Page 125 of 301 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Wind, eh? I hope we get something creative; the whole Kage Bunshin learning thing was certainly interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vader
    I wonder when people combine their elements their attack will turn into Captain Planet!!!!

I wonder what Sakura's element is?

And dlo62282: You must be talking about Yu Yu Hakusho
    Well, if Sasuke is fire (Kakashi said Uchiha clan members were fire elements) and Naruto is wind then Sakura is probably water. Or perhaps earth. I don't really see her as a lightning type.

I think it's more likely that she's earth; to go along with her inhuman strength.

SH musn't be Water, it's way to cool for her.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Being a water type would go with being a medical ninja though.

Man, now that these "chakra types" have been revealed I want to know what everyone's type is! (it's like blood types in Japan!)

I doubt they'd apply it to Sakura. She's just lost in the shuffle anyway. Remember when Kakashi said she had a knack for Genjutsu, like over a hundred chapters ago? Nothing really came of that, now did it?

Rock Lee would be fire or earth methinks.

No, Lee's paper would explode in a burst of green energy with the accompaniment of a really loud "HIYA!" noise.

I'd like to see what Shikamaru's element is; probably wind or earth, as I can't picture him using a flashy technique like Chidori or Goukakyu. Maybe Naruto will ask some of the side characters* what their elements are. I wonder what Jiraiya's element is, we've seen him use fire and earth, and he's probably capable of doing other elemental attacks.

*who are infinetly cooler than the main characters

You would think they would do those elemental tests when these kids were still at the academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidany
    You would think they would do those elemental tests when these kids were still at the academy.
    They probably all did. Let's recall that Naruto is way far behind the rest of them (a Genin level ninja). What the heck did he do training with Jiraiya for 2+ years?

Anyways I hope this remedial ninja class stays on the short side. I really can't stand when Naruto is dense.

Edit: Gotta love when you can sum up a Naruto chapter in a couple of sentences, but it takes them 18(?) pages to execute it.
    Last edited by Ruwyn; July 17th, 2006 at 04:16 PM.

Maybe they do that after becoming Chuunins or something, since that is something Naruto isn't yet so it would actually make sense (in a way).

And having this test when still at the academy isn't really a good thing, cause they're all the same there and this would just divide them even more than they themselves do.
    Last edited by Majek; July 17th, 2006 at 05:20 AM.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Eh, the only thing I disliked about this chapter is how much time they spent explaining things, compared to what was explained. I mean, people say Naruto is smarter than Luffy, yet we have to waste dozens of panels with Kakashi saying "with clones you learn things quicker" "with two clones you learn twice as quick" "with three clones..." -DAMMIT, WE GET THE PICTURE!
    Naruto is the only manga I know where a panel is wasted so often by the main character saying "come on! Come on!"
    It was good to see Yamato though - but I thought Naruto was supposed to stop relying on the Kyuubi? Yet he's here to help Naruto control the Kyuubis chakra?

Yeah, I thought it was a little sad that Naruto couldn't figure out what he meant with the very first sentence. But hey, for the first time since the time skip, I'll download two weekly chapters in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz
    Eh, the only thing I disliked about this chapter is how much time they spent explaining things, compared to what was explained. I mean, people say Naruto is smarter than Luffy, yet we have to waste dozens of panels with Kakashi saying "with clones you learn things quicker" "with two clones you learn twice as quick" "with three clones..." -DAMMIT, WE GET THE PICTURE!
    Naruto is the only manga I know where a panel is wasted so often by the main character saying "come on! Come on!"
    It was good to see Yamato though - but I thought Naruto was supposed to stop relying on the Kyuubi? Yet he's here to help Naruto control the Kyuubis chakra?
    Just incase it breaks out. If naruto gets really pissed or something

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Actually I understood that Yamato was going to assist by negating Kyuubi's Chakra.

But hey, for the first time since the time skip, I'll download two weekly chapters in a row.
    me too... gave a little hope with Asuma and all
    baka^ni

Then why didn't they say "Yamatos' here to surpress the chakra?" Instead theyre like, "with yamatos' help, you'll have 100x my chakra level!" It'd be strange if Naruto became stronger by negating a chakra supply...it'd be like, "the kyuubis' been holding you back! Without it, your true strenght emerges!"

lee would be heart you fools

Well the Kyuubi did hold Naruto back when he was younger, it was hard for him to mold chakra during the academy. But when he meant, he can have 100 times chakra was because they are going to use the kyuubi chakra to produce the clones. Yamato is there to control it, so he wont go in tails mode.

Also:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uzumaki means swirl. Specifically, a three-dimensional swirl like a whirlpool, vortex, or a tornado. As opposed to 'rasen' which is a two-dimensional swirl like a spiral.

Whirlpool, vortex and tornado are all created because of wind. Wind and/or pressure makes water move.

Well, that's interesting. If memory serves, Whirlpools are produced by ocean tides. Or a drain, like your bathtub. Second, Whirlpools and tornados are types of vortexes, but each are formed differently, but with many different types of Vortexes, not all of them are formed by wind. Thirdly, It's more than less that Uzumaki Naruto is a reference to the naruto whirlpool. Of course, you might be right about it being something like a tornado, but because of the many different types of vortex, it's unlikely it has somethign to do with his family name.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

When Captain Planet actually shows up though....what do you think he'll look like?

Thread Information