Page 109 of 301 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

For people who dont like Naruto ,just stop reading it.I tired of people saying
    " Last chapter sux ,Naruto part two sux ..."blablabla bla
    If you dont like it just stop reading it every week..

on subject now, i liked last chapter even without any fights .I think there were an impovement to the personalities of the characters and especially to Sai's .
    And also the last line of the chapter make me to look forward for the next chapter..

The leaf will be shaken to it's core again .."they are" coming ....

Any ideas who "they are " may be? ?
    Personally i think that they are members of akatsuki who are gonna try to kidnap Naruto ( hoping for demi-god itachi :D:D:D )

^
    Narutard....

Anway. The reason why we read it is to see if it gets any better. It got better when sasuke showed up IMO. Made it intresting, then after that i get left with this crappy chapter. It was so boring. I havent been this mad since 288. (god that was a waste chapter that was). Though that saying i do want the akatsuki to come. I also want the genin 9 to face off againist some of them too. Like first gai fights kisame and is losing then BAM! rock lee comes in to fight kisame. Also i would like to see neji fight deidra but i am not sure what he'll do next.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

OK now i'm pissed off. How many bozos will show up and tell us what to do each and every time we complain about the crap Kishi throws our was? Why don't you just stick something up yours and STFU. If you don't like our comments DON'T READ THEM!!!!!!!11
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    you guys really didnt read my post well enough because i said i doubt it too. I just want
    Spoiler:
    sai
    to die
    I cannot agree more.

I don't care if Sai stays around longer. I like the way he fights and I like his design (although I'm one of the few when it comes to that). I'd hate to see another wasted character (Kimimaro was hyped up, but then was gone soon), and who knows, maybe he'll get more interesting.

I just want Sasuke to pull a Kurapica and actually get SHIT DONE

god Kurapica did that and he didn't even have to become evils bitch

wait I take back comparing Kurapica to Sasuke (they are so alike) since that would mean I'd have to compare Itachi to the Ryodan and the Ryodan are better than that

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    OK now i'm pissed off. How many bozos will show up and tell us what to do each and every time we complain about the crap Kishi throws our was? Why don't you just stick something up yours and STFU. If you don't like our comments DON'T READ THEM!!!!!!!11
    Insulting Naruto hurts the troops.

I love Naruto the manga but I am starting to hate the author.

Does that make any sense? I wish one of Oda's assistants took over the NAruto Manga because this manga has so much potential but Kishie is in over his head it seems.

He needs to do something. He seemed to lost focus and love for the manga.

It really does seem that Kishi has lost his spark, doesn't it? There were once speculations floating about that all the pressure got to him and he no longer enjoyed working with the series, so he may just be going through the motions to please the publishers.

that and the "evil editor" theory. (editors have a lot of control over how/what a manga-ka writes)

yay to the narutards, they're the funniest thing online and they make reading naruto worth it, despite the crappy quality of the manga.

i didn't see any character development, naruto is still boring, sakura doesn't have any purpose in this manga anymore and sai has so easily become nice that it reminds me of anakin turning evil.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282
    I love Naruto the manga but I am starting to hate the author.

Does that make any sense? I wish one of Oda's assistants took over the NAruto Manga because this manga has so much potential but Kishie is in over his head it seems.

He needs to do something. He seemed to lost focus and love for the manga.
    Ah yes, yes, I understand this view.
    Thats how I feel about the Trigun manga. I want to just grab it out of his hands and say "Goddamnit, let ME do that!"

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Majek

Same goes to you ..If you dont like Naruto manga then DON'T READ IT...

In the end ,i can't understand why you keep reading something you don't like and keep posting every week about how sucky naruto's last chapter was ..
    (you life must be very miserable dude...)

personally i stop liking bleach and i stoped reading it ,i didnt waste my time downloading it every week and posting around the internet about how sucky the manga is....

That's all...
    My favorite quotes.....

"I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself." -Guts

"If you believe in your dreams,I'll prove to you that you can reach it,with only hard work" ~Rock Lee...

Work Like You Don't need MoNey...DAnce Like Nobody's WatChing...LovE LikE You've NevEr BeeN HuRt...

Yeah, but Bleach became good again, Kubos pacing improved, it stopped sucking...and we're all waiting for Kishimoto to do the same...we're all waiting, for Kishimoto to show us all the GREAT characters of Naruto, that hardly appear since the beginning of part 2...I mean, one page of Shikamaru or Chouji or Lee or Neiji or Hinata or Kiba or anyone, one page of them just standing there...would not just be more interesting, but would most likely also have more depth and story, than the last...30-40 chapters.
    And I happen to be a huge Naruto fan...if I weren't, I wouldn't be so pissed, because of what Kishimoto did to one of my favorite manga.
    paptschik and the quest for the lost signature...

its not going to happen

now go read Jojo's or Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ToNy

In the end ,i can't understand why you keep reading something you don't like and keep posting every week about how sucky naruto's last chapter was ..

personally i stop liking bleach and i stoped reading it ,i didnt waste my time downloading it every week and posting around the internet about how sucky the manga is....

That's all...
    Why are we all doing this?
    In case you can't process atmosphere....this thread is like a huge party. Everyones having a blast.
    Except for you.

That's all...

its more fun usually making fun of something horrible than reading something half decent

I actually like Naruto.

Also, periods are our friends. :)

That's all...
    CAPTAIN ELLIPSES TO THE RESCUE

gonna save Naruto from CAPTAIN NO-GOOD AND THE DISLIKE BRIGADE

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by taboo

Also, periods are our friends. :)
    +_+ I don't know whether to take that as it is I take it as
    a Double Entendre.

Anyway back to the topic ToNy you're basically trying to do something that a lot of people (me included) have tried to do and that's convince people who complain about Naruto to give the series up (which in turn will put the complaints to an end)

After hearing complaint after complaint, week after week, etc
    I've stopped caring about any of the criticisms they may have
    with the series.

Plain & simple let the critisc have they're fun and go have fun
    reading the series for yourself.

And where did you get the idea that i don't like Naruto huh?
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Thread Information