Page 127 of 301 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    Apparently this week's new chapter is more of Naruto training and a fair amount of Asuma and Shikamaru playing shogi whilst having serious conversation. In other words: good stuff, not just Naruto!

And a few revelations:
    Wind apparently is the element best suited to battle. Yamato's wood jutsus are a mix of earth and water chakra, while Haku's ice mirror jutsu was a mix of wind and water chakra. While jounin can learn to use two different types, most can't do them simultaneously. Usually only people with bloodline jutsus can do that.
    Yes sounds cool! I hope Naruto learns an attack with two different natures since Sasuke has apparantly fire and lightning natured attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Found some things about the movie:

http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/c...%20movie,index
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x_abJF4gCo

Interesting. Well, I'll be downloading it since I have noting better to do this summer..

Edit: Better trailer
    http://naruto.com/j/ <This makes it look even more gay, but LEE <3

call me stupid, but....................

one thing ive been wondering since chapter 280 or so is: is Gaara like weak now? i mean is he not cool anymore? did he loose like all his power? i was confused, and i never got my question answered.

He can still control sand, but he probably doesnt has as much chakra as he did before. And the automatic sand is gone.

edit: the thing with combining elements is that, kakashi said only a rare few can have the ability to do that. It is very rare.

Also with the Asuma and Shika scene, it seems that Asuma really is going to die. He told Shika while they are playing chess or shogi that Asuma is just a pawn. That Shika had a power close to a knight and that the hokage is not the king. Do you thing the king is konoha or the ruler of the fire country?
    Last edited by dlo62282; July 20th, 2006 at 12:36 AM.

This new chapter sucked even more, nothing really happened, atleast in previous chapter we got to know what elemtal naruto has, but this chapter, nothing really happened.

Too bad Naruto sucks so much now.. :(

At least the training is progressing fast. Well next chapter the real fun might already start.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

why is is that when I look at that movie trailer, it just reminds me of One Piece movie 6. Oh well at least Rock Lee is in it.

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

I actually liked this chapter, it was lot's more interesting then last week. At the end of the day the only thing we got was Naruto cutting a leaf, but at least the training is going "fast" and next week it could get really interesting.
    And man Yamato should design gardens for the rich and famous. That guy made a waterfall and a forest, in what, five seconds.
    I ponder who the "king" is, Asuma is referring to? If it's the Lord of the Fire Country i will be dissapointed.

yamato's jutsus will be amazing in the anime.... if the anime decides to stop the fillers one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Duce Of Transilvania
    I ponder who the "king" is, Asuma is referring to? If it's the Lord of the Fire Country i will be dissapointed.
    Then i'm sorry but odd's are you'll be disapointed.

I liked this chapter also... actually after 306-310 chapters pretty much anything that Kishimoto shows me will make me like naruto more.
    baka^ni

It's a sacrificial king. The King of the wood.

But really, if Shika is a knight, while Asuma's just a pawn, I have a doubt that it's the Lord, but, with Kishimoto....
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

TEH KING IS TEH YONDAIME AKA TEH AKATSUKI LEADER!1!!12! [/narutard]

ready for the single good scene with sasuke in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNeuwptvpIM

this also makes you re-look at the hand gestures whenever you see them in Naruto after

That... has to be the greatest Naruto AMV EVER.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Kinda boring this weak. The talk with shikamaru made me intrested. I want to know who it is. Is it shikamaru? Naruto? Sasuke (yuck)?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    NO FRGGGIN WAY! Really?! Where did you get this info?
    Kinda belated, but I got it off Anime News Network and a quick question does a Naruto Musical exist?

The ''king'' will probably turn out to be a ''friend'' or an ''important person to protect'' or some crap like that.

Despite that, god help me, I kinda liked the chapter. Maybe because it seems like we're actually going somewhere with this. Maybe.

Something about the last spread (with the Shadow Clones) didn't... look right. More like they were tryign to flatuate in unison than slice the leaves. >_>

Ah well. At least it appears we're finally going somewhere. Now bring in the Akatsuki! =D

Dang, I actually like their new outfits in the third movie. Might be moderately entertaining (just for Lee =D ).

Ya know, just by the way Asuma has been acting recently, and all the attention he's getting, I'm thinking he'll be biting the bucket soon. We'll find out.
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

Thats what some else said too ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Thread Information