Page 11 of 301 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

My favorite's probably the puppet guy. And I didn't mean I like Itachi, he just isn't retarded looking. :P

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

My favorite is still Kisame. I think he's got an interesting look (being a shark guy and all). But the puppet guy is pretty cool too, and I want to see that plant guy (or venus flytrap guy...or whatever he is).

Originally posted by Himizujin_Eternia@Mar 31 2005, 10:55 PM
    To Shylu: Yeah, hard to believe that Kishimoto actually portrays 15 year olds accurately, eh?
    [snapback]23223[/snapback]
    Bleach people are definitely not acting their age. But actually I think Kishimoto's 15 years olds look too young, or at least Naruto is; he still have the chubby baby-fat cheeks. Maybe he's just a little slow. :lol:
    One Piece is boring.

Only because it's boring to say every week, "This is awesome. Oda is a Genius.".

i wonder how good the old lady joining the group is. :lol: maybe she can kick the puppemaster's ass .
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Originally posted by Shylu+Mar 31 2005, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shylu &#064; Mar 31 2005, 11:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Himizujin_Eternia@Mar 31 2005, 10:55 PM
    To Shylu: Yeah, hard to believe that Kishimoto actually portrays 15 year olds accurately, eh?
    Bleach people are definitely not acting their age.
    [snapback]23257[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

Hm? Why?

Maybe it&#39;s just where I live, but the kid/teenagers characters in anime/manga are almost always more mature/older-looking than the kids/teenagers I knew/know.

Originally posted by Shylu+Mar 31 2005, 09:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shylu &#064; Mar 31 2005, 09:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Himizujin_Eternia@Mar 31 2005, 10:55 PM
    Bleach people are definitely not acting their age. But actually I think Kishimoto&#39;s 15 years olds look too young, or at least Naruto is; he still have the chubby baby-fat cheeks. Maybe he&#39;s just a little slow. :lol:
    [snapback]23257[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

I certainly didn&#39;t meet anyone as huge as Chad or well stacked as Orihime when I was 15. Frankly, I think the characters in Bleach look more like College Students. The teens in Naruto right now look about right; I knew some 14-15 year olds in high school who looked like they belonged in Elementary school.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

I knew one dude that 2 m in my school, and one in my class have C cupe.. I think :D ;P

Wow, I never expected to like Kankuro. Good job with this chapter, I guess.

Originally posted by Himizujin_Eternia@Mar 31 2005, 02:36 PM
    I certainly didn&#39;t meet anyone as huge as Chad or well stacked as Orihime when I was 15. Frankly, I think the characters in Bleach look more like College Students. The teens in Naruto right now look about right; I knew some 14-15 year olds in high school who looked like they belonged in Elementary school.
    [snapback]23300[/snapback]
    My 9th grade class made the cast of Bleach look like middle schoolers. Many guys were jacked and over 6&#39;6" (one kid was 6&#39;11"). Don&#39;t even get me started on the girls. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Dear god, where do you LIVE?

Jacobo

People in my school are also very big. But when I see private school people they&#39;re very small.

I&#39;m downloading the new chapter, but it&#39;s taking so long&#33; Is it pretty good?

oh gawd. yxou guy are actually comparing chars to real people? oh come on.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Haha. My high-school freshman class was kinda split. Half the kids didn&#39;t look nearly their age while the other half looked like they just graduated college. And yes, I also knew girls who were 15 or younger with big breasts.

But I do agree that the 15-year olds in Bleach, especially Ichigo, do NOT look their age. He looks at least 18. But most anime/manga tend to make the characters look a bit older than they are.

The people in Naruto at least look their age. If anything, they look a little young. Then again, we haven&#39;t seen the other genin really in action except for Naruto and Sakura. Let&#39;s see how Gai&#39;s team looks when they&#39;re not just standing around.

Back on topic. Yes, this was a very sweet chapter, and made me like Kankuro a whole lot more than I did. He&#39;s a lot easier on the eyes when he&#39;s not in that cat-eared hood and the face-paint.

And my favorite Akatsuki member is Deidara (the "un" guy . . . or is it girl?)

I don&#39;t even know if Deidara&#39;s gender has been revealed yet. Those Akatsuki outfits get it the way of demonstrating gender. I THINK it&#39;s a guy, but I&#39;m not sure. And yeah, he/she/it is my favorite Akatsuki thus far as well.

I&#39;d like Kisame if not for two things:

-his sword looks stupid
    -he kind of looks stupid

The venus flytrap guy looks pretty goofy, too, in my opinion.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Did anybody else think that these pages screamed Godhand?

"People say, is it the afro that makes the champion, or the champion that makes the afro...?
    It is still unexplained by modern science!!"

Originally posted by Cap&#39;n Carter@Mar 31 2005, 05:22 PM
    I&#39;d like Kisame if not for two things:

-his sword looks stupid
    -he kind of looks stupid

[snapback]23348[/snapback]
    I think they look interesting. They aren&#39;t normal human-looking characters. Kisame&#39;s sword is pretty original (or is there another anime with a scale-sword? I&#39;m not sure) - also, I think he looks pretty cool myself (except his eyes are kind of beady). Also, Kisame uses polite speech, which I think is cool.

We haven&#39;t seen anything about the flytrap guy yet though...but I think he might be interesting, who knows.

But based on looks, I didn&#39;t really like the puppet guy. I do like his character so far though (since I like the puppet fighting style)....but we aren&#39;t sure if that is his real form or not are we? (since it was shown that it was just a puppet...of course it could just be like Kankuro&#39;s puppet that looked exactly like himself).

As for the clay member...I think it&#39;s a guy. Some japanese-speaker said on a message board that they were referred to as "he" (or some Japanese male pronoun or something...I don&#39;t know how it works). I don&#39;t know if they were correct or not though. I think some scanlation group/fan translation said it was a girl though...which caused some confusion.

MB.

Wow.....Akatsuki are the God Hand.

Originally posted by Cap&#39;n Carter@Mar 31 2005, 05:22 PM

[snapback]23348[/snapback]
    YES. I think Kisame&#39;s alright, but that flytrap guy....no. I laughed my ass off when he appeared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Interesting, the old lady is going to join Naruto and co. to find Gaara. I hope she can beat Sasori, I think it would be awesome for an old lady to kick some ass.

The flytrap guy is really ridiculous looking, I wonder how he walks through doors. Kisame, now he&#39;s got style.

Thread Information