Page 123 of 301 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    Can you say hunter x hunter
    hunter x hunter.....

hahahaha

smartass. well its just like hunter x hunter. In hxh they did something with a leaf to find out which nen type they were and naruto went and did what chakara type he was

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

ah thats what you ment..... sorry

One question I have by just reading the spoilers, does this mean this is the ONLY element Naruto can do?

I hope not, Hopefully its just the easiest element he can do. Because many elite ninjas in this manga, can use more then one element. Kakashi has used 3 so far. Sarutobi has used a few as well and he also mixed doton and water to make that mud substance.

I am not suprised about Naruto being a wind type. His name is Uzamki which means spiral, I think his family are/were good wind users.

edit: Also Sasuke can use fire and raton jutsus, so hopefully in time Naruto will learn other elements for different situations.

Luffy92

are u guys talking about the manga or anime??

where did you all guys read this stuff about naruto being wind-elemental? is the new chapter out somewhere or something?

Its manga, it is the spoiler with some pics to back it up. The raw hasnt been released yet.

BIG lol to chapter 315. nothing, NOTHING AT ALL happens. fuckin' awesome. now i see this "why naruto is better than one piece" thread and want to headbutt some narutards.

an entire chapter to cut a paper... so wasteful slowly, but we have Yamato comes back, at least!

Hey igalsfy Naruto's a slow learner. takes a few chapters before he gets it and Kakashi is already losing patience

Hehehe huess we're back to normal chapter quality :( Oh well.
    Last edited by Majek; July 13th, 2006 at 06:12 AM.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

ah god now i want to use one of these gifs and change materazzi for naruto

this wasn't such a bad chapter.... i'll take a ninja crazy theory chapter anytime over a chapter that wastes a few dozen pages showing people faces while they look at each other.

Also, it states that KageBunshin sends out knowledge and not physical strengh so Naruto shouldn't be able to become super smart... But he could memorize 10000 jutsus in the same time. At least they gave a reason for Tajuu KageBunshin being a forbiden jutsu.
    baka^ni

That felt WAAAY to much like HxH...

see, I am not the only the one.

Though I really this chapter. It was a nice to see plot getting somewhere. I was so glad when yamato showed up. Pure awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

OH come on. Like this is something that was invented in HxH.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

well more happend than just cutting paper.

The chapter was ok. Naruto is an idiot and so is Jirayia, but that was established since the beginning of the series. lol

This chapter explained alot but I already knew certain people are able to manipulate other elements better than others. Also knew Naruto main element could be wind because of his family name.

Yeah the test was like H x H. A few other mangas used a similiar test as well for specific elements and skills.

Togashi and Kishie are good friends and there mangas take alot from japenese and chinese legends.

Doesn't Uzumaki mean whirlpool?
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Jirayia isn't an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    OH come on. Like this is something that was invented in HxH.
    "Here have an inanimate object to test your power type on based on this graph and the effect."

EXACTLY how it went down in HxH.

Luffy92

Jiraya is a very important person in naruto cause he trained Naruto :P for 3 or 2 and a half years I dont remember

Thread Information