Page 13 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Haven't seen the actual episode yet, but I downlaoded vids of the opening and closing.

The closing, I like. The closing has a nice sound and a singer to go with it.

The opening makes my ears bleed.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

OtacontheOtaku

I'm loving Naruto more and more now, I'm finally once again as interested in it again as I am One Piece (ya'know, with One Piece being on haitus in Japan and a filler over at KF). The new Opening and Ending for the series were both pretty good. I personally like the new opening mostly cause (even though it's from behind) it shows all the Akatsuki members. The manga is also getting more and more interesting since we finally get to see Gai and Kisame really fight. Plus, it's nice now that we finally know Zetsu's name.

(To the Deidara guy/girl debate - "oira" is used by males 99.7% of the time, tomboys almost never use this form of "I" since it's ambiguity is unable to clearly state their male nature. So it's almost a complete certainty that Deidara is a guy, not girl. But Kishi could throw a curve with this one ^_^)

Originally posted by OtacontheOtaku@Apr 8 2005, 04:38 AM
    So it's almost a complete certainty that Deidara is a guy, not girl. But Kishi could throw a curve with this one ^_^)
    kinda big revelation! well, i still think it's a woman, but we'll see it later.

btw, do you think the anime will take a break after *SPOILERS* kicks *SPOILERS-* ass? or do you think it'll just go on with a lot of fillers to let manga go further a bit more?

OtacontheOtaku

Well, I'm thinking after the Naruto/Sasuke fight, they will probobly extend the next arc much longer (*crosses fingers*). If not, we might be looking at a full twenty six episode haitus O_O! (I personally don't like the Studio Pierrot filler arcs... the comedy are okay, but the serious ones are just sad...)

Chapter 255 was pretty good!
    Now we see the Akatsuki starting to pull out Shukaku!
    And Kisame's pose in the last few panels looks cool.

Yeah, I liked the newest manga chapter. I've been waiting for Kisame to fight.

And the plant dude....

Monsieur Orange

I'm pleased with the latest chapters because I have unbelievable bias - Kisame (favourite villain) vs. Gai (favourite character). So I'm pretty excited for the next chapter. Especially as we haven't seen Gai really fight before in a one-on-one situation (as he and Kisame never finished their previous fight).

I haven't been watching the anime. I do want to see the Anime version of Sasuke's flashbacks but... I'm just not bothered to watch them lately. I'm not a big fan of the new opening though.

Interesting chapter, it seems like it'll take three days & nights to extract Shuukaku from Gaara, so there's still time to save him, but he looks in pretty bad shape. I like the look of Zetsu, it seems like he can merge with the environment & survey the area.

I assume that Kisame, Itachi and Zetsu are using shadow replication, as they seem to be concentrating their chakra to the sealing ceremony in the Akatsuki's lair. So Kisame won't be at full capacity if he fights Gai? Though I guess the Samehada could act as a reserve if he runs out.

Anyways, next chapter should be great, can't wait.

I think it was mentioned that because of Kisame's large supply of chakra, he was best fit to fight Gai without having keeping up the clone have too much of a negative effect on his fighting.

Though, we all know that won't matter since the team will kick his ass anyway.

Yes, it'll be nice to see Gai fight one on one. Though, I always loved it when he beats up random ninjas. In fact, I love it when anybody beats up random ninjas.

I can't even make a guess on how the fight between Gai and Kisame will turn out, we've seen so little of these characters' skills. It's really hard to judge. But doesn't Kisame need water to perform his water techniques? If he does, then I guess he'll be fighting with Samehada only then.

Hah, apparently Gai didn't even remember who Kisame was from when they last met. :lol: But yeh, it looks like we're finally going to get our first 'serious' Gai fight. it'll be interesting to see how he fights, he's obviously a very talented taijutsu user, but I wonder how strong his ninjutsu techniques are?

I wonder how Gai will order the rest of his team, perhaps they&#39;ll run into Zetsu up ahead? I don&#39;t think Itachi will fight, perhaps just watch. Hopefully Gai&#39;s team gets some back up from team 8 & Shino, but it&#39;ll probably be team 10. <_<

Well,if there isn&#39;t any water,at least he has that sword of his to fight.

could be an interesting fight. we&#39;ll see .
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

well the new chapter turned out just like expected. will Naruto have a big battle next week? :) hopefully someone will tranlsate this one soon.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

*points and laughs at Sharkbait* Haw haw&#33;

Good chapter, from what I could understand and all that. Did Neji do a long distance palm thrust there?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Good chapter from what I could see. I didn&#39;t think Kisame would spit up water but there it was.

I don&#39;t know how Naruto and co. are going to beat Itachi though. Hopefully they don&#39;t lose or else Naruto will suffer the same fate as Gaara. But at the same time I don&#39;t really see a way to beat Itachi.

I&#39;m kind of disappointed Gai didn&#39;t really get any action.

Whoa, Tenten&#39;s gotten pretty sweet.

I really wonder WTF Akatsuki is up to.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Hah, top chapter. Well I knew Kisame would rock the hell out of that chapter, and he didn&#39;t let me down. But I thought this would be a one-on-one affair, but it seems like it&#39;ll be a team effort, good to see Tenten back in action.

I thought it would all be a team effort. Kisame is Akatsuki, after all, while Gai is a &#39;&#39;mere&#39;&#39; jounin.

And as long as everyone remembers not to look in Itachi&#39;s eyes, they might have a chance. My bet&#39;s on this being a trick or ending prematurely or something of that kind though, since it&#39;s much too early for this showdown.

I had inkling that team Gai would fight together, but it sort of seemed like Kishimoto was leaning towards a one on one between Gai/Kisame. But hey, Gai might send the team ahead who knows?&#33;

Thread Information