Page 14 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Originally posted by Cap'n Carter@Apr 14 2005, 03:43 PM

I really wonder WTF Akatsuki is up to.
    [snapback]30686[/snapback]
    The 9 mythical beasts (as I'm going to call them) give the user amazing power, right?

Akatsuki + Mythical Beasts = World Rockers

So, someone would get Garaa's Mythical Beast while sacrificing Garaa in the process to complete the transfer.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Well the Akatsuki members all have limited chakra they can release, well not enough chakra to sustain certain high level jutsus that they apparently would want to use. So they are seeking to extract the nine Youma (demon seals) and take them into their own bodies, so that they can have that almost unlimited amount of chakra at their disposal.

Jacobo

Can anybody tell me any more of the demons?

Apart from the Kyuubi and Gaara's Shukaku, I don't think any others have been revealed. :mellow:

Jacobo

Originally posted by Battle Franky@Apr 14 2005, 08:07 PM
    Apart from the Kyuubi and Gaara's Shukaku, I don't think any others have been revealed. :mellow:
    [snapback]31031[/snapback]
    Aw, crap. Thanks anyway. :)

ITACHI IS BAAAAAAACK!

i can't stop to think that the story is going a bit too fast

what the hell will happen in a fight between itachi and naruto? well, maybe it won't happen coz' kakashi will fight till something forces itachi to leave

btw, yesterday i just thought of a fight between itachi and sasuke and it was... great!

Kyubi's chakra will strike Itachi down by itslef just for the fun of it and the team will be albe to go on :lol:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Very nice, love Team Gai/taijutsu team/chinese team. And Tenten FINALLY did something, and it was really cool! Explody kunai bombs, whoo! And Neji seems to have fixed his weakness of being close-combat oriented.

While I like the plot development, I kinda wish we could have had some time to enjoy the characters in their new, older forms. I feel like we weren't given any time to appreciate them and see how they grew as people during the time jump. We went right into the Akatsuki plot, which makes these chapters feel a little awkward. Give us some more character development!

Moron

oh yeah i have a question!!!
    in the latest naruto episode....dere was flashback about sasuke's past rite??
    then they show Itachi And His Father....Itachi Sharingan Was Different?
    it was called mangyogo izzit?
    but aint it suppose to be 3 dotz???
    the anime showed they all combined and become a shuriken shape black figure in the eye...the middle was empty...like a black shuriken in a red background....

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Originally posted by Forte EXE@Apr 15 2005, 12:48 AM
    ITACHI IS BAAAAAAACK!
    [snapback]31124[/snapback]
    I find him overrated.

Originally posted by Moron@Apr 16 2005, 12:01 PM
    oh yeah i have a question!!!
    in the latest naruto episode....dere was flashback about sasuke's past rite??
    then they show Itachi And His Father....Itachi Sharingan Was Different?
    it was called mangyogo izzit?
    but aint it suppose to be 3 dotz???
    the anime showed they all combined and become a shuriken shape black figure in the eye...the middle was empty...like a black shuriken in a red background....
    [snapback]31680[/snapback]
    Yeh, that's Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi only just acquired it in the flashback, because he killed Shisui the night before.

is it just me, or are the new intro, and outro not to good.... well the intro I don't like at all, but the outro is not to bad

the latest chapter was interesting, I do agree though they jumped into the Akatsuki stuff to fast though... and Itachi's facing off against Naruto already? let's hope this will show us a little of what Naruto can do, I mean he hasn't even really done anything yet.

I wonder what they'll do anime-wise, because it's catching up to the manga, my guess is just gonna add some gay filler arc, about ten eppies, or so of filler

Naruto's getting... I dunno, boring. Predictable. Although I'm wondering how the other "tails" are gonna get into the story.

The anime's OP and ED.... personally I hate them.

I think OP6 is probably the worst Naruto opening yet, maybe just a little bit above OP3. But on the flipside, ED9 has a nice song & also a pretty stylish video, way better than the last two.

Monsieur Orange

I was disappointed that they cut to Naruto's team, as only a rabidly biased Team Gai fan can be (And Kisame also happens to be my favourite Naruto villain - I have a thing for sharks). So even with the shocking ending, I'm only really interested about what will happen to Team Gai.

I was kind of hoping it would be one-on-one Gai vs. Kisame, but the team effort thing is cool too. I can't wait to see Lee do more.

Originally posted by changsho@Apr 16 2005, 12:55 AM
    The anime's OP and ED.... personally I hate them.
    Yeah, I'm not liking them much either. And the fact that Sasuke's flashbacks are going to take up the entire episode doesn't help either. It looks like 131 is going to have more of Sasuke's flashbacks, which probably will take up the entire episode.

I'm still liking where the manga is, Itachi coming up is just too soon. Maybe he'll turn out to be just a Kage Bunshin or something....an exploding Kage Bunshin!!

anime: i was a bit dissapointed by the whole animated sasuke rescue, but eps 129 and 130 were really good! keep the good jobs guys! i enjoy the OP, even if it's not as good as the one before, which was particularly great

manga: i want to see more of lee! tenten... i really don't like her way of fighting, just throwing weapons is not as cool as konoha senpu!

Originally posted by Dragon Warrior+Apr 15 2005, 11:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragon Warrior &#064; Apr 15 2005, 11:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Forte EXE@Apr 15 2005, 12:48 AM
    ITACHI IS BAAAAAAACK&#33;
    [snapback]31124[/snapback]
    I find him overrated.
    [snapback]31681[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

He really is.

And after the Sasuke flashback that the Anime is on......he becomes incredibly lame.

His reasons for doing what he did......were stupid.

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

I also hate the new opening, go ROCKS&#33; :lol:

Thread Information