Page 110 of 301 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

You keep making those instead of Kishimoto, and tonY will have his pep squad back.

Yeah i like Naruto too. It's just part 2 (except 28 and 29) kinda sucks.

About the periods thing...Yeah. I use them too, but not always on the internet because i type fast and lose track. I have good grammer people it's just that i am lazy and don't always do what I should.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

About the periods thing...Yeah. I use them too, but not always on the internet because i type fast and lose track. I have good grammer people it's just that i am lazy and don't always do what I should.
    Nah, it's just because ToNy was using elipses at the end of every sentance. It's kinda pointless and makes you sound unsure of what you're saying. Just a pet peeve of mine online though. You either say what you're going to say and stand by it or don't say anything at all.

EDIT: Hey, thought you guys might like to see a little project I'm doing. I hope to be finished in a few days, at least before 311 comes out. BEHOLD, how 310 was supposed to end!
    Spoiler:

To be continued...
    Last edited by taboo; June 12th, 2006 at 01:03 PM.

This is a clear indicator that anyone can boot Kishimoto and make his work even better than what kishimoto can pull of. Good one Taboo

Taboo is now all kinds of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    Nah, it's just because ToNy was using elipses at the end of every sentance. It's kinda pointless and makes you sound unsure of what you're saying. Just a pet peeve of mine online though. You either say what you're going to say and stand by it or don't say anything at all.
    That's a habit I have unfortunately (but I'm trying not to use them so much). I have probably used them in the majority of my posts on this forum. But that's just how I am in real life, so I think it translates well over the internet. It's not that I'm unsure of what I'm saying, it just seems to fit me.

If only, if only. I'm rather disapointed that they're already leaving Konoha. I was hoping to see Jiraiya, or one of the nine rookies again. Oh well, maybe we'll get an interesting arc.

And Taboo, you have an excellent point. Why did Naruto think that just going to rescue Sasuke with no plan or anything would work?

Man if that really would have happened in 310 it would be awesome! Taboo your awesome.

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

taboo you're simply amazing.

Don't do that anymore taboo or i'll be even more dissapointed with Kishi :biggrin:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Discovered Stowaway

Sorry about "..." ,if they bother's you i am gonna stop using them ... :D:D

ok serioously now :P
    sorry about being offensive but i tired reading all this mesagges about how sucky naruto is.(i am also tired about how facts running so slowly)
    but i am really sure that,this is happening because of filler's on anime
    they are affecting naruto fans very badly .

Time to read 414 now:P:P
    cya! and sorry again for the offence.
    My favorite quotes.....

"I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself." -Guts

"If you believe in your dreams,I'll prove to you that you can reach it,with only hard work" ~Rock Lee...

Work Like You Don't need MoNey...DAnce Like Nobody's WatChing...LovE LikE You've NevEr BeeN HuRt...

Quote Originally Posted by ToNy
    sorry about being offensive but i tired reading all this mesagges about how sucky naruto is.(i am also tired about how facts running so slowly)
    YES. the fillers are terrible.
    NO. That is not the reason why Naruto sucks right now. It sucks because all the boys are gay now and that the plot has waned to nothing respectable.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Discovered Stowaway

It's not sucking ,it's just not as good as it was in the start .
    but if the fucking fillers didn't exist
    nonone would notice this :P:P
    My favorite quotes.....

"I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself." -Guts

"If you believe in your dreams,I'll prove to you that you can reach it,with only hard work" ~Rock Lee...

Work Like You Don't need MoNey...DAnce Like Nobody's WatChing...LovE LikE You've NevEr BeeN HuRt...

liar even with doing Canon material the Naruto anime is hardly the best one coming out at this time

I happen to like the fillers. A lot. They are not only superior to the crap Kishimoto is drawing, they also have
    -better pacing
    -better new characters
    -less crying and more doing (the way Naruto should be...Luffy and Goku also do what has to be done, so did Naruto once, but now...he's crying...over and over again)
    -better use of most of the great sidecharacters
    -ANY USE AT ALL OF THE GREAT SIDECHARACTERS! (really, does Kishimoto even know, that are people called Ten Ten, Chouji or Kiba in his manga?)
    -4-Episode-arcs...no crying how much someone lacks hatred over and over again, the whole story is done, even before it's explained...
    paptschik and the quest for the lost signature...

I've enjoyed a few of the fillers; particularly Orochimaru's castle and the one with Lee and the curry. By far my favorite single filler is the hot spring one with Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune, and Naruto. Anyways, I'll say it again: the next arc might redeem Kishimoto as long as he avoids several things.
    -crying
    -Sasuke
    -Orochimaru
    -Sasuke again

I'd like to see some more Akatsuki; especially of Tobi. Who I'm convinced is a certain Uchiha...

I suppose you didn't read all the posts in the thread.

Some of us don't even watch any of the Naruto Filler cause we know it sucks. Though, it's good in the fact that it has use of the side characters.
    It's purely manga based opinions from our side. The plot does suck. 90% of the people are girls. The actual meant to be girls have little relevance to the story like Sakura and Tenten. And Naruto and Sasuke are gay for each other. Especially Naruto. Furthermore, Naruto has shown us absolutely nothing new except very slight variations of his Rasengan.

Edit: people already beat me to it. And I forgot to
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

What he said. I don't even watch the fillers, and I think the majority of the poast time-skip plot sucks. It had a nice start, but then just fell on its ass and didn't get back up.

Forgive us for wanting a little quality in our manga, even a shonen-manga.

I think everyone will be pleased to know that I have given up Naruto and I don't like it at ALL! Yay, Narutards can bash/assassinate me now! Yay! But I'm not a hypocrit and won't say that I'm waiting for anything. I just quit. ^^

I've really given up the series. It's all too fucking serious about itself for my tastes. I haven't heard much about humor since Sai's "Do you even have a dick?" line which, admittedly, was one of my favorites. I've read only up to about that part, though, since I lost interest.

Sorry, done ranting. Go back to discussing now.

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

Sorry about "..." ,if they bother's you i am gonna stop using them ... :D:D

Time to read 414 now:P:P
    cya! and sorry again for the offence.
    too bad i don't watch the fillers and thinks the manga sucks right now. I love volumes 1-29 , but ever since sakura vs sasori (dear god). So obviously it's not the anime's fault...ITS KISHIMOTO'S! Thank you....

Thread Information