Page 142 of 301 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    *shrug* Just questioning the point of discussing something when there's not much to discuss. But since it's out now~

Anyway, since nobody wanted to guess who that woman was I posted so:
    I WILL EDUCATE

Spoiler:

This woman, who appears in episode 197:
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...4/bscap152.jpg

has appeared before in the series....

Edit: The new chapter sucks.

HOLY CRAP FILLER RESSURECTS THE DEAD!!!!

*runs away*

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    that's what the last spoiler said and it thought since it's the most boring one - other had Asuma and Shika already encountering Bill and Ted - this must be it and it was
    O yeah, that makes sense, seeing as even fans can create better works that Kish. Taboo by far sarpasses said story telling.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Aww, poor Kurenai. Asuma is so dead.

*sigh* This chapter was . . . . . . passable. I liked Naruto in it, since he seemed less emo and more "let's get going" which is the mode I prefer him in.

Sakura emo in the dark room . . . . . . . . hurt my soul. And not cause the scene was supposed to be sad.

now the rumours say 204 might be the end of fillers. who knows?

about this week chapter, well, we didn't get why naruto did succeed to cut the waterfall in half, other than willing to beat sasuke, right? it's lame, right?

i still don't get what naruto did with jiraya, i don't know what was "THAT jutsu", if it was just not turning into kyuubi, then it's lame. and sakura... god, sakura, she really became the useless female character.

now, only asuma and shikamaru can bring up something good, but i'm afraid kishi will impose naruto in the middle of it and make it bland.

The new chapter was nothing really happening. Naruto is going on a downward spiral if it isn't already. This chapter seems wasted except that Naruto finished his training. The emo Sakura wasn't really needed, and we know Asuma is going to die so why waste the space on Kurenai!!! Why can't Kishi be ever good at using space???

Sakura definitiley wasn't need. It was just a waste of a page and it meant nothing. I mean that, it literally meant NOTHING.

Honestly, I read this chapter in just under a minute and a half. And that's not scanning, but genuine reading.

If Naruto isn't on a serious downward spiral right now, I really don't know when it will be.

woah the raw i downloaded didn't even have the Kurenai page. no wonder i didn't get it.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

There were two pages missing in some raws. Kurenai one, and Naruto trying to split a waterfall. Neither added anything to the chapter.
    baka^ni

It was an ok chapter to me. It is just not Kishie style to draw small, like Oda and fit everything in one panel.

Some people liked the imagery in this chapter. This guy from narutofan, name couter posted this:
    It has to be the sweetest imagery I've seen in a long time. I didn't notice it originally and hadn't seen anyone else post about it anywhere. But, it was really beautiful.

If you look closely at page twelve, you'll see that Kishimoto pulls an angle on us, moving from looking at Sakura from the side to looking up at an angle. As the tear falls, he shifts the scene to outside the window. A dot in the sky. A tear against the black. It is really a star.

As the tear falls, the star shoots. Naruto sees the star and Sakura has the tear.

Is Sasuke the tear/star, representing the determination/ever reaching will Sasuke gives to Naruto as well as the emotional stress/sadness placed on Sakura. Sasuke is both images. The images are melded together, meaning to different things to the two other members of Team 7.

I dont agree with it totally, but Kishie seems to care more about art and imagery at this point.

And here is another interesting post from narutofan by Amaretti:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually loving how Kishi is becoming more visually orientated lately. At the beginning the of the manga, everything is explained through dialogue - leaving virtually no room for reader interpretation or 'read between the lines' subtlety.

People have been calling these few amazingly thoughtful pages a waste of ink, but I don't think anyone could miss the point even more. In those pages, more is revealed about the state of Sakura, Kurenai and Naruto's feelings than words or dialogue ever could.

Fanboys just want powerups and buttkicking with preferably no emotions involved or anything that adds a human element. But without the characterisation and emotion like the kind that was in this chapter, this manga would be nothing. It would be just another mindless shonen series full of pissing contests.

I agree much less with this, because I feel we already know about sakura and Naruto feelings.

But with Kurenai, i agree. She hasnt said anything about her relationship with Asuma, but we can tell its there and that there is deep feeling involved.

I still think he could of did all this in fewer pages, but its just interesting hearing other people views about it.

That's stretching it.

Yea, it is streching it but still interesting to me at least.

Also, if Kishie lost his love for Naruto the series, wouldnt he be trying to cram the chapters and to end the story as quickly as possible?

I just think he either trying to change his style or that he has stalling because he is running out of ideas for this series.

The naruto fan in me wants someone to take this series over for a while from Kishie. And let him start on his series "mario". I believe he is running out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    Also, if Kishie lost his love for Naruto the series, wouldnt he be trying to cram the chapters and to end the story as quickly as possible?

I just think he either trying to change his style or that he has stalling because he is running out of ideas for this series.
    I think you haven't realized it yet, but because Naruto is popular, The publisher, shonen jump, sort of makes them continue with the series to make more money. So the editors talk to him about ideas to continue making Naruto popular.

A human element can be added to any scene without wasting trees.

There is a difference between being artistic and KNOWING HOW TO USE YOUR PANELS. Kishi stepped over the line into "wasting space."

Besides, Naruto is not an art piece, it's a SHONEN MANGA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15
    The new chapter was nothing really happening. Naruto is going on a downward spiral if it isn't already. This chapter seems wasted except that Naruto finished his training. The emo Sakura wasn't really needed, and we know Asuma is going to die so why waste the space on Kurenai!!! Why can't Kishi be ever good at using space???
    Trust me, it's been on the downward spiral for a LONG time. Although I actually liked the Kurenai part, it was a nice little touch.

If this was a good artistic approach, Inuyasha would be the most artistic manga ever.

But I agree. The Kurenai thing was a nice touch.

Man was this chapter weak. Oh well, I hope the training really is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Yeah this was a boring chapter but I am glad it wasnt wasted space like 388,at least naruto broke the waterfall.

I hope naruto actually is smart enough to use his wind to push back the enemy in battle like the waterfall, but I doubt kishimoto will do that.

Also I was talking about this on another forum, Do you think it was Kishimoto's editors fault that kishimoto didnt kill off neji and chouji? I mean his editors are pretty scrict or something? I wonder if he wanted to kill them off but jump editors said no...

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Is Sasuke the tear/star, representing the determination/ever reaching will Sasuke gives to Naruto as well as the emotional stress/sadness placed on Sakura. Sasuke is both images. The images are melded together, meaning to different things to the two other members of Team 7
    Nicely said. ^^

I don't know if Kishimoto thought exactly of that when he has drawn this chapter but that's a nice and kind of poetic vision of this scene.

this has to be the best fake title to be on ANN yet

Zombie Ninja Action! Zombie Obito Appears!

WOW. Just when I thought Naruto was improving, Kishimoto decides to make another mediocre chapter, and nothing even happened! Blergh, here's hoping we see more Shikamaru this week; I hope to see he and the other three guys take on an Akatsuki member.

Some spoilers are out, and it looks like there is at least one interesting thing in this week's chapter:

The bounty-collection place Bill and Ted are going to is apparently in a stinky Men's Bathroom.

Thread Information