Page 108 of 301 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I argee with chouji, but not neji he actually had some improtance after the chase sasuke arc.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    I argee with chouji, but not neji he actually had some improtance after the chase sasuke arc.
    Though I agree...that he has more purpose....so far hes not being used that way.

Naruto cries for his lost friend, while Sakura tells him off for not being strong, and acting tough.
    If this doesn't sound like a certain breed of fanfiction featuring pairings with more than one Y chromosome, I don't nknow what does...as Zephos'll propably agree.

And it seems we have to get used to team 7 being "the bestest buddies with inner sadness team!"
    Hooray for that.

worst chapter amongst the worst ones. and now for a new mission with the boring sai, and no shika & co.

Hey I saw Naruto in the spread! It's almost like a game of finding stuff.

Sai's abrupt change is so absurd.

Sai, you suck. Get Chidori'd through the chest already. Where the hell are the rest of the Rookie 9...? They almost MADE the story for Part 1.

Wow. This is the kind of chapter that you rip out of SJ and blow your nose in.

The poor trees that died to make this chapter possible T_T

YOU MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And once again Kishimoto displays his shitty-ass pacing and layout. Did we really need a half-page panel of the Hokage office before talking to Tsunade? No. No we didn't.

I admit that I like Sai a teensie bit more after this chapter. While his abrupt change of heart was stupid and sudden, at least now hopefully he won't be as boring. No expecting much though.

And ARRRGH! Another mission! Please just let it be short like one page and then bring back some of that great character interaction!!

Why should we care about Sai?
    You know its bad storytelling when you can pretty much see the strings moving the characterization, thats how I feel with Sai. Its so badly done it takes me right out of the story.

And yes, I've read Rave Master.

Okay, I definitely love Naruto. I haven't followed it since Gai fought Kisame, but it's back up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer
    Okay, I definitely love Naruto. I haven't followed it since Gai fought Kisame, but it's back up there.
    are you joking.....

Edit: WTF?! I did not dobule post. My first post should be right b4 the daz's

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Here's the color spread:

Spoiler:

Well the chapter is out....

wow those 4 last pages were wasteless and the same thing over and over. Oh and naruto cries...again.

this was 2 be expected. The translation made it a little better.

It looks like Sai is going to stick with Team kakashi for a while and Danzou was not hard on Sai like I thought he was going to be.

Sai has friends now and is now naming his drawings. Danzou commented on how emotions bring anger and fear. Did it remind anyone else of Star wars? Sai is a jedi. lol.

The arc is finally over. We learned a few things but overall it wasnt that good. I am very interested in the story tho, there are many possibilities that can happend. I really pray that a War arc is coming.

What a horrible ending to an arc. =__= Naruto's emotions are rediculous.... And what a colorspread. (someone at mangahelpers call this a crapter, and that what it's basically come down to.)

a crapter this definitely is. Everyone want less Sai and what happens ... stupid Kishi.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Okay wait a second. Why the hell is Danzou still in Konoa after giving up secret information to the badguys and keeping root active? It felt like everyone knew he was moving against the Hokage, shouldn't that be addressed? This would be a good way to bring in the genin 9, a conspiracy theory arc could be cool. The breakdown of root would be cool too.
    Sai is being stuffed down our throats, so there must be a good reason for it, right?

Man, I love Naruto again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

OK, this chapter...

I literally wanted to hurl. How saccharine can you get?

I'm no Naruto basher, but this stunk up the pigsty.

God....this chapter seriously sucked.
    BIGTIME.

Thread Information