Page 135 of 301 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

It's kinda easy when fillers look like this:

I've got a sneaking suspicion that Ura Renge may also be animated in the next one or two episodes.

Ookay, I see two options: thats either damn terrible animation, or a seriously weird plot where Naruto finds the fountain of aging...
    So, what is it?

And aside from the awesome Akatsuki, chapters like these are why the prospect of a Naruto Tank doesn't make you bring out your shoes and dance. Like with OP.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz
    Ookay, I see two options: thats either damn terrible animation, or a seriously weird plot where Naruto finds the fountain of aging...
    So, what is it?
    Well he has to look good infront of Sakura when he comes from Tsunade's medical exam
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Solid

lol maybe he is.

About the chapter nothing exciting a boring one.

kishi better have a good reason for putting 2 random characters in the team with asuma and shika. and the only one i can find is them being pwnd by the akatsuki members then asuma and shika in a 1 vs 1 fight.

I know I'm late on this, but I just want to re-iterate that chapter 315 was a big fat Hunter X Hunter ripoff. Wow. Shameless.

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    kishi better have a good reason for putting 2 random characters in the team with asuma and shika. and the only one i can find is them being pwnd by the akatsuki members then asuma and shika in a 1 vs 1 fight.
    That will probable happen, or everything will get ugly and one of those dudes has to survive a couple of chapters to tell everybody that we "need" Naruto to save the day.
    And after that he will die!
    Now if Shikamaru doesn't have some new techniques, i will start making some bombs.

no

Does anyone know where I can get Naruto RAWS? I mean the older episodes. I need them for my fansubbing group.

Quote Originally Posted by Duce of Transilvania
    That will probable happen, or everything will get ugly and one of those dudes has to survive a couple of chapters to tell everybody that we "need" Naruto to save the day.
    And after that he will die!
    Now if Shikamaru doesn't have some new techniques, i will start making some bombs.
    We've already seen him use one new technique, the Shadow Needle thing. It was pretty cool, actually. Too bad it was only there for like, a page.

well I'm going to give something a whirl I've never read the Naruto manga being I only started with it when the anime jumped into filler (before I got into good series), I'm going to give the early manga a try............*thinks to self, For now COURAGE*

Well those two ninjas with them aren't really random. I am pretty sure those are the two guys who were all through the Chunnin exams. So at least they aren't completely random.

Quote Originally Posted by madgophermm5
    Well those two ninjas with them aren't really random. I am pretty sure those are the two guys who were all through the Chunnin exams. So at least they aren't completely random.
    Truth.

Now throwing in that random moustached "ninja" from the Chuunin exam test 1 would be RANDOM. Fodder anyone? He's like a ninja greengrocer or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruwyn
    Truth.

Now throwing in that random moustached "ninja" from the Chuunin exam test 1 would be RANDOM. Fodder anyone? He's like a ninja greengrocer or something.

http://www.narutofan.com/_content-im...on_manabu2.jpg
    yes i know who they are, but they're still random compared to the huge amount of well known shinobis in konoha.

EDIT: while we're at random stuff: i browsed through this week's naruto filler ep: it's simply unwatchable, i think any pokemon ep is better. full of stupid humor, too long flashbacks and an animation honestly lame. and narutards are still saying it's funny and all...
    Last edited by igalsfy; August 8th, 2006 at 09:16 AM.

and narutards are still saying it's funny and all...
    That's where they get their name from.... I stopped watching the anime a long time ago but the Naruto x Kiba fight was a memorable example of bad animation.

It looked like old 80's low-budget high-school anime.
    baka^ni

Xetalimn_Erket

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    It's kinda easy when fillers look like this:
    http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5164/badht6.png

I've got a sneaking suspicion that Ura Renge may also be animated in the next one or two episodes.
    Am I the only one who thinks the Naruto fillers are superior to the manga? I mean, the minor characters were the pull to the show in the first place, since it has so much in common with DBZ and HP. :/

Am I the only one who thinks the Naruto fillers are superior to the manga?
    Well, sometimes I think that. But then again, the animation in the canon material is usually way better.

Welcome back, terek.

Xetalimn_Erket

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    Welcome back, terek.
    You clever bastard! I was hoping someone would pick up on the anagram if I kept posting.

Yup, it's good to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Xetalimn_Erket
    You clever bastard! I was hoping someone would pick up on the anagram if I kept posting.

Yup, it's good to be back.
    You evil bastard.

what happened to your old account?
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Xetalimn_Erket

Quote Originally Posted by yokaiforte
    You evil bastard.

what happened to your old account?
    It's still here. I've grown in the habit of shuffling account names because it's too easy to find me. I mean, searching "Malintex_Terek" or "Malintex Terek" on Google basically brings up everywhere I've been, and I hate that. Ergo, I cycle through screen names. I also went anime/economic/political pundit on ANN and Yotsuba, so everyone's after my hide; the "aggressive" persona I adopted there was just an act, but people are taking it far too seriously.

I picked today to come back because it was my year anniversary of when I first came to Arlong Park (MT's signup is 7/8/05).

Personally, I thought the acronym worked best, as the names "Kazbek TereK", "Avar Terek", "Caucasus Terek", "Caspian Terek", "Ossetia Terek", "Dagestan Terek", "Mozdok Terek" and "Kizlyar Terek" have a very, uh, *searchable* commonality between them.

Thread Information