Page 124 of 301 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Technically more like 2 1/2 years. But that's still a long time to train a person.

This is one of the few times I'm hoping for another flashback. I would have liked to have seen what the training was like and how Jiraiya and Naruto developed their relationship as teacher-student during that time.

Luffy92

yeah me to I just started reading the manga two weeks ago but I caught up and I was surprised that they didint sho the training I was kinda sad :P but I do hope they show a flashback

Well, this was my first chapter since "Sai" painted, and it was actually interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephos
    "Here have an inanimate object to test your power type on based on this graph and the effect."

EXACTLY how it went down in HxH.

bingo

and I think HxH was the 1st series to do something like that

It seems weird to me that Naruto is gonna learn more with a jounin, than with a sannin. What the hell did Jiraiya teach him? How to peek on bathing women. But other than that I'm glad Naruto will get wind moves, he defenatly needed an element

If he's learning something at a thousand times the rate, wouldn't that make his head explode when he turns it off (half joking)? >_>

Jirayia isn't an idiot.
    Right.

He's a perv.

H x H was not the first series to do that, Togashi had a series before hunter hunter called Yu Yu something and he did a similiar test in that.

Jirayia is an idiot to me. He is still a great ninja but he is an idiot. The only difference between him and naruto is that Jirayia is alot more mature and experienced.

He was alot like Naruto when he was that age. I have a feeling if Kakashi had NAruto for 2.5 years instead, he would be a much better ninja. I have no idea what Jirayia tought Naruto, but kakashi in one training session just made a basic thing into something great and useful.

Sannin just means the 3 ninjas. Oro, Tsuande, and Jirayia were all jounins during there peak.

How do you know what he was like when he was Naruto's age? All we know from that time is that he was a perv and used all his jutsu to spy on women instead of training seriously.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

He's a Sannin. Their set up WAAAY back when was that Jiraiya simply wasn't as experienced as Oro. It's like Naruto and Sasuke. And even Sasuke in all his pride noticed that Naruto was catching up to him. It doesn't mean that he's an idiot and can't train Naruto. He's no idiot.

In other words, there's a reason why Konoha asked him to be Hokage. They don't any idiot to become hokage. Even if he did turn it down, it still signifies that he's something beyond the average jonin.

And I'm saying this again. Uzumaki means whirlpool. It has nothing to do with wind.

BTW: I don't remember anything in YuYu Hakusho like this. If you're referring to the Genkai tournament with the little papers at the beginning, that's not nearly the same thing as finding your element.
    Last edited by Le Lawliet; July 14th, 2006 at 06:30 AM.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

do nothing, be nothing Roronoa DJ's Avatar

Jiraiya isn't stupid. That is true. Man with jutsu like Rasengan and summoning skills can't be stupid. He's just so pervert that everybody thinks that he's stupid. Kakashi is pervert too, but nobody says that he's stupid... I just started to hate word: stupid.

and chapter 315 was so weird. Seriously. Wind is Naruto's element? Like hell. I was so sure, that it was going to be water. Rasengan looks like a waterball. So why on earth wind. It's so lame and neat at the same time.

i still find stupid that you don't do the element test at school. isn't that something you should learn pretty early in order to be better? also, it could be nice to make squads with different elements. why so late, kishi, did you simply never thought of it until a few weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    i still find stupid that you don't do the element test at school.
    I smell plothole

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    H x H was not the first series to do that, Togashi had a series before hunter hunter called Yu Yu something and he did a similiar test in that.
    That was priceless.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

I wonder when people combine their elements their attack will turn into Captain Planet!!!!

I wonder what Sakura's element is?

And dlo62282: You must be talking about Yu Yu Hakusho

Your talking about the Genkai " if the paper you got is red then you pass (because only dudes with high spirit power will make it do that)" test?
    No real comparison.
    Almost detail for detail...the nen type test and chakra type test are similer.
    Go read Hunter X Hunter Vol.7.

Will you quit that now please? Just let it go.
    I iknow i know that complaing about Kishi is in everyone's blood by now but still this isn't something worth complaining about. The chapter as a whole is another thing though
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

A blatant ripoff isn't news?
    We were allowed to rant about Ted looking like Malfoy or Palpatines clone....but not a scene being ripped off?

I just said it's enough. You already got your point across so why continue?

Well...considering what I posted was a response to a rebuttal....there was discussion.

No discussion allowed!!!!!

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Thread Information