Page 114 of 301 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I always refered to Sojiro's emotion as comfort; as that's what they called it in the manga.

Any ideas on what Sai will call Naruto or Yamato? As he's called Sakura hag, I assume he'll nickname his other teamamates.

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    dosu is dead.....

Also that guy in kenshin is the kid that followed shishio right. If so....I don't remember
    Dosu is dead because Kishimoto didn't know what to do with him...

Dosu: My fellows have fallen, only I remain. That bastard Oro simply used us like tools. I shall honor my fallen bretheren and get back at him! To the tournament!

Kishimoto: shit, now what?

Dosu: But first! I think I'll be all sleazy and try to kill the sand dude in his sleep. Oh your awake! Ah well I'll attack you head on even though the reason I snuck here was cuz I was afraid of fighting you in the tourney or something. *dies*

I didn't like what happened to Dosu. I thought he would be more important.

I just read chapter 311. IT was much better than what people made it out to be. I actually enjoyed it alot to be honest.

Sai looks much better in actual male clothing. And Kakashi is still the sh*t. Sai called Sakura a HAG. That was funny.

The dialogue wasnt that meaningfull but we learn that sai is now part of the team and is starting to learn emotion. This chapter gets a B in my book. I enjoyed it and it made me warm and fuzzy. lol

I really think Sakura IS a hag... I love Sai and I hope he really gets a good role in the Manga.. I just want to see less Sakura

There's nothing wrong with a little ownage...

Immoral Combat

Unfortunately, I think Sakura will continue to get attention. With the way the villians and lead character are going, (e.x. the whole "Sasuke faggin' it up" phase, as well as Naruto crying EVERY STINKING CHAPTER."), the fighting, violence, and having Sakura as a "love interest" for the main character are the only things left to classify this series as Shonen. Pretty soon, you might just be able to slap Shoujo on this series and call it a day.

Warning:this is only opinion, ONLY opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by supaluigi
    Unfortunately, I think Sakura will continue to get attention. With the way the villians and lead character are going, (e.x. the whole "Sasuke faggin' it up" phase, as well as Naruto crying EVERY STINKING CHAPTER."), the fighting, violence, and having Sakura as a "love interest" for the main character are the only things left to classify this series as Shonen. Pretty soon, you might just be able to slap Shoujo on this series and call it a day.

Warning:this is only opinion, ONLY opinion.
    I'd say solid fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephos
    I'd say solid fact.
    i second that.

I'm taking bets: when Sasuke eventually goes to face Itachi, who thinks the exchange will be like this?

Sasuke: Brother... why...?! WHY DID YOU SLAUGHTER OUR CLAN?!
    Itachi: Because.... I love you.
    (they both start crying)

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    I'm taking bets: when Sasuke eventually goes to face Itachi, who thinks the exchange will be like this?

(they both start crying)
    Yeah...that would be so Itachi and so Kishimoto...for gods sake, can't one slaughter be just for the fun of lunatic killer?
    paptschik and the quest for the lost signature...

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter

(they both start crying)
    No no no.
    You have it all wrong.

I swear to fucking god people.

You just WANT the series to be bad at this point so much that you lose sight of logic.
    Its getting tiresome.

That scenario is so.....OFF.....even as a joke that I'm ashamed of you Carter.

They clearly would begin kissing and shedding clothing after Itachi's line.

Good points:
    -Sai finally wears something that makes him slightly less faggoty.
    -"HAG."
    -Kakashi is finally back. Well, for now...

Other than that, yeah... I'll go with Zephos.

And yes, I believe that about Dosu. That guy seemed so cool, too. ;_:

I agree Dosu had great potential for an interesting character. He had a great character design, potentially interesting development, fascinating abilities, etc... Yet Kishimoto threw him away in a rather frivilous manner....GAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISHIMOTO?! I was highly disappointed when he was err "removed" from the story

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

I was like 'whoa' at the new chapter
    Now I'm finally interested in what happens next
    I hope the kunoichi stays alive in order to play a role (cause she's hot)
    The new akatsuki look good, especially the sickle guy

See because there are chapters like this, I will never give up on Naruto the manga. I am going to stick with it to the end.

Ino is a little boy crazy huh? lol It seems Sai has a crush on her as well. I havent seen the translation yet but this chapter looks very good.

THEY ARE BACK!!! And they are chasing after some woman, I wonder if she has a bijuu inside of her? They two akutsi members are from villages I have never seen before. The girl they are chasing is from the cloud village.

edit: the pretty boy is from the rain village and the strange looking guy is from the waterfall village. They both have to do with water in someway, so i wonder what type of jutsus they have. I hope she puts up a good fight.
    Last edited by dlo62282; June 22nd, 2006 at 01:09 AM.

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

Well it was a ok chapter, but i still hope someone from the Akatsuki will be ugly and not a guy that just came from a catwalk. Until now we have only Kisame the shark dude, i want somebody to look really scary and not a nother guy with a nice smile.

yes, this chapter is really cool! two new akatsuki members, a new female jinchuriki, who is cute and adult. I was thinking about Kakashi using his MS to warp Naruto somewhere beyond time and space to a fast training, but it sounds so dbz :( to me.

The cute aka guy makes me think of draco malfoy

About time things started to move. So Sai pisses off Sakura *thumbs up*
    A new jinchuuriki shows up, she doesn't look to bad , but i doubt she'll live ... would be nice to have another females char ... and 2 new Akatsuki members.
    A good chapter.

Oh and Naruto missed the Chuunin exams ... poor guy still a genin.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

haha ms. beautiful, I loved this chapter it made me laugh.Yay we get to see some akatsuki members.I wonder who is that girl.

Best chapter in a loooooong time, though I found Kakashi being cut off before describing the training just as annoying as Naruto did.

And OMG, Draco Malfoy has become an Akatsuki member! (and now we have one more male character with manicure...)
    The Thunder Ninja looks cool, though.

Thread Information