information