Page 122 of 301 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran
    thats like Togashi Starting a new Series about the GR it'd be fucking amazing but I'd prefer to see the ones they're on get to finish

(could you imagine the negative feedback if Kishimoto decided to up and quit right now....)
    I'd love it. I think Gaia alone would combust in a ball of fire.

Forest fires, vomiting, menustation. These things may be unpleaseant. But thier natures way of cleaning and clearing out the world.
    The suicides induced by Naruto cancelation would fall under this catagory.

Im not a super fan. People asked what the purpose of this group? I just quoted the manga, saying it is to protect the fuedal lord.

In the Naruto world, Ninjas are the military. When I meant, they are not the CIA or secret service was that they have different divisions that do different things.

12 guardians are just 12 ninjas who job was to protect the Lord.

I guess we just going to disagree about this. Which is cool, I was just trying to explain why it made sense to me. I work for the US Goverment, with customs and border patrol. I see why different groups are needed to help keep the country safe. I might be over-analyzing. And plus I like to debate. lol

Oda> Kishie. There are many things kishie do that i dont like, but this was not one of them. I am not a super fan.

You just obtained the first member of your fanclub, Zephos. XD

I think a team Gai spin off would be so killer.
    Indeed it would. Heck, any of the other cells would be more interesting. :/

I'd love it. I think Gaia alone would combust in a ball of fire.
    Ditto. I'd pay to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    12 guardians are just 12 ninjas who job was to protect the Lord.
    One must wonder why the lord cut them off the job then.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by yokaiforte
    One must wonder why the lord cut them off the job then.
    Exactly my main point is its just a title Kishi can write in at ease without actually having to write in an actual active group.

Okay, yah got me. I said earlier I'd miss em, but a team Gai spinoff would be great! Lee needs love.

Team Gai forever!
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

Holy shit!
    Spoiler:
    I didn't know Azuma was the Third Hokage's son da hell!?!?!

So Naruto is supposedly learning a wind jutsu. Great potential if it's true, but this is Kishi so i expect onyl one variation repeated over and over again.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

A wind jutsu eh? It does definetly have potential (currents, speeds, maybe some kind of pressure thing...) but it better not make him able to fly. I'd hate that.

Come on Kishi, you can do it!
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

Quote Originally Posted by Rixile, Ketchup King
    it better not make him able to fly. I'd hate that.

Come on Kishi, you can do it!

eeewww I will stop reading naruto it that happens

It wouldn't bother me much, they've been flying around all the time already so ... I wonder though if this means he'll have Temari-like attacks or something.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

the other big thing about the chapter is now he has new clones that keep the knowledge as they train

so

1 Naruto training for a day = day of training
    365 Naruto's training for a day = year of training

Kishimoto just Dues Ex'd Training Time

the other big thing about the chapter is now he has new clones that keep the knowledge as they train

so

I actually appreciate Deus Ex's here...

nah

Shounen like Jojo's do it well really well and it actually ads to the story.

so

Wait...what!?!?
    "If it wasn't for my horse I wouldn't have spent that year in college..."

*head explodes*

So now if Naruto really wanted, he could read entire libraries in one sitting. He could be...the smartest...ever *cracks up*
    Or he could be really strong if one clone each trained a certain muscle group or repetitive action that was condusive to learning a complex technique?

Well to be honest, I think this is crap. I mean most of the time he seems to be able to only control, let's say a dozen clones in doing complicated manuevers. Yes, Naruto has totally bum rushed enemies with a horde of clones but he's not refined in his movements. He usually getting overwhelmed by stronger opponents rather quickly.

I know it's a total deus ex cop out and I do appreciate it not getting dragged out, but this really HURTS my brain.

its a 'new' Kage bushin Jutsu that makes the clones remember what they learn

Kakashi's secret Naruto only training method

Isnt it "Taijuu Kage Bunch" the new jutsu.And something about finding out what type of element naruto is.

Spoiler:
    they test it with a pice of paper The paper classifies the user by responding in a certain way. As Naruto passes his chakra into the paper the paper gets cut in two. Naruto's element is wind

its a 'new' Kage bushin Jutsu that makes the clones remember what they learn

Kakashi's secret Naruto only training method
    Yeah, I realized that much. I'm just saying it's bogus because I doubt he has the mental faculties to pull it off legitimately. But I forgot, this is Naruto, and it is a NEW jutsu so it must work...just BECAUSE~

It just hurts my brain very much and I will go lie down now.

Quote Originally Posted by lxn
    Isnt it "Taijuu Kage Bunch" the new jutsu.And something about finding out what type of element naruto is.

Spoiler:
    they test it with a pice of paper The paper classifies the user by responding in a certain way. As Naruto passes his chakra into the paper the paper gets cut in two. Naruto's element is wind
    Can you say hunter x hunter

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

meh, this is a little deus ex machina but when you think about it it's kinda a loophole with the kage bushin. I guess I'll let it pass . . . although i'm still not overly happy about it.

As for Naruto's element being wind, I was rather pleased about that. Because it's not something one would expect. Because of the kyuubi and all one would expect Naruto's element to be fire, but in this case we are shown an aspect of Naruto completely seperate from the Kyuubi.

However the possibility of him flying is just a key to the cheese gates. Like the Smallville creators said: "No tights, no flights."

Thread Information